Thread: E21 320is FS

My Cars
    E36 Chump, E46 Off-Road

E21 320is FS

Guys: I posted this in the for sale, but it is not getting all that many looks, plus I would like it to go to an E21 fanatic!

FOR SALE: 1982 320is Alpine White w/ Black interior

My beloved E21 is up for sale. Motor is stock, but smooth-running and well-maintained. Mobil 1 15w50 synthetic every 3k and Red Line in the tranny and differential. VERY RELIABLE. Car has approximately 180-185k miles on it (cluster was switched for 120mph and then broke shortly after).

Suspension: The car is set up nicely for the track with a Korman Tracksport suspension system. Kosei K1 racing wheels 15x7 are very light and correct offset, H&R sport springs, Bilstein sport struts/shocks, Hartage Strut brace, Urethane control arm bushings, ST anti-sway bars front and rear. Quite a nimble, balanced car!

Brakes: stainless-braided brake lines, vented front rotors, Korman velvatouch shoes, Porterfield R4 pads, Ate Blue...it stops well.

Interior: Sparco pedal covers, nice Recaro vinyl sport seats (I plan on keeping the Corbeau seat and harness), Korman adjustable short shift kit, Alpine Speakers w/ 4x6 Front and 6.5" Rear...profesionally installed

Body: Motorsport fiberglass front bumper cover painted by Bassen Autobody, Mirrors painted by Bassen Autobody, European rear bumper conversion, Hood and rear were damaged in a hit-and-run incident. I repaired the damage myself to get the car back on the road quickly, but it could be repainted by a professional. Very little rust for a car this old.

Negatives: Body is not perfect. Some bushings and mounts need to be replaced, and maybe tie-rods. Kumho Ecsta 711s are almost gone.

This car has been a wonderful performer, seldom giving me any problems at all. I have replaced MANY parts over the five years I have owned this car. It performs flawlessly on track and the drive home is just as nice. This is a great car to learn how to drive properly, without ABS or traction control. Could also make a good autocross car. A smooth car that wont let you down and is sure to turn heads with a classic euro look. Buyer gets whatever spares I have.

PICTURES: paste this in your browser: //s98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/jfrankE21/for%20sale/

Asking $3,000
    Located in Willis, Virginia

JFrank
    NASA,BMW CCA,THSCC Instructor

My Cars
    1770hp 96v 40cyls

looks good, good luck with the sale.

My Cars
    1981 320i, 1974 2002
    Bring it to california, I'll buy it

My Cars
    '82 E21 320I, '97 E36 Techno Violet M3 Sedan
    If you have a means of shipping, I will buy it. $3K sounds good to me. Or we can trade with some cash in your pocket...
    ...KISS MY EYES AND LAY ME TO SLEEP...

My Cars
    E36 Chump, E46 Off-Road
    I may know someone who can ship, but I would rather you arrange it to be sure you get the best price/service. I prefer not to trade, as I am selling because I bought an E36 project. Send me an email at jfrank_21@yahoo.com so we can further discuss shipping.

JFrank

My Cars
    '86 e30, '96 M3
    I'm liking the Koseis on an e21. Good luck!

My Cars
    E36 Chump, E46 Off-Road
    I sent you a PM BARRY E36 M325

JFrank

My Cars
    E36 Chump, E46 Off-Road
    bump

JFrank

My Cars
    '82 E21 320I, '97 E36 Techno Violet M3 Sedan