Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan is in the Hospital...

My Cars
    2003 525i

Dan is in the Hospital...

I thought some of you would want to know. See here:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=826717
    "I'd smash that (Jennifer Connelly) like a failed coup in sub-Saharan Africa."
    ~Macktheknife in my epic Jennifer Connelly OT Thread

My Cars
    2002, 528i, LS430, RX330
    Get well soon, Dan.....

I miss Dan....

My Cars
    07/85-535i5 01/99-540i6
    Ive read it, but what has exactly happen tho? I've spoke to him this morning, he seemed fine to me
    (oOO\(|||)(|||)/OOo) /00=[][]=00\

My Cars
    E39 hamster/ruberbandPWR
    I hope Dan is OK!
    This whole thing sounds really scary!
    Jason

My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Glad to see a happy ending..
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

- 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

My Cars
    Jeep, merc wag
    happy ending...? from what i've read no one knows what is up yet...?

My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by BKphoto View Post
    happy ending...? from what i've read no one knows what is up yet...?
    Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
    Dan is alive!!!!!!!!! He's currently at my apartment reading BFC OT () and wants to thank all of you for your well wishes and support.

He was discharged from the hospital about 45 minutes ago and is under Dr. Jasper's supervision while he is here with us. For now, you can petition to have him brought back.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

- 2000 528i Sport
    -

My Cars
    525i
    hope he is alright. get well soon.

My Cars
    '03 E39, '09 Yamaha R1
    Keith. WTF Happened? I called him the other day but he never did return my calls. You guys got together on friday? Did he seem ok then?

My Cars
    Bmw 540i/6; 530i/5
    i also talked to him yesterday...this is weird...

FS:NEW_BF_Goodrich_245/35/17

My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    I like a good mystery as much as the next guy, but not when it comes to sombody's health...

If he's readin.... get well soon!!!
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

- 2000 528i Sport
    -

My Cars
    2003 BMW 540i M-Tech
    Well... it's a little strange that nobody will tell us his symptoms.

This could all be a well-orchestrated "get Dan back on BF.C" sympathy play.

If not, GET WELL!

My Cars
    540 I 6 Speed Sport Package
    it is a scam!

If you are sick Dan, Sorry. are you ok now ?

My Cars
    Bmw 540i/6; 530i/5
    yeah get well...

FS:NEW_BF_Goodrich_245/35/17

My Cars
    m52 powered
    We're with ya Dan!

I'll think of you later as I finalize some interior work. You need to get better and stop bashing skulls online so you can come back to BF.c where you belong.

MArk

My Cars
    2002, 528i, LS430, RX330
    Bring sexy Back!!!

translation:

Bring Dan/Charles Back!!!

My Cars
    Pull n Release
    Just spoke to him on the phone. He's OK now. Still not 100% but he's as normal as can be.......yes i know, normal and Dan?

He had some bad smores or something!

Another FP5241 Creation
    Parting out M54 Engine. Intake and all. Cats avail as well. PM ME!

My Cars
    2000 528i (01/2000 mfg. date)
    Get well soon

My Cars
    2003 525i
    Get well Dan, here, cheer up:

My Cars
    1995 M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon5069 View Post
    Bring sexy Back!!!

translation:

Bring Dan/Charles Back!!!

+1 .. i don't know about bring sexy back ..

but I think we should have "FREE DAN" Petition ..

talk to him earlier today .. seems fine ..

1998 540IA Arctic Silver, OEM M-Tech Bumpers, Koni FSD/Eibach Pro Kit, MKII Motorsport 18x8.5 and 18x10, M5 Style Mirrors, ACS Style Trunk and Roof Spoiler, OEM Hella Xenon Headlights 4300k blubs, Slim HID 3K Projector Fogs, Euro Hella Celis Taillights, OEM M5 Kidney Grill, 35% tint, magnaflow 18415

Skwisgaar is offline No longer with us ... RIP
    Retired Moderator
    My Cars
    B8 4X4
    Get better soon, Dan! Your car needs you! We miss you, too. +546888339 to bring Dan back!

My Cars
    Drat
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbi4u View Post
    Just spoke to him on the phone. He's OK now. Still not 100% but he's as normal as can be.......yes i know, normal and Dan?

He had some bad smores or something!
    Is this the polite way of saying that he doesn't feel like telling us why he ended up in the hospital, and we should all stop asking? Enquiring minds want to know! Because, you know, when I see threads titled "Dan's in the hospital," my mind starts playing "Won't Come Back from Deadman's Curve" montages...

My Cars
    Pull n Release
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketwagon View Post
    Is this the polite way of saying that he doesn't feel like telling us why he ended up in the hospital, and we should all stop asking? Enquiring minds want to know! Because, you know, when I see threads titled "Dan's in the hospital," my mind starts playing "Won't Come Back from Deadman's Curve" montages...
    Actually no one knows what happened, not even Dan. The hospital says he's a healthy little boy. Those are "Dan's words" (Little boy added for good measure)......

Then my girl blurted out, "maybe this is a case for House M.D.!!!"

Another FP5241 Creation
    Parting out M54 Engine. Intake and all. Cats avail as well. PM ME!

My Cars
    2003 525i

Talking

To Dan,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTlhxWPjxTk

From,
    E39 1996-2003

My Cars
    '97 M3
    stolen from the other forum where he\'s not banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    so here\'s what happened.i was on the phone with a friend about getting some tires back he had in storage for me. i was at themadhatter\'s place (ron) and i stepped out to talk on the phone. out of left field it felt like my internal organs from my lower back (kidney area) all the way to my lungs felt like it was imploding. following the meltdown feeling, my neck started to stiffen up and so was the muscles on my head.... everything crimped up. i felt sick and wanted to yank everywhere.anyways, i figure i\'ll man it out and head to the shop to fix my VR4. Ron and i got into his truck and headed out. he lives right next to LeHigh Valley hospital/Mulemberg which is a very good hospital. anyways, we were on the way and i wasn\'t sure if i should check in or not until we were like 7 miles out and i just couldn\'t handle the pain and the nausia anymore. i asked ron to get me to LeHigh asap. let me tell you, i didn\'t know a Ford F350 Dualie Diesel and do 95 so quickly and effortlessly. We got to the light after the exit and he just ran the red. he ran the red after that... and ran another red before getting to the hospital. yes, he checked if everything was clear. hell, being in the F350, you\'re ON TOP of EVERYONE... EVEN A SUBURBAN!anyways, i checked in and puked. they checked me in and ran a battery of tests. started off with the usual questions while doing the blood pressure. first test, they put on the wrong arm band which was too small and i ended up having a BP of 208/100ish... yes 208. insane. she changed the strap and it went down to 160/92... not the best but still, not in the 200\'s. the strange thing when they asked me how i was feeling, yada yada was: Do you feel safe at home?.... eh? i replied:\"sure... i live right down the street from a police department. i don\'t even lock my doors when i go to sleep. i leave my car windows open overnight often. why?\"the nurse looked at me with a: you\'re-a-moron-but-doesn\'t-matter-you\'re-safe look. what she ment, after i figured it out, was if there was any domestic violence. whatever.i get a room and they asked me for a pee sample. got one going and then they got me in that whatever it is they make you wear. i have to give it to this hospital, they are quick and efficent. within 5 minutes of me giving my pee test, my doctor came in to see me and interviewed me. yada yada... she said i might need a spinal tap. i refused. not really sure if my insurance is going to cover the toxicology report when it comes back... after the dr left, she did say i\'ll need to get some x-rays and what do you know... 5 minutes later, my x-ray dude comes to me and walks me to get it done. 5 shots of my neck and chest. on the way back to my room (which was about 10 yards from the x-ray place), the needle lady was already waiting for me! wow.... talk about fast service. last time i checked into the ER for food allergies, it took them 20 minutes to call me. this time, i was getting interviewed after signing in about 3 minutes!!!so this is the part where i get goofy. don\'t ask, i don\'t know when or how it started but when she wanted to prick me with the needle, i started a light giggle... which continued to an all out laughter of tears. ok, so here\'s a quick thing about my room: it\'s in the corner of a + interection of where all the \"others\" with \"other shitty\" insurance gets to sit on a bed and not a room. so there was this ok looking chick with her bf (she had an ass like you can just want to rail it all night long) looking at me laughing up a storm getting pricked by a needle. the nurse was a little freaked out but she giggled too. Ron laughed his ass off with me; not sure if he was freaked out or my laughter was just contagious. they managed to get some blood from me and gave me something to sooth my nausea.i had to cover the needle in my arm because i would start chuckling as soon as i see something poking inside of me.... don\'t know man, i got issues. so i was just laying there for about 30 minutes and ron was surfing bfc... etc etc....my doctors (yeah, there was 2) came in and gave me the good and bad news. good news is they couldn\'t find anything wrong with me. the bad news is they couldn\'t find anything wrong with me. they asked if i felt good enough to leave. i felt much better but eh... didn\'t feel like staying overnight. signed some paper, changed and left.not sure what happened but it was very weird. i usually suck up any bullshit but this one really socked me good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast