Thread: European Delivery Contest

My Cars
    X3 3.0

European Delivery Contest

hey guys, in case you wanna read some more cool stores based on the European Delivery program, you can go to my blog, I'm hosting a contest and people have sent in some amazing stories and photos. Also, if any of you have done an ED before, feel free to submit the stories, I will host this contest monthly.

The rules can be found here : BMW Blog

here are some teasing pictures

My Cars
    B6A43.06SPD
    Wow, amazing photographs, I'll be sure to check out the blog.

My Cars
    X3 3.0
    the pictures are just priceless, I didn't post all of them, but if you read their stories, they have taken way more pics, even better

My Cars
    95 M3, 15 Golf TDI wagon
    Bastards.....j/k

I wish I could buy a new BMW just to do this....lol
    Last edited by 3literheater; 07-25-2007 at 09:07 PM.

-WTB: OEM Class 2 LTW GT wing with risers- Mazak

My Cars
    '04 ZHP
    Gorgeous. I'm looking into doing ED of a 135 in two years and read your blog from awhile ago. Very good info in there! Looks like a blast and can't wait to experience it myself.

moroza is offline MORΩN ΛABIA BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    E34T

My Cars
    E30 325is DiscoII Miata
    I'm looking forward to taking advantage of ED when I get my 135i...sounds like a fantastic program

My Cars
    X3 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Themadhatter444 View Post
    Gorgeous. I'm looking into doing ED of a 135 in two years and read your blog from awhile ago. Very good info in there! Looks like a blast and can't wait to experience it myself.
    Thank you, I appreciate taking the time to read my articles. I tried as much as I can to post some good information and interesting in the same time. It's not that easy to keep it updated daily, but I reduced my sleep time, so I can handle it for now

I'm going to have a new contest starting tomorrow probably, all the users that will subscribe to my newsletter will be entered in the contest and the winner gets a cool original BMW hat I know, it's not much, but I'll try better in the future

My Cars
    X3 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicspeed View Post
    I'm looking forward to taking advantage of ED when I get my 135i...sounds like a fantastic program
    it really is and the publicity that it has received lately is just amazing. The program and my website has well, have been featured in Wall Street Journal, Yahoo FInance, and many other local newspapers. I have also had an interview that it was aired on ABC7. As soon as I get a copy, I will post it on youtube.

My Cars
    99M3, 06WRX, SUV, motorcycles
    Quote Originally Posted by IrvRobinson View Post
    it really is and the publicity that it has received lately is just amazing. The program and my website has well, have been featured in Wall Street Journal, Yahoo FInance, and many other local newspapers. I have also had an interview that it was aired on ABC7. As soon as I get a copy, I will post it on youtube.
    Hey Irv, saw you on my local ABC newscast here in RI on Friday . They were doing a story on the ED program, talking to some of the local Euro dealers about the program, then they showed the clip with you near the end of the segment. Saw your name on the screen and thought "hey, the dude from Bimmerforums, very cool."

My Cars
    X3 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by M3Sometimes View Post
    Hey Irv, saw you on my local ABC newscast here in RI on Friday . They were doing a story on the ED program, talking to some of the local Euro dealers about the program, then they showed the clip with you near the end of the segment. Saw your name on the screen and thought "hey, the dude from Bimmerforums, very cool."
    the story will air throughought the country, so that's pretty cool. I'm just a little disappointed since the interview was way longer and it had tons of good info, but they only showed about 5 sec of me, and no mention of my website name where people can get tons of info. Oh well, it's always a next time, I'm hoping for an USA Today article

My Cars
    X3 3.0
    so, this story won the July contest. I guess proposing on top of the Eiffel Tower pays off )

http://edbmw.com/main/contest/story1.html

My Cars
    X3 3.0
    guys and girls, of course I'm holding a contest where I'm giving away this week a BMW Hat, and next week probably some original BMW key chains. Instead of just giving them away randomly, I figured I would make it fair and hold a little contest.

BMW Contest

My Cars
    X3 3.0
    back this time we're giving away a nice BMW keychain. It seems like more people wanted the chain more than the hat

I opened the Pandora's box, so now I have to keep rolling with prizes

http://edbmw.com/blog/2007/08/16/win...-bmw-keychain/