Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bimmerfest 05/03/08!! (Vegas discussion)

My Cars
    diiiirta thirrrta!

Bimmerfest 05/03/08!! (Vegas discussion)

whos going?
    when?
    how?
    where are we gonna stay?
    discuss
    ///

RIP el pandashow!

My Cars
    04 NISSAN 350z
    lets start the list so we know how many rooms to get
    1.token and the miss token (migjt roll in the z)
    SÜNDE REISEN/GZCON.ORG

My Cars
    Corolla, 4Runner, F150
    TJ... pending boser hood wide body and paint.....
    DON'T BUY PWR RADIATORS

My Cars
    00 E38,01 E38,99 323 is
    Dunno yet, depends on how much money I have to spend that month (and that figure depends on needed maintenance lol). Interested though.
    9/2004 Chevrolet Suburban Z71, black, purchased March 2016, 270k miles.
    6/99 740i Cosmos Schwartz M Sport, 214k miles, purchased May 2017
    2001 740i OrientBlau M Sport, purchased March 2023
    1984 MasterCraft Stars and Stripes, Blue/White, PCM Ford 351W, PowerSlot, 912 hours, purchased September 2012 (not a car )
    4/99 323is/5. Titansilber, 211k miles. Straight body project.

past BMWs: 5/1994 325isa (Arktisgrau), 3/1997 328is/5 (cosmosschwartz), 9/1990 535i/5 (calypsorot), 9/1990 318i/5 (brillantrot) 7/93 325i/5 convertible (samoablau) 2/92 325i/5 cabriolet (lagunengruen).
    SÜNDE REISEN

My Cars
    '99 Dakar M3 '09 SpGy M5
    I'm in! 3rd year in a row!! This time only 1 or 2 other people are staying in my room. That sucked last time. Let's look into hotels now. Fuck the Ramada. There was no party there. Plus it cost too much.

My Cars
    E46 ///M3vert
    dangg its that time already?

My Cars
    diiiirta thirrrta!
    i am for sure

and yes we dont have to stay in the ramada, same as last year then, leave here friday morning get to irvine, get drunk by 2pm, go to sleep wake up at 9ish go clubin, wake up at 5am meet with the caravan, ariive at BIMMERFEST!!!! go to hotel get drunk, go to sleep and wake up chill for a little while then come to VEGAS!!!
    ///

RIP el pandashow!

My Cars
    04 NISSAN 350z
    u forgot get lost on way back to vegas and then get drunk and drunk on way there tooo,,,lol
    SÜNDE REISEN/GZCON.ORG

My Cars
    E46 ///M3vert
    I probably wont be able to leave till after 2pm on friday bc of work. Let's try not to make this '08 BiMMFest the same exact as last year.

Too Drunk = Past Out = Wasted Time like last year. But bring back the 99 bananas FTMFW! =)

My Cars
    2001 bmw 330i
    What time & day are you guys leaving? Fri or Sat morning? Because I have a morning class which runs through early afternoon?

My Cars
    '99 Dakar M3 '09 SpGy M5
    Quote Originally Posted by MarqE36 View Post
    I probably wont be able to leave till after 2pm on friday bc of work. Let's try not to make this '08 BiMMFest the same exact as last year.

Too Drunk = Past Out = Wasted Time like last year. But bring back the 99 bananas FTMFW! =)
    I've gotta work til 4pm, so if you wanna roll then that would be cool. I don't want to use my flex time just yet. I can leave straight from work.

And yeah I agree, let's not make it like last year. Everyone passed out, then my friend came down and woke us up to go out lol.

And yeah, you gotta bring the 99 bananas! It's tradition now J.

My Cars
    E46 ///M3vert
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKevin328i View Post
    What time & day are you guys leaving? Fri or Sat morning? Because I have a morning class which runs through early afternoon?
    If ever you go, which $100 Stan says you wont. You can roll out late afternoon with me, john, and who ever else wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimachi View Post
    I've gotta work til 4pm, so if you wanna roll then that would be cool. I don't want to use my flex time just yet. I can leave straight from work.

And yeah I agree, let's not make it like last year. Everyone passed out, then my friend came down and woke us up to go out lol.

haha yea 3-4 man shots will get you KO'd 100% guaranteed, 'till some stranger you're not so sure of slaps you awake 8 hours later lol

My Cars
    diiiirta thirrrta!

haha i agree

Quote Originally Posted by ultimachi View Post

u know they got 99 bananas, apples, grapes, oranges and some other shit ill try to change it this year...

so we leaving friday around 5ish dont if we get a hotel we have to check in before 3 or it dont matter??
    ///

RIP el pandashow!

My Cars
    E46 ///M3vert
    no it doesnt really matter what time we check in.. but it would be ideal if we give the front desk hunnies a heads up approx. what time we arrive.

oh and I heard Wade has a new ride.

My Cars
    04 NISSAN 350z
    no it doesnt really matter what time we check in.. but it would be ideal if we give the front desk hunnies a heads up approx. what time we arrive.

i heard the guy that own it before was fag or something
    SÜNDE REISEN/GZCON.ORG

My Cars
    E46 ///M3vert
    Quote Originally Posted by token702 View Post
    i heard the guy that own it before was fag or something
    phunny

My Cars
    04 NISSAN 350z
    hey i though it was.....but hey good looking on hook wade up......

and kevo what part of iraq were u station in .......lol
    SÜNDE REISEN/GZCON.ORG

My Cars
    E46 ///M3vert
    werd up.. mite aswell keep it in the fam.

thinking about betting on superbowl with wades check

My Cars
    2001 bmw 330i
    If ever you go, which $100 Stan says you wont. You can roll out late afternoon with me, john, and who ever else wants to.

haha yea 3-4 man shots will get you KO'd 100% guaranteed, 'till some stranger you're not so sure of slaps you awake 8 hours later lol
    I just requested my vacation today. i'll get feedback from my boss in couple weeks. I mean i'm pretty certain i should get my paid vacation this time.

My Cars
    Corolla, 4Runner, F150
    I just requested my vacation today. i'll get feedback from my boss in couple weeks. I mean i'm pretty certain i should get my paid vacation this time.
    dont hold your breathe

FTW!!!!!

I was considering a new vert as well

add my name to that list, both betting against kevo and rolling out with the homies!!
    DON'T BUY PWR RADIATORS

My Cars
    2001 bmw 330i
    I'm trying to be nice & all but I'd like to go to Bimmerfest seems like you guys dont understand that but if you guys think i'm not going and keep acting like i'm not going then heck i wont if you guys dont want me to.. plain & simple..

Trust me, I love to go. I just don't want to be pushed away thats all & I been trying damn hard to go for the past 2 years and i'll make sure it pays off at least this time.

My GRC 288 class is from 12-3:50p.m. on Friday, if you guys say you'll roll out at 5pm & if i do get this vacation which i got a good chance i will then i'll roll with you guys first thing in late afternoon.
    Last edited by MrKevko330i; 02-04-2008 at 01:00 AM.

My Cars
    diiiirta thirrrta!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostInduced View Post

FTW!!!!!
    hahahahaha

I'm trying to be nice & all but I'd like to go to Bimmerfest seems like you guys dont understand that but if you guys think i'm not going and keep acting like i'm not going then heck i wont if you guys dont want me to.. plain & simple..

Trust me, I love to go. I just don't want to be pushed away thats all & I been trying damn hard to go for the past 2 years and i'll make sure it pays off at least this time.

My GRC 288 class is from 12-3:50p.m. on Friday, if you guys say you'll roll out at 5pm & if i do get this vacation which i got a good chance i will then i'll roll with you guys first thing in late afternoon.
    dude just go!! bimmerfest FTW!!!
    ///

RIP el pandashow!

My Cars
    2001 bmw 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdizzle318 View Post
    hahahahaha

dude just go!! bimmerfest FTW!!!
    Trust me, i'm doing my best this year loll... Call my boss, well of course he's out of town getting married....lol... Took that armanian guy long enough to get married lol.

But Jessie, how was the trip?? & Besides that, how much do we need to chip in on hotel & stuff?

My Cars
    E46 ///M3vert
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostInduced View Post
    dont hold your breathe

FTW!!!!!

I was considering a new vert as well

add my name to that list, both betting against kevo and rolling out with the homies!!
    drop.top.bimmer.m333hp? high stakes kevo, that makes it $200 and counting.. all you gotta do is what you do and you get $200 or possibly more. cake.

Trust me, i'm doing my best this year loll... Call my boss, well of course he's out of town getting married....lol... Took that armanian guy long enough to get married lol.

But Jessie, how was the trip?? & Besides that, how much do we need to chip in on hotel & stuff?
    chill kevo you're starting to sound like we're dying on our last breath to get you to go. no, not dying

My Cars
    04 NISSAN 350z
    hmmm..,,i can i go...hmmm yes and im in the military im sure wades going ......i think we have the hardest to get time off....so kevo if you dont go it cause u never wanted to....just say i cant go...thats all
    SÜNDE REISEN/GZCON.ORG

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast