BAVToys
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***Introducing the NEW BavToys ELIMINATOR hid kit*** testers needed

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

***Introducing the NEW BavToys ELIMINATOR hid kit*** testers needed

we are currently looking for a few mules and test cars to try out our newest hid kit, the ELIMINATOR has a set of resistors built in and should be a perfect kit for you if you get the OBC failure nag, it performs as any of our other hid kits and comes with a standard one year warranty.
    other features of note includeprolumen bulbs for the outmost in reliability at no extra charge.

i have 12 of these kits coming, if you are interested in becoming a tester please put your name, model and make as well as the year of your car, we will be selecting 12 members in the next week or so, kits are limited and we will give priority to local customers for obvious reasons but i will reserve at least 6 for forum members.

this not a cheaply made kit, these are quality kits made using only top notch components.

tester price will be $175 plus shipping retail for these is $205.
    please put your name down, we will contact you in the next few days to arrange for shipping and payments.

0. habbie, 97 m3/ hella h1 6k

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    07 550I

Thumbs up New bavtoys eliminator hid

Quote Originally Posted by habbie View Post
    we are currently looking for a few mules and test cars to try out our newest hid kit, the ELIMINATOR has a set of resistors built in and should be a perfect kit for you if you get the OBC failure nag, it performs as any of our other hid kits and comes with a standard one year warranty.
    other features of note includeprolumen bulbs for the outmost in reliability at no extra charge.

i have 12 of these kits coming, if you are interested in becoming a tester please put your name, model and make as well as the year of your car, we will be selecting 12 members in the next week or so, kits are limited and we will give priority to local customers for obvious reasons but i will reserve at least 6 for forum members.

this not a cheaply made kit, these are quality kits made using only top notch components.

please put your name down, we will contact you in the next few days to arrange for shipping and payments.

1.Jamrock, 99 528i/ hella h7

I'm in.

My Cars

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    640d, X1 X23d, 328i
    Do you ship to the UK, or is that too much hassle?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonSingh View Post
    Do you ship to the UK, or is that too much hassle?
    we do all the time, you can calculate shipping on USPS.com, use 4-5lbs as the weight to get your quote.

My Cars
    '02 E39 M5 | '09 335i
    ME ME! PICK ME! I hate my OBC msg

'09 335i - Alpine white + Coral Red | '02 M5 - Imola Red + Imola Red
    Gone, but never forgotten:
    '04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite .. '96 318i Alpine White / Black .. '01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red .. '96 328i Jet Black / Black

My Cars
    640d, X1 X23d, 328i
    we do all the time, you can calculate shipping on USPS.com, use 4-5lbs as the weight to get your quote.
    $35... So it's just over $200, which is £100.

That's pretty good comparing to the £180 for the HID kit with lifetime warranty on sale here....

Let me see what my funds are saying...

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by BL4CK-OUT View Post
    ME ME! PICK ME! I hate my OBC msg
    thought your ass was broke...
    put your name down if you want.

My Cars
    '02 E39 M5 | '09 335i
    thought your ass was broke...
    put your name down if you want.
    LOL! It is - I accidentally skipped over the pricing

I might be able to squeeze it out anyways, I figure if this one works well, I could use my current one in the fogs - so it's not a total loss. PM me the price shipped to me. Oh, and when will these start shipping?

'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite .. '96 318i Alpine White / Black .. '01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red .. '96 328i Jet Black / Black

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by BL4CK-OUT View Post
    LOL! It is - I accidentally skipped over the pricing

I might be able to squeeze it out anyways, I figure if this one works well, I could use my current one in the fogs - so it's not a total loss. PM me the price shipped to me. Oh, and when will these start shipping?
    i already shipped some and waiting on feedback, i have the next batch in my hands tomorrow or Tuesday if all goes well.
    we'll talk again next week sometime.

My Cars
    72 2002tii, 87 300 SDL, 91 M5, 95 M3 LTW
    Would this work on H7 fogs for an Audi Q7? I currently have an older gen set of ApexCones and they ignite but go out after about 5 seconds. The car shuts all power to the lights.
    WANTED: 18" BBS RCj's

My Cars
    '02 E39 M5 | '09 335i
    i already shipped some and waiting on feedback, i have the next batch in my hands tomorrow or Tuesday if all goes well.
    we'll talk again next week sometime.
    Cool. Contact me next week - don't forget!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by 95///M3 View Post
    Would this work on H7 fogs for an Audi Q7? I currently have an older gen set of ApexCones and they ignite but go out after about 5 seconds. The car shuts all power to the lights.
    not sure hence the need to test on different cars and setups.
    these are supposed to correct the type of issue you are having.

My Cars
    95 320I
    2.ks17, 95 320i/ H1 6K

My Cars
    02' M3, '00 M5, '88 944s
    What is the OBC message? Does it affect all cars?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by MPorto View Post
    What is the OBC message? Does it affect all cars?
    the computer (obc) displays "low beam failure" message when switching to hids, most BMW (newer) are affected by it, some more then others.

My Cars
    02' M3, '00 M5, '88 944s
    Ahh so it doesn't actually do any kind of real damage to the computer right? Do the other functions continue to work or is that message always there? And the point of this testing one is that it eliminates that message right?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by MPorto View Post
    Ahh so it doesn't actually do any kind of real damage to the computer right? Do the other functions continue to work or is that message always there? And the point of this testing one is that it eliminates that message right?
    exactly, no damage is done and the lights function properly but some refuse to live with the OBC nag.

My Cars
    72 2002tii, 87 300 SDL, 91 M5, 95 M3 LTW
    not sure hence the need to test on different cars and setups.
    these are supposed to correct the type of issue you are having.
    Well, suppose I buy a set and have the same issues? Would the kit be returnable in a circumstance like this or as a consumer, am I taking that gamble?
    WANTED: 18" BBS RCj's

My Cars
    E36 M3 Sedan

Count Me In

4.M3GuyC 97 M3 Saloon 9006!
    Count me in!
    E39 M5

Mods: Magna Flow Car Back, Dinan Stage 2.

SEE YOU ON THE STREET!

My Cars
    e30
    im in!

pm sent, name added

2.ks17, 95 320i/ H1 6K
    3.QUART3R

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by 95///M3 View Post
    Well, suppose I buy a set and have the same issues? Would the kit be returnable in a circumstance like this or as a consumer, am I taking that gamble?
    that's a very good question and im not sure i have a good answer just yet.
    i think part of it would depend on the reports i get from the kits i already have out, and a few more i plan on sending out in the next couple of days.

we know for a fact that nothing will work 100% for as wide range of makes and models, that's a given.
    so, im thinking along the lines of the first 3-5 cars being discounted a little deeper to make it worth your while and "gamble" or making them refundable to the same number of people.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by M3GuyC View Post
    Count me in!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by QUART3R View Post
    im in!

pm sent, name added
    can you guys tell me whether you have hids or not, if you do, do you get the error and how long you've had hid's for.
    thank you.

My Cars
    14 JGC/13 E88 128i
    Habbie:
    I am in Tampa right now on business and would spring for the test kit.
    Is it 35W I am guessing.
    Yes I do have HIDs and I plan to do my fogs with the current kit which is 4300 and wanted to try these.

Here is a question for you. I don't drive my M3 a great deal and I don't get the OBC LBF indication either.

I understand if I am not suitable because of the fact I don't drive the M that much.
    Kit looks very good.
    Oh and did you get your Powerdyne issue resolved?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by fun2drive View Post
    Habbie:
    I am in Tampa right now on business and would spring for the test kit.
    Is it 35W I am guessing.
    Yes I do have HIDs and I plan to do my fogs with the current kit which is 4300 and wanted to try these.

Here is a question for you. I don't drive my M3 a great deal and I don't get the OBC LBF indication either.

I understand if I am not suitable because of the fact I don't drive the M that much.
    Kit looks very good.
    Oh and did you get your Powerdyne issue resolved?
    if you dont get the LBF i would suggest you get a kit for the fogs, any kit and call it a day, if it ain't broke dont fix it type of thing.
    these are 35w BTW.

the powerdyne is alive and doing well, i had it all rebuilt with ceramic bearings and the wide belt, vented it and im running cool air into it via a hose from the brake duct no hickups since.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast