Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Citizens Bank Park meet?

My Cars
    It sucks

Citizens Bank Park meet?

Alright So i went to a phillies game with wcm3 and it was a good time, we got thinking and came up with the idea to have a cruise/meet ending at a phillies game, maybe a day game or somthing.

I think a night game might be better because we could plan this for one of their college nights where they have dollar dogs.

So here's what i was thinking about doing.... Meet up shoot the shit, get down there about 2 hours before the game buy tickets- 13$ a peice, go back to the parking lot and tailgate have a good time hopefully enjoy some good weather. then after the game we can grab some steaks or hit up south street for some 190 octanes (if your over 21) Or we could do a quick shoot at the art museum- thats always fun.

But I deff think this would be a good time, Ill get more organized if you guys really are interested, like pick a game and get an itinerary(mis-spelled?) that will work for everyone who wants to go.

So just let me know if you want to do this.....

*Date* May 11- 20 are all home games/ we just need to pick the best date that works for everyone
    -4:30 (for those in the west chester area) meet at wawa on route 1
    -5:30 meet up in parking lot across from citizens bank park- I will give directions once i have them
    -7:00 Clean up the tail gating trash and make our way to the ticket counter- cheap seats are about 15 dollars
    -(time pending on the game) leave the lot and head to get some steaks or to the art museum for some pictures.

this is what i have planned so far let me know if this sounds good to you guys!
    Last edited by 3.2Powerslut; 04-10-2007 at 11:33 AM.

Obd-I 3.2 conversion S50 intake manifold/Remus Exhaust/ECIS Intake/Turner Chip/18" Breytons/Zimmerman Cross-drilled rotors
    "I'd Gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today"

My Cars
    '07 335i Coupe
    Im down with that. Keep me informed of the details.
    '07 335i Coupe. Sapphire Black, Coral Red, Brushed Aluminum. 6MT. ZSP/ZPP/ZCW. 30% Tint. OEM Front Aero Kit. OEM Aluminum Pedals. OEM Short Shifter. 19" VM V715's.

My Cars
    It sucks
    Cool man, I hope we can get a good turn out it deff would be a blast, ill keep you posted.

Obd-I 3.2 conversion S50 intake manifold/Remus Exhaust/ECIS Intake/Turner Chip/18" Breytons/Zimmerman Cross-drilled rotors

My Cars
    It sucks
    Come on wheres all my west chester people?

My Cars
    2008 M5; 2017 330xiT
    I'd be up for this.
    2008 BMW M5 6-speed
    Silverstone II/Indianapolis Red/Aluminum
    Enhanced Audio, 20-way seats with Active Backrest, iPod, Comfort Access, Shades
    RPI GT Sec. 1, 2 and 3, Scoops, Plates, BMC Filters
    H&R Sport / Dinan Roll Control F+R / TMS 12.5mm
    IND Gloss Black Grills

17 330xiT, 93 Miata, 13 BRZ, 18 2500 Duramax

My Cars
    F-150, CB500F, ES 350
    Im down for this. 3.2Power you are in valley forge? I live in west norriton. u ever go through there? i often see a black M car go up and down ridge pike

My Cars
    B7 S4,Chopper Bobber,CFL
    i suppose ill show

Current: B7 S4, 100" Rigid Chopper Bobber, West Coast Choppers CFL Past: 2000 740i Sport, E60 M sport, 2002 325i Sport, 2000 Audi S4, Dinan S2 E46 M3 on BBS CH, 1995 Jetta GLS Bucket, 2003 Jetta GLI 24v 6 speed, 1999 Jetta GL, 2001 Jetta GL Auto, 2000 Passat 4 motion, 1999 Passat, 1996 Golf, 1993 Dark Burgandy Pearl Corrado SLC VR6 S/C then Turbocharged, 1998 BMW 740i (best car of all), 1999 BMW M3, 1995 Jetta GLX VR6

My Cars
    It sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataliator View Post
    Im down for this. 3.2Power you are in valley forge? I live in west norriton. u ever go through there? i often see a black M car go up and down ridge pike
    Yeah i live in valley forge/phoenixville- i live right on top of valley forge mountain, And that might be me but i havent been up that way for a while now.

My Cars
    318Ti, Fiat 124 Spider, Saab 900 Turbo
    depending on my work schedule (which changes from week to week) I could be up for this.. as long as it is warm. I am done with this winter stuff

My Cars
    It sucks

Tentative Plans

Alright so now that there is enough interest here i think we should pick a date, The weather is going to get warm in about 2 weeks. the first home game after that is on the 24th of april, the phills are playing that nationals. This is not a dollar dog night, the next dollar dog night is on may 15th. BUt never the less i think it would be a good time and 2 weeks away will be more then enough time to generate some hype, get more people, and make it a very fun time.

The game begins at 7:05 tuesday night. I am thinking we should plan to meet up around 430 if you are in the west chester area to get there and into the lot around 530. Where we can all meet up (for those of you who do not plan to meet up in west chester), I will let you know what lot we should park in, a week prior with directions on how to get into the chosen lot. From there i think some tail gating is in order BYOB, Ill bring some to share as well. Then after the game we can do somthing meet related like drive to pats (which will be crowded as hell after the game) or we could take a small cruise to the art museum and ahve a photoshoot up on the stairs always a good time.

I will post the cliffs of this tentitive plan to my first post- if there are any conflicts with your schedule and this one let me know well try to work somthing out. Thanks for all the interest, spread the word around, it would be crazy fun if we could make this big. Thanks again!

My Cars
    F-150, CB500F, ES 350
    i think it may be better to go with a May date, as if we are tailgating it may be better if its warmer. it doesnt necessarily have to be a dollar dog night, because I have a little mini-grill and charcoal and im sure others do. cookout/beerout for the bimmer meet lol

My Cars
    It sucks
    Yeah thats true, I just planned this date because it was the first week where temps are supposed to be in the high 70's low 80's i think the low for that day the 24th is supposed to be 60 wich isnt bad but if you guys think its better to wait im down for that, but may bight get alil sticky with all the graduations going on.

My Cars
    94 325 always in pieces
    Did you want mainly bmw's coming, or are VW's alright too?

My Cars
    It sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by NHbmw325I View Post
    Did you want mainly bmw's coming, or are VW's alright too?
    Any car enthusiast is invited, sorry if i made it sounds bmw exclusive. but everybody and anybody is invited, just a chance to meet up and have a good time.

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    Good idea, Josh. I'm down for whatever night it is probably. If it's the april one I would most likely have to ride with someone , May could be a better possibility that I could bring my car

Or either way I could just take the hummer..
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    It sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by WCM3 View Post
    Good idea, Josh. I'm down for whatever night it is probably. If it's the april one I would most likely have to ride with someone , May could be a better possibility that I could bring my car

Or either way I could just take the hummer..
    Um i know i said any car enthusiast can come but no hummers, sorry. So i am guessing we should do a may date. I will do more searching and find a fun game to go to. maybe if we get enough people to go i will flip the bill for a keg for a some tail gaiting.

My Cars
    318Ti, Fiat 124 Spider, Saab 900 Turbo
    sundays are best for me!

My Cars
    It sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Machine View Post
    sundays are best for me!
    I was thinking of a night game but maybe a weekend game would be better ill look into dates and games.

My Cars
    LSx M3 & 2017 Touareg
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.2Powerslut View Post
    Um i know i said any car enthusiast can come but no hummers, sorry. So i am guessing we should do a may date. I will do more searching and find a fun game to go to. maybe if we get enough people to go i will flip the bill for a keg for a some tail gaiting.
    The hummer can hold a grill and a keg so let little Mikey come lol

oh and I'm down lol

My Cars
    It sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsaint View Post
    The hummer can hold a grill and a keg so let little Mikey come lol

oh and I'm down lol

0o0o0 the party starter is here, and steve i know your not use to hearing this but this is my meet, mikes not allowed.

just kidding haha im trying to give mike some motivation to finish the car but i can understand why you dont want him to. "Mikes car is so much faster then mine this must not get out" Just kidding steve your car is faster then my car (for now) haha

My Cars
    PandaShizzle
    I'll be there.
    You can change your future, not your past.

Originally Posted by BoneThug
    holds the mystery of the panda show

My Cars
    It sucks
    Sweet- so im looking for a may day maybe a weekend rather then a week day so we can have more time.

So I'm gonna call and maybe if we get some money togeter we can do a group i think its over 15 people and maybe we can get a personal banner up on the tv maybe somthing like Bimmerforums.com and all our names it would be cool to have a picture of that.

My Cars
    Widebody 95 & 97 M3s
    might be down depending on how much schoolwork i have on that day.

My Cars
    It sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by liilpa09 View Post
    might be down depending on how much schoolwork i have on that day.
    Whens the semester over man? like middle of may is when the first home game of the month would be.

My Cars
    stuff
    Damn, I would go if it wasn't before I got back from school.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast