Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scammer "awwsheeet"

My Cars
    Boosted 96' 328is

Scammer "awwsheeet"

Do not trust this bimmer forum member as he will take your money. I purchased a painted uuc carbon fiber spoiler from him a few months back. I tried to get him down $20 or so off of the price because i will trying to make a good deal. Who usually doesnt do this? He took the offer, cool, thought everything was good after that. The spoiler arrives to my house packaged up very well, no complaints there. Pull it out, and notice that the claimed boston metalic green color is more of a Fern Green, it to dark. I had orginially asked him about this when he showed me pictures as it looked as if the color was off between the spoiler and his car. He assured me, no perfect match, and yet, it looks the exact same on my car, off color, like in his picture that he assured me of. Upon further inspection of the spoiler, i notice that there is rubbed through corners where the whitish primer is noticible showing through. The carbon fiber adjustable lip is all hazy as well. The underside has paint mess ups all on it. I ask him on these, and he just replies that the color matches. He would not take responsibility for the other mess ups that he failed to mention. I have included pictures on this matter so that you can see that he is a scammer. I paid the same amount that an unpainted, unmolsted, spoiler was going for, and i should have went with that. I knew it was to good to be true. I asked in return for him to pay half of the repainting which would have been $50, he refused and then stopped returning my emails. I have more than 25 emails of me trying to get ahold of him. That is why i have left him a negative trader feedback. You can see that i have plenty of good feedback and have been a member for awhile. He has not. So please do not do transactions with this member. Pics as follows.

First pic is the one that he sent me and assured me that the color was a perfect match, you tell me, is that a perfect match, nope!
    Other pics are the day of arrival of me finding all of the mistakes!

So tell me, would you want this happening to you? I dont think so, this is why i am letting it be known.
    Last edited by BMWjiggaB; 06-11-2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: forgot something

DIY: $5 o2 simulator VORTECH 13PSI + AFTERCOOLER + METH

My Cars
    m3
    internet beef is real chewy.

My Cars
    Dakar 95 M3, 09 FZ6R
    Sounds like you got had. Sorry to hear that. You should petition to Kevlar to have his neg feedback removed from your iTrader. From the sellers description all I heard was water spots. Doesn't look that way to me. Def. not what you paid for.

Also, if you used a credit card on paypal you can charge back...
    RIP~95 325is Schwartz (Parts car)

95 Dakar M3
    S52b32 swap. Conforti Eurosport Intake, UUC UDP's, OBDII Headers/mid, UUC System U v.2 CatBack, OEM X Brace, GC Track Coilovers w/GC Solid Camber/Caster plates, Powerflex CAB's, TMS Swaybars, Powerflex Urethane RTAB's, UUC Street TM's, Understeer SSK, UUC SS Brake Lines, SPAL Fan Swap, Mishi Alum radiator, SSR Comp II's

"You can't phase me, I'm crazy"

My Cars
    2010 335i
    what a piece of shit product...that sucks!! how much did u end up spending?

2010 335i - JB4, Coilovers, Exhaust

My Cars
    2010 335i
    ouch, ive had this same thing happen when i used to trade paintball stuff, now i only deal locally.
    2010 - BMW 335i M-Sport - Lemans Blue Metallic
    BMW PPK2, JB4 with NLS, Backend Flash, BMW PP Exhaust, Misc Appearance Mods, Boost Addictions Diff Brace, BMS DCIs, BMS Clutch Stop, VRSF Catless DPs

Previous:
    1995 M3
    1998 323is

My Cars
    Boosted 96' 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by Maj.Malfunction View Post
    Sounds like you got had. Sorry to hear that. You should petition to Kevlar to have his neg feedback removed from your iTrader. From the sellers description all I heard was water spots. Doesn't look that way to me. Def. not what you paid for.

Also, if you used a credit card on paypal you can charge back...
    I believe that it has to be done within a certain time, right? I will check into it.
    Ya, i could probably petition to Kevlar, i will probably send him this link and see what he can do, im not worried about it really, as i have good trader ratings from alot of other people.

My Cars
    Boosted 96' 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by matt182r View Post
    what a piece of shit product...that sucks!! how much did u end up spending?
    $280! If it was only $100 or something, than i would just be like, well, you get what you pay for, but almost $300, sheesh

My Cars
    1991 332is w/shricks & more.
    damn man, that sucks!! what a cunt! if you used a cc or paypal, file a claim!

My Cars
    08 328i|01 530i|96 328s
    If the first pic was before the transaction and the colours didn't match, why did you follow through?

~Phil
    Madeiraviolett Bf.C club member #001

1996 BMW 328is Madeiraviolett/Dove Grey: 5 Spd, Sport, Cold Weather & Premium Sound pkgs.
    3.5" ECIS/ITG intake -> Samco ASC Delete Boot -> DINAN TB -> M50 Manifold -> S52 Cams | Bav Auto Red-top ignition coils tuned w/ AA software, Dynomax Cats & Stromung exhaust UUC Pulleys & Clutch stop, FDM=Zionsville radiator, Mishimoto Tank, SAMCO hoses, Fidanza LTW flywheel & M3 clutch, UUC Evo3 SSK, 3.23 LSD, Koni/Eibach Adjustable Damper suspension, PUR RSM's & RTABs, CF Strut brace, UUC Swaybarbarians, Motorsport X-Brace, 17x8 Beyern Mesh wheels Hella CELIS projectors + 5k TRS HID's, Fog delete=Brake cooling duct, LTW wing, ///M Bumper & R. Diffuser
    CCA Member #382557

My Cars
    335ti 360ti x5-6.0tt

My Cars
    99 MCoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebimma View Post
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Can't trust a camera. White balance for one will make the same car 20 different colors of green. Go through my gallery if you don't believe it. Also I don't believe that first picture was from the seller, just one he posted after the fact to show the difference.

Sucks man.
    I have oil in my blood; that is my dedication level to cars.

My Cars
    335ti 360ti x5-6.0tt
    Quote Originally Posted by IanBMW View Post
    Can't trust a camera. White balance for one will make the same car 20 different colors of green. Go through my gallery if you don't believe it. Also I don't believe that first picture was from the seller, just one he posted after the fact to show the difference.

Sucks man.
    Trust me, i know about colors changing with lighting and different cameras, check my galleries and threads. If he was so skeptical, then he couldve chosen not to buy the product, but he did and now has to deal with someone who isnt willing to negotiate. Its a messed up situation....ive been in it before as well and the moderators, ebay, nor paypal would help. Its a sucky thing, but it happens. Hopefully you guys can come to some kind of agreement and all can be settled.

My Cars
    Boosted 96' 328is
    The reason why i still purchased it with the color looking different is becuase he said that he had it painted by a pro and that it matched perfectly and looked brand new. You know, the paint issue is one thing, but the condition of everything else is what ticks me off even more. Nothing about these blemishes were disclosed at all. That is why i requested for some funds to be refunded via paypal so that i can get his lies fixed.

My Cars
    11 335d, 03 325i
    I probably would have fallen for it too. Next time ask for more pics, from different angles.
    Strömung Exhaust // Bilstein Sport/H&R Sport Suspension // Microsuede Interior // 6000k HIDs // Cosmos V2 Intake // Manual ZF Swap // Jim Conforti Chip

My Cars
    Boosted 96' 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by jijacob View Post
    I probably would have fallen for it too. Next time ask for more pics, from different angles.
    Ya, im to trustworthy. I hesitated on sending that much money to someone so far away. I still have his address and what not, so im still going to try and get this resolved. He gave 2 other pics, kinda far away, so hard to tell.

My Cars
    Harleys and a Tesla
    Sucks, sorry to hear.

My Cars
    bf.c e34 contour
    Quote Originally Posted by awwsheeet View Post
    internet beef is real chewy.
    The only thing worse than a thief or a liar, is a con artist... It's pretty aparent by this post he has no regrets about scamming you jigga-man, and is not going to even try to make it right. I say stick it to him, file a dispute with the CC company for damaged items and mail fraud, and keep both the part and the money. If he wants it back after that, he can pay shipping or he can renegotiate as the price minus the respray and other work needed to bring it up to advertised condition.

I wish he were local...

Post up his name, street and/or mailing address, and all contact info (phone, email, etc) so he can't resub under a new nick and scam someone else. If you don't want to, pm it to me on Strictly EA. I'll do it. Thieves give up the right to have their personal info remain private.

I miss having the NABR mafia for things like this. It is amazing how many scammers see the light and make right when someone shows up at their door and assures them in person they are NOT anonymous on the internet, and it isn't hard to find them...
    Last edited by attack eagle; 06-12-2007 at 01:48 AM.

My Cars
    e39's
    Yeah it looks like hes a cheat, its a beat up part and should have been described as such.. BTW are you putting spoilers on before engine and suspension upgrades? j/k
    As I stated before, communicate well and often, especially when the news is not going to be pleasant.

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328i
    Can we have some kind of sticky thread which lists all the scammers?

And sorry op this happenned to you, good luck.

My Cars
    m3
    pay me a visit?

i took pics of the thing before he bought it. he saw the pics and sent me paypal. he recieved it packed correctly and didnt match his faded car. then tried to threaten me with bad feed back....he leaves bad feed back and i didnt retailiate cause its a moot point. then the guy cant keep his mouth shut so i left him feed back. on top of all that he and apparently some of you have the biggest mouths. like he didnt even threaten me physically. your grunt ass is going to fight me?!?!

think about that.

as for lil jigga. i kept asking you if you put it on your car or not. take some pics of it on your car. i never dodged you...and im still not. i aint that kinda guy. also how come you never asked for a REFUND?!?!? cause you bargained me down (theres no crime in that at all....and i agreed to your price) YOU NEVER ASKED FOR A REFUND CAUSE THE DEAL WAS GREAT. you jsut was greedy and wanted another few bucks by syaing the spoiler wasnt what you bought BUT IF YOU AGREE THAT THE SPOILER YOU SAW I THE PICS BEFORE YOU PAID FOR IT is the same as the spoiler you recieved after you paid...then the point is made

My Cars
    e39's
    The point is that addequit descriptions need to be made, if something has chips and bare spots, SAY SO!
    As I stated before, communicate well and often, especially when the news is not going to be pleasant.

My Cars
    93' C38 S50, 00' GT28 A4
    pay me a visit?

i took pics of the thing before he bought it. he saw the pics and sent me paypal. he recieved it packed correctly and didnt match his faded car. then tried to threaten me with bad feed back....he leaves bad feed back and i didnt retailiate cause its a moot point. then the guy cant keep his mouth shut so i left him feed back. on top of all that he and apparently some of you have the biggest mouths. like he didnt even threaten me physically. your grunt ass is going to fight me?!?!

think about that.

as for lil jigga. i kept asking you if you put it on your car or not. take some pics of it on your car. i never dodged you...and im still not. i aint that kinda guy. also how come you never asked for a REFUND?!?!? cause you bargained me down (theres no crime in that at all....and i agreed to your price) YOU NEVER ASKED FOR A REFUND CAUSE THE DEAL WAS GREAT. you jsut was greedy and wanted another few bucks by syaing the spoiler wasnt what you bought BUT IF YOU AGREE THAT THE SPOILER YOU SAW I THE PICS BEFORE YOU PAID FOR IT is the same as the spoiler you recieved after you paid...then the point is made
    shh
    93 E36 S50 c38 stg2
    00 B5 A4 GT2871r
    01 E46 325i - 343,782 (Stolen 3/2021) RIP
    2019 WRX

auto->manual conversion crew / bf.c motor swap crew

My Cars
    2013 BMW 335i Xdrive M
    IF YOU AGREE THAT THE SPOILER YOU SAW I THE PICS BEFORE YOU PAID FOR IT is the same as the spoiler you recieved after you paid...then the point is made
    IDK, man, it sounds like he didn't know about the burn-through, hazing, or major scratches underneath (how'd you do that, anyway?). Damage/wear like that should have big, close-up photos in the ad. Always.

My Cars
    99 740i,535xi,z4 mcoupe
    oh man this is going to be an interresting thread lol

My Cars
    94 325i, 98 ranger stepside, 91 vxr650
    pay me a visit?

think about that.

this smells of a seller who doesn't give a damn...

i say from the original picture that the colors obviously don't match... if it's that good of a product and that great of a deal, give him his money back and re-sell it... if those other scratches and chips are there (which its obvious they are), and weren't disclosed in advance, that makes you a poor seller and a dispute is warranted..

i would recommend the buyer ship the product back (at his own expense.. part of the cost of doing business online)... and the seller refund the full amount...

you, as a seller, talk about him not asking for a refund... why not offer one if he's unsatisfied?

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast