BAVToys

Thread: ddm Tuning... What a deal.

My Cars
    '96 Black 328i

ddm Tuning... What a deal.

On the site they are selling the DEPO Gen-4's for 100$.... Is this for real? I Almost can't believe how cheap that is. If so I am buying them this week. Thought everyone should know.
    Present: '04 Imola ZHP
    Past: '91 Black E30 Coupe Past: '90 Accord EX Past: '96 Black 328i

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SeriesPLZ View Post
    On the site they are selling the DEPO Gen-4's for 100$.... Is this for real? I Almost can't believe how cheap that is. If so I am buying them this week. Thought everyone should know.
    if its too good to be true usually it ___.
    mind you same vendor claimed GEN4 didnt exsist just a bit ago and were a figment of one's imagination.
    many vendors pass cheap Chinese made replicas for something they are not, not a few days ago major US exaust distributer got busted for selling Chinese replicas. if you want to be sure you get what you pay for buy from an autorized dealer.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    '96 Black 328i
    Fair enough. I understand that there is a risk with all of that. I will have to do some research. Thanks for the input. I will probably be adding my name to your HID list soon! I was gonna do tint, but those bulbs and ballasts are a deal!
    Present: '04 Imola ZHP
    Past: '91 Black E30 Coupe Past: '90 Accord EX Past: '96 Black 328i

My Cars
    2002 330i, 2000 528iT
    http://www.ddmtuning.com/e36eupr.html

They say Depo and they say GEN 4... $100....
    | 2002 330i 5-SPD - 101k | 2000 528iT - 146k |
    My E46 Maintenance Thread http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1124584

My Cars
    Mmm
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie View Post
    if its too good to be true usually it ___.
    mind you same vendor claimed GEN4 didnt exsist just a bit ago and were a figment of one's imagination.
    many vendors pass cheap Chinese made replicas for something they are not, not a few days ago major US exaust distributer got busted for selling Chinese replicas. if you want to be sure you get what you pay for buy from an autorized dealer.
    you didn't decide to price match them this time?

quick trip down memory lane...

In july of last year, DDMTuning slashed prices to $150 for Depos. Bavtoys matched the $150 lowered price. Then prices got slashed to $100. Bavtoys offered $100 price too. All the while, Bavtoys claimed those sold by DDMtuning to be fakes. At one point, bavtoys offered similar fakes for $79. Then mysteriously, prices all went back up to $150, as supposedly the depo factory was unhappy with the price slashing.

And so does this mean the "if it's too good to be true..." adage still true? If bavtoys also once lowered their price to $100 for depos, what does this mean?

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    Quote Originally Posted by stupenal View Post
    you didn't decide to price match them this time?

quick trip down memory lane...

In july of last year, DDMTuning slashed prices to $150 for Depos. Bavtoys matched the $150 lowered price. Then prices got slashed to $100. Bavtoys offered $100 price too. All the while, Bavtoys claimed those sold by DDMtuning to be fakes. At one point, bavtoys offered similar fakes for $79. Then mysteriously, prices all went back up to $150, as supposedly the depo factory was unhappy with the price slashing.

And so does this mean the "if it's too good to be true..." adage still true? If bavtoys also once lowered their price to $100 for depos, what does this mean?
    we dont play the slash and hide pricing games , we dont live in china, we dont pay slave labor wages, we dont change our company names and product lines like we do our underwear and most of all we dont carry fake product under the guise of them being legit.
    you may want to address other parties as to why the prices mysteriously changed like the weather claiming depo was unhappy, they may be able to shed some light for you, otherwise there are emails available from the intersted parties.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    '99 Estoril/Black m3
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SeriesPLZ View Post
    If Jim says that they are real, then they are.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    this is no place for games.

Hey man, I'm a professional!