My Cars
    M3, S5
    I like barry bonds.

My Cars
    2001 X5 & 93 325is
    isn't he a person of color?

My Cars
    2006 330i
    my first fenway game and what happens? papi hits a grand slam!!!!!!!!

Fenway was the best baseball experience I've ever had

My Cars
    M3, S5
    Quote Originally Posted by WoLF View Post
    my first fenway game and what happens? papi hits a grand slam!!!!!!!!

Fenway was the best baseball experience I've ever had
    That's awesome.

My best was when they had the homerun derby @ Fenway, and McGwire hit like 13 in a row. THAT was awesome.

My Cars
    _
    Booooo

My Cars
    1999 BMW 540i Sport
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    2003 330i, 1999 328i (RIP)
    ^^Funny pic

The Yankees always have the best jokes. Hell, they spent over $100 million on one.

My Cars

My Cars
    Almost forgot these:

My Cars
    are a work in progress
    Quote Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
    ^^Funny pic

The Yankees always have the best jokes. Hell, they spent over $100 million on one.
    hahaha thats a good one....

good pics i haven't seen most of them

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic330i View Post
    Booooo
    ru saying boo, or boourns??

i smell a yankee fan

My Cars
    2000 E39 M5
    Anyone catch the score of the Yankees game last night...

My Cars
    Various junk
    haha MUSSINA!!!!!

My Cars
    A BMW
    6 games up!!!

Lester pitched alright into the 5th... Can't complain with the play last couple days... pretty consistent...

COngrats to Paps... 30 Saves last two years..

My Cars
    Alex Rodriguez has more 40 HR/120 RBI seasons than anyone except for Babe Ruth. He has fewer World Series rings than Doug Mientkiewicz.

My Cars
    A BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
    Alex Rodriguez has more 40 HR/120 RBI seasons than anyone except for Babe Ruth. He has fewer World Series rings than Doug Mientkiewicz.
    It's funny 'cause it's true!!!

As a sox fan we need to ask ourselves...

Would we rather have Barry "Roids" Bonds with the HR record, or Alex "I'm a prick" Rodriguez with it...

Don't get me wrong, both are amazing players, but IMO Bonds is just an A$$ and A-Rod is an A$$ Hole.

The worst part about Bonds is he was/is a Hall of Fame player WITHOUT roids... The man was a sick, sick hitter when he was stick thin... It's sad that he had to do what he did... Would he have gotten the record without... Who knows? There is no way of knowing. Even with 'roids' there are still skills and talents required to hit that muscle doesn't help with...

My Cars
    M3, S5
    Quote Originally Posted by NHskibm View Post
    It's funny 'cause it's true!!!

As a sox fan we need to ask ourselves...

Would we rather have Barry "Roids" Bonds with the HR record, or Alex "I'm a prick" Rodriguez with it...

Don't get me wrong, both are amazing players, but IMO Bonds is just an A$$ and A-Rod is an A$$ Hole.

The worst part about Bonds is he was/is a Hall of Fame player WITHOUT roids... The man was a sick, sick hitter when he was stick thin... It's sad that he had to do what he did... Would he have gotten the record without... Who knows? There is no way of knowing. Even with 'roids' there are still skills and talents required to hit that muscle doesn't help with...
    Why do we need to ask ourselves that as sox fans?

My Cars
    1999 BMW 540i Sport
    I know I posted the picture in good fun earlier, but I do have to say something. To me, Boston fans (not necessarily everyone or any of you guys) can be very un-sportsman like and crass. Here are my reasons from personal experiences: I went to a Fenway game a few years ago against the Orioles. What are fans cheering? Answer: Yankees suck. I was like wtf? You are not even playing that team. It seems that Boston rather cheer against another team then root for their own. I also see people wearing Yankees suck shirts, jeter blows, etc and vendors selling them outside Fenway. I don't see that outside Yankee Stadium. Don't get me wrong, it is good to have rivals and fun to heckle one another, but Boston seems to take it a step further. Anyway that's my rant. Next weeks series should be a good one (although I will only get to see one game on TV here in Indy). I am from NY and have been a Yanks fan all my life!

My Cars
    A BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by ///Mitch3 View Post
    Why do we need to ask ourselves that as sox fans?
    Um, cause everyone that is a sox fan typical hates A-Rod for the obvious... What's worse pretty boy current yankee or roid user Giant that we don't usually play??

My Cars
    A BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by ttgxc View Post
    I know I posted the picture in good fun earlier, but I do have to say something. To me, Boston fans (not necessarily everyone or any of you guys) can be very un-sportsman like and crass. Here are my reasons from personal experiences: I went to a Fenway game a few years ago against the Orioles. What are fans cheering? Answer: Yankees suck. I was like wtf? You are not even playing that team. It seems that Boston rather cheer against another team then root for their own. I also see people wearing Yankees suck shirts, jeter blows, etc and vendors selling them outside Fenway. I don't see that outside Yankee Stadium. Don't get me wrong, it is good to have rivals and fun to heckle one another, but Boston seems to take it a step further. Anyway that's my rant. Next weeks series should be a good one (although I will only get to see one game on TV here in Indy). I am from NY and have been a Yanks fan all my life!
    You've got a point.. Of course as a sox fan going to a yanks game you get treated pretty poorly... I think it just boils down to the individual... The whole Yankee's Sucks thing is crass like you say... I'd have no problem sitting next to a yankee fan at a yankee sox game and kindly, wittingly, and creatively explain why we'll win...

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by ttgxc View Post
    Yet it was a Yankee fan came into this thread and posted an anti-Red Sox picture. Irony FTW.

And yeah, the series next week should be good, since the Sox will sweep...

My Cars
    Bleh, I'm bored.

My Cars
    1999 BMW 540i Sport
    I gotta admit, the Johnny Damon one is pretty good.

My Cars
    A BMW
    Pedroia's x-ray came back negative... That's good...

My Cars
    M3, S5
    1 run against the Devil Rays? wtf is that

My Cars
    Various junk
    Can Matsuzaka get some goddam run support?! Please?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast