XRIMS

Thread: ASA AR2 w/ Bridgestone potenza RE50A Pole position: NEW LOW PRICE/accepting trades

My Cars
    318is 97

ASA AR2 w/ Bridgestone potenza RE50A Pole position: NEW LOW PRICE/accepting trades

Hello everyone This is a follow up thread to my last post

4 authentic ASA Wheels 19x8.5 40mm offset, Center Caps , Lug Nuts, Valve Steams, Mounting & Balancing

bridgestone potenza re50a pole position tires 245/35/19

these were bought late this summer 2007 and i am being forced to sell them due to my car being in the shop all year and the repair bills pilling up too high. i don't really want to sell them but i have no choice at this point and i am just looking for a quick sale so i can pay Christmas and mechanic bills.

tires and rims only have about 100 miles on them and are in new condition tires have 100% tread left on them and are 100% mint and rims are straight no rash no bends absolutely mint the way they came when i bought them brand new so no surprises at all. i only got to drive the car a hand full of times after putting them on vehicle due to car being in and out of my mechanics shop all year

these wheels i originally stated for 1300+shipping i have reduced them to 1050 shipped!!!!!! or if you have a set of tires in the sizes of 245 or 255 or 265 or 275/35 or 40 or 45/18 any combination of those i will accept those on trade and we can work out a cash + trade deal preferably a staggered setup but they don't have to be

they have to be a summer tires only

Last edited by poooch; 12-14-2007 at 12:06 AM.
    More bounce per ounce is the type of Bi+ch i need

My Cars
    318is 97
    bump i want these gone by the weekend 1000$ shipped

My Cars
    E39 M5
    bump for some great rims!

My Cars
    318is 97
    bump 1000 shipped........ why is no one jumping on this? the tires alone retail for 1000$ plus shipping and the setup is all brand new.....

My Cars
    E39 hamster/ruberbandPWR
    Quote Originally Posted by LukasBMW View Post
    Again, this guy is a complete piece of shit.

Be very careful if you do business with him.

Care to explain???
    Thanks!

My Cars
    318is 97
    i have absolutely no clue what this guy is talking about i just read that message myself and thought????

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise
    Awhile back he posted his "work at home" business for sale. He said he made about $1,000 a month and only worked for about 10 hours a week. At $25 an hour, I was interested as real estate was slow at the time and I needed some extra cash. We had a few e-mail correspondences, but he never got into details about the business. He led me to believe that he had the ownership rights to a few websites and had advertising in place on those websites that generated income. I had just read an article on "domainers" or people who buy up web domains and profit from putting Google advertising on the sites. His description of his business lead me to believe he was a "domanier."

While I was a bit put off by his poor grammar and obvious lack of intelligence, the $300 he was asking for the business was chump change. Although he had been vague, I paypaled him $300. A good friend of mine (who is a domainer) said that he was probably being vague because he did not want me to know what websites he owned as I could easily copy his business model.

After sending him the $300, this piece of shit sends me a PDF file about becoming a "work at home typist." Basically you post advertisements on line about how to make $xxx a week by typing and working at home. When the people contact you about the advertisements, you sell them the PDF file. Then they do the same thing you did to them...they advertise and find suckers to buy the PDF file. It's basically a continuous scam.

Well, I wanted no part of this. I was also extremely upset as Sean Wilson (his real name) totally led me in the wrong direction and lied to me about his so called "business." I asked for my money back, but he would not do it. Paypal screwed me as expected. I actually ended up calling his mommy (Mary Wilson - owner of the paypal account). At first she was sympathetic, but she ended up washing her hands of the situation when paypal decided not to help me. It's nice to see she allows her son to run scams on the internet.

The deal on the rims may be alright, but Sean Wilson is a liar and royal piece of shit. Proceed with caution.

My Cars
    318is 97
    I owned a legitimate business and sold it to you. I made good money every week and it was no work at home typist bullshit business i don't know why your lying but w.e floats your boat, and stop cluttering my for sale posts or I will have a mod remove you. I have all positive feedback here for a reason.

i am accepting trade offers on tires i need two 245/35or40/18 and two 275/35or40/18

i will take 500 cash+these tires i need only thing is they have to be summer tires
    Last edited by poooch; 12-22-2007 at 03:13 PM.

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise
    Quote Originally Posted by poooch View Post
    i have absolutely no clue what this guy is talking about i just read that message myself and thought????
    OR

I owned a legitimate business and sold it to you. I made good money every week and it was no work at home typist bullshit business i don't know why your lying but w.e floats your boat, and stop cluttering my for sale posts or I will have a mod remove you. I have all positive feedback here for a reason.
    Well which is it? First you don't know me, then you remember me? You are tripping over your lies Sean Wilson.

And yes, you sold me that bullshit "work at home typist" shit. I may even have the PDF file somewhere.

Move out of your mothers house, stop ripping people off, stop trying to look like a thug in your gay ass pictures, and grow some balls.

My Cars
    E30325i e34m5 e46m3 e36m
    ^ Owned ^

My Cars
    318is 97
    Quote Originally Posted by LukasBMW View Post
    OR

Well which is it? First you don't know me, then you remember me? You are tripping over your lies Sean Wilson.

And yes, you sold me that bullshit "work at home typist" shit. I may even have the PDF file somewhere.

Move out of your mothers house, stop ripping people off, stop trying to look like a thug in your gay ass pictures, and grow some balls.
    At first i didn't know what you were talking about and that's why i said "i have no clue what he is talking about" you explained yourself and then i remembered that you bought my old business off me. This isn't a hard concept to assume but apparently you lack the mental characteristics to make this assumption on your own and would rather make condentations that relate to your own life then be rational. Also since when do i try and look like a thug? I'm in college and i work hard and study even harder i don't have time to be a fag like you.

Also try contributing to society and stop using slangs or Ebonics like"tripping" talk like a grown up please.
    I don't know what your priorities in life are but please stop referring to and thinking about my genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by ilya1585 View Post
    ^ Owned ^
    As for you I'm not even gonna touch this one all I'm going to say is instead of being immature and posting useless jabber try to contribute to the boards, use proper conceptions and don't post just to get your post count up. This concept is not hard to grasp if there are any words you don't understand please use a dictionary before replying.
    Last edited by poooch; 12-22-2007 at 10:49 PM.

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise
    At first i didn't know what you were talking about and that's why i said "i have no clue what he is talking about" you explained yourself and then i remembered that you bought my old business off me. This isn't a hard concept to assume but apparently you lack the mental characteristics to make this assumption on your own and would rather make condentations that relate to your own life then be rational.
    How convenient. I have a hard time believing that you would forget me so fast since you basically vanished from this board after scamming me. If I ripped someone off and that someone called my mommy for 3 days straight and forced me to stop posting on the very forum where I sometimes try to sell stuff, I don't think I'd forget that person.

Also since when do i try and look like a thug?
    You have some other "highly entertaining" pictures on your photobucket account that make it obvious you think you are 50 Cent. Unfortunately, you now have set your photo bucket account to private. I guess you didn't want me posting your more thuggish pics. How often do you wear the "G Unit" Hoodie you bought off Ebay?

I'm in college and i work hard and study even harder i don't have time to be a fag like you.
    You obviously should spend more time studding and less time ripping people off because your grammar still sucks ass. When are you expecting to graduate? 2016?

Also try contributing to society and stop using slangs or Ebonics like"tripping" talk like a grown up please.
    I said that you are "tripping" over you own lies. I didn't say, "DaWg U StR8 trIppIng Y0!" Look up tripping in the dictionary:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/trip

Inflected Form(s): tripped, tripping

2: To catch the foot against something so as to stumble
    3: To make a mistake or false step (as in morality or accuracy)

You are FINISHED Dude. I'm done wasting my time with you. I just needed to expose you as the scam artist, wanna be thug, and royal piece of shit that you really are before you ripped off another BFC member. Merry Christmas Sean Wilson. Maybe mommy (Mary Wilson) or Santa will buy you another "G Unit" sweatshirt for Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho!

My Cars
    318is 97
    I stopped posting on here because I sold my BMW moron and I don't even own any g unit clothing i buy all brand less clothes from foot locker and athletes world except for sean john.

I'm done with this conversation your IQ score is probably a lower number then your bedtime.

I refuse to respond further to such ignorance and stupidity. say what you want your on my ignore list

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise
    Why didn't BMan447 complete the transaction for the rims? You left him positive feedback:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=320186645438

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise
    I don't even own any g unit clothing i buy all brand less clothes from foot locker and athletes world except for sean john.

I'm done with this conversation your IQ score is probably a lower number then your bedtime.
    I wish the link was still active on eBay showing your purchase of a "G-unit hoodie". Lying about what type of sweater you own is not a huge deal, but it does establis a pattern.

BTW:

Nice pink phone cover fag:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160167921189

Did you buy a portrait of your mother?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190159896546

I'm not the one who still lives with my mother, uses my mothers paypal account, and has mommy fight my battles for me. I bought my own house at 21, have two paid off cars, and fight my own battles. I certainly don't have a bed time.

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise

Anyone else think this guy looks like the Southpark Canadian on the right? The shirt even matches!

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise