Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eisenhaus vs. Eisenmann vs. Abrahams Motorsport Debate

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5

Eisenhaus vs. Eisenmann vs. Abrahams Motorsport Debate

Greetings,

This is Ryan from Eisenhaus. I just wanted to chime in here and let you guys know that this group buy has not been approved by Eisenmann NA and products that are purchased will not have a warranty in the US. Please contact us if you would like to set up an authorized group buy. I will be contacting Germany about this matter.

Cheers

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    This is a moot point as we are not buying the Eisenmann exhaust systems from Eisenhaus.
    We are buying them directly from Europe.
    Eisenhaus is not the worldwide distributor for Eisenmann!
    As for the warranty-I doubt that Eisenmann will deny a warranty claim on one of their fine products purchased from a European distributor rather than a US distributor.
    They have a great reputation and I'm sure they intend keeping it great.

Quote Originally Posted by RYANM330CI View Post
    Greetings,

This is Ryan from Eisenhaus. I just wanted to chime in here and let you guys know that this group buy has not been approved by Eisenmann NA and products that are purchased will not have a warranty in the US. Please contact us if you would like to set up an authorized group buy. I will be contacting Germany about this matter.

Cheers
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 11-20-2007 at 12:03 PM.
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Buy with confidence, serving the BMW community for over 14 years.
    www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
    E-Mail: sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
    PayPal: order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWE34M5 View Post
    This is a moot point as we are not buying the Eisenmann exhaust systems from Eisenhaus.
    We are buying them directly from Europe.
    http://eisenmann-sportauspuff.ov3.de...r_weltweit.htm

There are strict contracts in place and Eisenmann will take care of this matter. Whoever you are getting the Eisenmann system from is breaking the distribution rules. I have sent the group buy list to Eisenmann Germany. I would love to get the Bimmerforum guys some Eisenmann systems. Please contact us to set up an authorized group buy.

Best Regards,
    Ryan
    Last edited by RYANM330CI; 11-20-2007 at 12:10 PM.

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    So we set up the Group Buy and when you see there is interest in it, you want a piece of the action.

There are strict contracts in place and Eisenmann will take care of this matter. Whoever you are getting the Eisenmann system from is breaking the distribution rules. I have sent the group buy list to Eisenmann Germany. I would love to get the Bimmerforum guys some Eisenmann systems. Please contact us to set up an authorized group buy.

Best Regards,
    Ryan
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    So we set up the Group Buy and when you see there is interest in it, you want a piece of the action.
    There is always interest in Eisenmann systems. Most of the systems in the group buy are on back order. Eisenmann is one of the top selling systems in the US. We dont have to run group buys to sell Eisenmann.

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    So you want a monopoly and not have any competition and want to sell the products at full mark up.
    This is America - Group Buys are good for buyers - they can save a few $$$.

There is always interest in Eisenmann systems. Most of the systems in the group buy are on back order. Eisenmann is one of the top selling systems in the US. We dont have to run group buys to sell Eisenmann.
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    So you want a monopoly and not have any competition and want to sell the products at full mark up.
    This is America - Group Buys are good for buyers - they can save a few $$$.
    Competition? Eisenmann VS Eisenmann?

Not always-mostly the manufacturer will not sell to the public.
    Eisenhaus is a distributor like us - they are not the manufacturer.
    A&L is also a distributor.
    You clam to be a distributor of Eisenmann but I don’t see your company listed on Eisenmann's website http://eisenmann-sportauspuff.ov3.de...r_weltweit.htm Please don't turn this into a $$ issue. Eisenmann UK would be equally upset with us if we shipped Eisenmann systems to the UK. I'm not trying to be a jerk.

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    We did not claim to be a distributor for Eisenmann.
    We are a distributor that can import various brand names from European suppliers that carry Eisenmann and other brands, including OEM BMW parts - even though we are not "officially" a BMW dealer.
    From your website it is obvious that you distribute other brands besides Eisenmann - so you are a distributor just like us.

Competition? Eisenmann VS Eisenmann?

You clam to be a distributor of Eisenmann but I don’t see your company listed on Eisenmann's website http://eisenmann-sportauspuff.ov3.de...r_weltweit.htm Please don't turn this into a $$ issue. Eisenmann UK would be equally upset with us if we shipped Eisenmann systems to the UK. I'm not trying to be a jerk.
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 11-20-2007 at 01:14 PM.
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    95CosmosM/97EstorilM

true

But you would be a fool to not want the added business???

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by sscorpsman View Post
    But you would be a fool to not want the added business???

Best Regards,
    Ryan

Eisenmann Germany is now looking into this situation. I will have an answer from them very soon. I have also contacted Eisenmann UK. I hope this works out for all parties. This is a great forum and I have been a lurker for years.

Cheers

My Cars
    E34 535i
    you know you could have done this with PMs or emails directly to Abrahams(BMWE34M5)

I would love to get the Bimmerforum guys some Eisenmann systems. Please contact us to set up an authorized group buy.

Best Regards,
    Ryan
    this just seems more like protecting your own interests.

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by eightynine535 View Post
    you know you could have done this with PMs or emails directly to Abrahams(BMWE34M5)

this just seems more like protecting your own interests.

I sent pm's to Abrahams(BMWE34M5). We have the rights to Eisenmann in North America and we will protect it.

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    Show me where it says we cannot buy Eisenmann exhausts from a source in Europe.
    I sent pm's to Abrahams(BMWE34M5). We have the rights to Eisenmann in North America and we will protect it.
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    '02 E39 M5 | '09 335i
    This should have been dealt with privately.
    Last edited by BL4CK-OUT; 11-21-2007 at 10:07 AM.

'09 335i - Alpine white + Coral Red | '02 M5 - Imola Red + Imola Red
    Gone, but never forgotten:
    '04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite .. '96 318i Alpine White / Black .. '01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red .. '96 328i Jet Black / Black

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    95 posts?
    I don't even know what his title is at Eisenhaus.

Quote Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
    RyanM330Ci isn't even a sponsor, or a vendor. You cannot just walk in here and start hosting a Group Buy. And, as another member said this was an incredibly poor method of handling the situation. This should have been dealt with privately.
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    92 325is
    Eisenhaus has rights to distributing Eisenmann exhausts in North America, and those rights are not easily earned. Any and all Eisenmann systems sold in North America are by law and contract required to be purchased through Eisenhaus/Eisenmann NA. That's not a point you can argue, that's fact as stated in Eisenhaus' contract with Eisenmann GMBH.

Eisenhaus, as you said, does not have rights to the whole world, so if you want to sell Eisenmann systems in say, Poland, go right ahead. Nobody will complain. But if you want to do a group buy that caters to US customers, you need to go through Eisenmann NA AKA Eisenhaus. You didn't do that, so of course one of their employees is getting a bit upset with you. You should close this thread, apologize to your customers for offering to sell them a product that is essentially being purchased and sold illegally, and contact Eisenhaus directly to work toward a resolution. Then you can set up a real group buy, approved by the manufacturer.
    RISKY DEVIL RISKY DEVIL RISKY DEVIL RISKY DEVIL

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    You need to read your rights - they state that you are the US distributor for Eisenmann products - meaning that we (Abrahams Motorsport) cannot buy directly from Eisenmann in Germany.
    Your rights do not say that we cannot purchase Eisenmann products from a source in Europe.

Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    This is a private matter ... and as such, should be handled privately. At this time, only supporting vendors and individuals/vendors who have been given special permission will be allowed to run group buys on this forum. To become a supporting vendor ... please contact advertise@bimmerforums.com
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    And who are you?
    Eisenhaus's attorney?

How can you dictate to me whom I am allowed to buy from and whom I am not allowed to buy from?
    I did not sign an agreement with Eisenmann or Eisenhaus.

If a company in Europe wants to sell us their products, we will buy them.
    Is that illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by ilia View Post
    Eisenhaus has rights to distributing Eisenmann exhausts in North America, and those rights are not easily earned. Any and all Eisenmann systems sold in North America are by law and contract required to be purchased through Eisenhaus/Eisenmann NA. That's not a point you can argue, that's fact as stated in Eisenhaus' contract with Eisenmann GMBH.

Eisenhaus, as you said, does not have rights to the whole world, so if you want to sell Eisenmann systems in say, Poland, go right ahead. Nobody will complain. But if you want to do a group buy that caters to US customers, you need to go through Eisenmann NA AKA Eisenhaus. You didn't do that, so of course one of their employees is getting a bit upset with you. You should close this thread, apologize to your customers for offering to sell them a product that is essentially being purchased and sold illegally, and contact Eisenhaus directly to work toward a resolution. Then you can set up a real group buy, approved by the manufacturer.
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    This is a private matter ... and as such, should be handled privately. At this time, only supporting vendors and individuals/vendors who have been given special permission will be allowed to run group buys on this forum. To become a supporting vendor ... please contact advertise@bimmerforums.com
    I tried to handle this situation privately. We are not looking to run any group buys on this forum or becoming a supporting vendor. We have many vendors on this forum selling our products. I just wanted to inform members on here that there will be no warranty if you purchase Eisenmann systems from Abrahams(BMWE34M5) I will be in contact with Eisenmann UK and Eisenmann Germany to resolve this matter.

Cheers

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    And who are you?
    Eisenhaus's attorney?

How can you dictate to me whom I am allowed to buy from and whom I am not allowed to buy from?
    I did not sign an agreement with Eisenmann or Eisenhaus.

If a company in Europe wants to sell us their products, we will buy them.
    Is that illegal?

It’s against the company in Europe’s contract to sell you Eisenmannn systems in the US.

My Cars
    1989 E34 535i 5M.Zinno
    I doubt that but if that's the case, surely that is their problem, not mine.

[/B]

It’s against the company in Europe’s contract to sell you Eisenmannn systems in the US.
    Mel Abrahams
    Abrahams Motorsport
    Phone (727) 992-0288

My Cars
    M3,E30 325i, 72 2002 X5
    I doubt that but if that's the case, surely that is their problem, not mine.
    Correct the problem lies with the persons that are selling the Eisenmann systems to you. Eisenmann will be taking care of this problem. We have sent them the links to this group buy.

My Cars
    00 e46 (RIP) 03 IR ZHP
    Correct the problem lies with the persons that are selling the Eisenmann systems to you. Eisenmann will be taking care of this problem. We have sent them the links to this group buy.
    Im sorry, but get out. Who are you to come in here and tell a supporting vendor that they cannot sell an object, clearly in an attempt to discourage customers, and force them into buying your system. Right now, it would be your company that I have the doubt in.

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    We deal with Eisenhaus directly and all the time for Eisenmann exhausts.

If need be, I will support Ryan's statements/comments in this thread, since he is not an official supporting vendor on here.

Ryan, for whatever reasons, if you want me to help you set up an authorized gb on here, just let me know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast