Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Time sharing. Ricers Need not read.

My Cars
    1998 328is

First Time sharing. Ricers Need not read.

Ive been a fan of this site for years now, just never joined. But this past weekend Something happened that I had to share. I was on RT. 114 in Portsmouth RI. I come up to that light near Dunkin Donuts. I pull in to get a coffee and notice a few punk chump ass teenagers all standing around their silly little ricer hondas. As I drive by them they all stare at me. Then I look in my rear view and see on of the kids aggresivly grabbing his package and dry humping. After that I get up to the speaker and order 4 hot Large Coffees. I pay and get them, loop around and blast 3 of the 4 coffees at the kids and their cars and rip outta there. As you can imagine, they didn't like that. So they all got in their cars and came after me. One kid was in what looked like to be a 96-99 civic hatch. He came up to me at the light and started yelling about racing. So we did. Let me tell you, that thing screwed. Must have been turboed. So at the next light he rolled down his window to rub it in my face. I took one last sip of my Large Coconut extra extra and Bombed it right in his eyes. I hate Ricers.

My Cars
    1998 BMW E38 740il
    Hahaha, worth a laugh I suppose.

Hope you didn't pay alot for those coffee's.

My Cars
    94 b3 3.0 96 b8 4.0
    wow u are one messed up guy

My Cars
    1998 328is
    The usual $2 and change. Well worth it.

My Cars
    2006 M6
    I'm not sure who's more of a dick here...

My Cars
    1998 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by exproject View Post
    I'm not sure who's more of a dick here...

They were. What would you have done?

My Cars
    and bikes
    Thrasher. I'm in Tiverton, RI.

Was the civic hatch you raced painted in primer, with angel eye headlights...because watch out for that one, it regularly eats Evo's and its non-turbo.
    GSXR750T- Stock Motor, Junkyard 16G, Corn Fed.

Lowest Boost, one and only 60-130 VBox run = 4.10

My Cars
    1998 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeansm3 View Post
    Thrasher. I'm in Tiverton, RI.

Was the civic hatch you raced painted in primer, with angel eye headlights...because watch out for that one, it regularly eats Evo's and its non-turbo.

It was primered! I didnt notice the headlights, he was in front of me the whole time. lol. Do you know what he has done?

My Cars
    and bikes
    Ha, i'm pretty sure the kids name is Eric.

I assumed it was him because he has one of the only civics around that is stupid fast. The car is 100% gutted...i think the entire interior consists of 2 seats, a steering wheel, gauges and pedals (i dont even think it has a dash, but i could be wrong).

It's had a motor swap and i think hes now running the H22 from a prelude, although he might have a b18 or something. I'll find out because now im curious myself. I know it has a stage 3 clutch and it might have a flywheel, and i think hes got cams. As far as i know he's still on a stock bottom end.

I dont really know the kid but we have a mutual friend, so i can find out his mods. He threw me a rev once (i was in a friends accord) and we declined the run.

That car is fast (like i said, it eats Evo's).

My Cars
    '96 Alpine M3
    it aint a ricer if its fast like that, more like a sleeper. ahh, rhode island, i miss it. originally from providence. i plan to be up there sometime in the summer, so i drive my cousin's honda and hump it, and someone throws a coffee at it, while drivin' a bimmer, i'll know who it is..lol.
    Alpine White E36 ///M3

My Cars
    and bikes
    o and by the way, ive seen him hanging out with some ricers, but his car is all go and with the exception of headlights it has no showy pieces on it whatsoever. Given the performance, i woundnt call him a ricer.

My Cars
    '96 Alpine M3
    ohh, theres other honda's out there in ri thats fast, one of my older cousins have a eg hatch with a b18c5 turbo'd and my uncle has a ls/vtec turbo'd also. it's basically they're weekend cars though.
    Alpine White E36 ///M3

My Cars
    and bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by cemz View Post
    ohh, theres other honda's out there in ri thats fast, one of my older cousins have a eg hatch with a b18c5 turbo'd and my uncle has a ls/vtec turbo'd also. it's basically they're weekend cars though.
    Yeah but i doubt they are in the Tiv/Portsmouth area, and because no one comes to this area in the winter i assumed it was one of the local guys, which it appears to be.

When i said "around" i wasnt referring to thee whole state (although i could be given the size of it), just my town and a few surrounding ones.

My Cars
    99 Estoril Blue M3
    Lol much respect to OP hahaah.

My Cars
    2005 Neon
    The OP sounds like a fvcking tool.

Seriously, what kind of little bitch throws coffee at people?

My Cars
    1998 BMW E38 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin' View Post

this "kill" or whatever you want to call it is from a tool box anyway.

as far as the coffee goes... eh why not... car food fights are acceptable

My Cars
    '96 Alpine M3
    Yeah but i doubt they are in the Tiv/Portsmouth area, and because no one comes to this area in the winter i assumed it was one of the local guys, which it appears to be.

When i said "around" i wasnt referring to thee whole state (although i could be given the size of it), just my town and a few surrounding ones.
    oh, well i apologize for that. ever been to the local races in prov.?
    Alpine White E36 ///M3

My Cars
    2005 Neon
    This sounds more like a drive by shooting to me.

My Cars
    and bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by cemz View Post
    oh, well i apologize for that. ever been to the local races in prov.?
    cant say i have, but i'd definately be interested. It probably wouldnt be best to say the location in a thread, but shoot me a PM or an email with the location.

My Cars
    1998 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin' View Post

You sound like someone who doesn't know how to handle himself in a situation like I was in. You are the tool Rack.

My Cars
    1998 328is
    Ha, i'm pretty sure the kids name is Eric.

I assumed it was him because he has one of the only civics around that is stupid fast. The car is 100% gutted...i think the entire interior consists of 2 seats, a steering wheel, gauges and pedals (i dont even think it has a dash, but i could be wrong).

It's had a motor swap and i think hes now running the H22 from a prelude, although he might have a b18 or something. I'll find out because now im curious myself. I know it has a stage 3 clutch and it might have a flywheel, and i think hes got cams. As far as i know he's still on a stock bottom end.

I dont really know the kid but we have a mutual friend, so i can find out his mods. He threw me a rev once (i was in a friends accord) and we declined the run.

That car is fast (like i said, it eats Evo's).

I guess I can give hime some respect, but tell him to keep his crotch grabbing to himself. lol.

Mitch is offline for science, you monster Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher56 View Post
    You sound like someone who doesn't know how to handle himself in a situation like I was in. You are the tool Rack.
    No, what you did wasn't equal. If you had flipped them the bird you'd be equal, but you didn't choose to do that. You couldn't handle a little rousing from a kid, so you felt the urge to throw coffee at them. Honestly? Grow up.

My Cars
    2002 Black on Black 330i
    HAHAHA I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. I have done that with a 44oz Dr. Pepper from sonic when a ricer wouldn't leave me alone. He kept messing with me so I got next to him and gave him the roll your window down motion, then BAM 44oz of soda hit him in the side of the head. Keep up the good work.

My Cars
    1998 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDiver View Post
    HAHAHA I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. I have done that with a 44oz Dr. Pepper from sonic when a ricer wouldn't leave me alone. He kept messing with me so I got next to him and gave him the roll your window down motion, then BAM 44oz of soda hit him in the side of the head. Keep up the good work.

HAHAHAHHAHA. Hell yeah.

My Cars
    Yes
    What he did was lame, but it doesn't affect you you at all, and is more or less legal. What you did is immature, illegal, and does affect other people. I would have called the cops and followed you until they caught up. That is just ridiculous. Grow up.

I'm glad to hear he beat your car. Next time I hope he beats your ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast