Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clearing out carpet sets...

My Cars
    81 RHD 323i, 77 630csi, 68 Bug, 90 735iL

Clearing out carpet sets...

Hey Guys,

As most know already, we're closing the Seams Perfect doors for an indefinite period of time. One of the things we're doing in preparation is cleaning house. During cleanup and inventory, we're running into leftover stock, and leftover materials. Obviously we don't want to hang onto it, so everything must move.

I've come across enough black nylon loop carpet to do 6 sets, which I would like to offer here, before they go to Ebay. Regualr price on these sets is $229, plus shipping. I'll blow them out for $209USD, shipping included anywhere in the USA or Canada.

We may find more as we clean up, but I'm not sure. We have a room full of shelves, with shelves full of bagged upholstery and carpet. For now, it's just these 6 sets. They will all be shipped in time for Christmas. Please let me know here, or via email if you want a set. Black only, auto or 4 speed. PayPal preffered payment.

Thanks,

Al

My Cars
    91 325i, 01 M5, 06 4.8iS
    im definitely interested in a set. i can also paypal immediately. just a few questions... like thickness and things like that.. maybe a picture would help me out. not doubting i want it, just want the details. the pics can be sent to e30devo at yahoo.com.

edit: found the website.. looks to be of very good quality. ill take a set for sure. paypal address?
    Last edited by e30devo; 11-30-2006 at 03:37 PM.
    -01 Princess car (M5)
    -91 Mtech II Rescue car (325iC)
    -06 Activity Beast (4.8iS)

My Cars
    The carpet itself is a Detroit loop nylon. Standard automotive loop carpet, with a latex backing. OEM in most American cars from the 50's-70's. Pics can be seen on my website at www.SeamsPerfect.ca

Al

My Cars
    several
    those that may not know canuck should be aware, al has a long reputation of collecting money and not providing the goods....visit FAQ and do a search..once paid, you'll have a hard time making contact with him again

also, his carpet doesn't include any padding and the shipping from canada can be excessive and slow

chris willet makes carpet sets, made exactly like larson's, from the same exact materials and sells for less than canuck's markdown price...and you'll get what you pay for quickly as well

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonly02

My Cars
    91 325i, 01 M5, 06 4.8iS
    youre quick Al, see my edit in my previous post.
    -01 Princess car (M5)

My Cars
    Oh Esty, fuck off. For those who don't know, Esty has a long history of being a douchbag, and forgetting to take her meds. Not one single customer in 4 years in business has EVER not received their goods, and we have sold over 400 carpet sets. Slow? Yes, we can be. Expensive shipping from Canada? I'm including Canada Post Expedited shipping in the price, so eat shit Esty. We're shutting our doors, these are some of our last projects, and all will be shipped by middle of December. Now Esty, pick up your soother, and go the fuck home.

Al

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by e30devo View Post
    im definitely interested in a set. i can also paypal immediately. just a few questions... like thickness and things like that.. maybe a picture would help me out. not doubting i want it, just want the details. the pics can be sent to e30devo at yahoo.com.

edit: found the website.. looks to be of very good quality. ill take a set for sure. paypal address?

PayPal addy is Al@SeamsPerfect.ca.

Thanks, you won't be disappointed. Esty is simply a disgruntled non-customer. Never ordered from me, never spoken to me, just a shit disturbing old woman with nothing better to do.

As for Chris' carpet, I hesitate to say anything, but I will. BIG problem with his set is the binding. The pieces are fully bound, not selectively bound like BMW did it originally, and like we do it now. They will give lumps behind the overlapping pieces, and not really fit well. I have had several buyers complain about the "Ebay ones", and then buy from me. That's a fact. I have nothing against Chris, and never said anything about his sets before, but Esty forved that hand, sorry Chris.

And padding? Well, BMW didn't pad the back of the original carpet, and either do we. Our carpets are 100% authentic in construction to the originals.

Al

My Cars
    several

Buyers Beware

Quote Originally Posted by Al Canuck View Post
    Oh Esty, fuck off.

Al
    BUYERS BEWARE

i have nothing to lose or gain by trying to prevent a new o2 owner from being duped....they'll make the final decision

chris's carpet set is an outstanding set, for less money and a lot less hassle....

additionally....AutoInterior sells the same quality carpet sets with backing included and you'll have it within a week from alabama for $189.00 in any color you want....COLORS

and larson...i am an old lady but you're a swindeling deadbeat that has caused a lot of angst for a lot of people you kept waiting, including o2 owners you conned into sending you parts that you haven't yet paid for...i'd say that makes you a deadbeat...i'll take old douchebag over deadbeat everyday...at least i'm trustworthy

people that don't know you, deserve to know about you

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by esty View Post
    BUYERS BEWARE

i have nothing to lose or gain by trying to prevent a new o2 owner from being duped....they'll make the final decision

chris's carpet set is an outstanding set, for less money and a lot less hassle....

additionally....AutoInterior sells the same quality carpet sets with backing included and you'll have it within a week from alabama for $189.00 in any color you want....COLORS

and larson...i am an old lady but you're a swindeling deadbeat that has caused a lot of angst for a lot of people you kept waiting, including o2 owners you conned into sending you parts that you haven't yet paid for...i'd say that makes you a deadbeat...i'll take old douchebag over deadbeat everyday...at least i'm trustworthy

people that don't know you, deserve to know about you

Esty, how many times are you going to say the same thing over and over again? You always "warn" people about me, and then offer NO PROOF of anything. It's getting old. You're a liar, and you wouldn't last 15 seconds in the real world.

As for parts I ordered? You're a crackhead, and know nothing, get over yourself.

Auto Interiors carpet has backing? Please tell me why that is a good thing? BMW never used sewn on backing, and either do we. That is a FEATURE, not a problem. Such a loser, you are.

Al

My Cars
    1976 2002 ,2006 ninja 250,2006 r6
    shut up esty you lifeless hag

My Cars
    several
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Canuck View Post
    Esty, how many times are you going to say the same thing over and over again? You always "warn" people about me, and then offer NO PROOF of anything. It's getting old. You're a liar, and you wouldn't last 15 seconds in the real world.

As for parts I ordered? You're a crackhead, and know nothing, get over yourself.

Auto Interiors carpet has backing? Please tell me why that is a good thing? BMW never used sewn on backing, and either do we. That is a FEATURE, not a problem. Such a loser, you are.

Al
    proof...lol....all anyone has to do is do a search on FAQ...there are countless threads there where many people have voiced their bad experiences with you and expressed the difficulty reaching you, when not receiving what they paid for

want me to post links to all those threads...i have them, you know....my blogs down for updates but i can easily post all the negs you've garnered here

you don't think i deleted the blog...do you....lol

My Cars
    proof...lol....all anyone has to do is do a search on FAQ...there are countless threads there where many people have voiced their bad experiences with you and expressed the difficulty reaching you, when not receiving what they paid for

want me to post links to all those threads...i have them, you know....my blogs down for updates but i can easily post all the negs you've garnered here

you don't think i deleted the blog...do you....lol

Of course you still have the blog, I expected nothing less form you.

Here's the thing, and before you reply, go and READ ALL THE THREADS WHERE PEOPLE HAVE PAGED ME. Please, actually read them. LOTS of them have NOTHING to do with carpet, or Seams Perfect. In fact, MOST of them don't, and many of them are older than my business is. Just to drive that home a little more, you actually had a "Paging Al Canuck" thread posted by Kirin!!!! He fucking works for me. There are a million reasons why people page me, besides work. Get it through your thick head.

Finally, ask all the people who were actually looking for me, if they received a reply, or their goods. Go for it, ask them. EVERY PERSON WHO EVER ORDERED FROM ME, RECEIVED THEIR GOODS. Those who have more recent orders, have been update by me, and know what is up.

Am I sometimes hard to reach? You bet I am. If I actually answered the phone every time it rang, or got into 15-20 email convos a day, no one would EVER GET THEIR STUFF. I need to actually work in the shop, you know. Otherwise, it's not much of a shop.

Now, fuck yourself in your own ass.

Al

My Cars
    1968 02' D.-driver
    Thats rude. You may get banned for this.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickfruster View Post
    Thats rude. You may get banned for this.

Me, or Esty?

My Cars
    '68 camaro, '73 2002, '89 M3
    Man- this soap opera plays here too!

In Al's defense, he DID DELIVER my carpet kit AS PROMISED IN TIME WITH GREAT QUALITY. I had a deadline to beat for a photoshoot(Performance BMW) and as mentioned, he met it.

Cris
    Last edited by fjord7302; 11-30-2006 at 10:45 PM.
    The rides-
    '68 Camaro- 511hp 388cid, Tremec 5 speed, Baer Brakes, Hotchkis suspension, 18" Budniks, Recaro seats
    '73 2002- Metric Mech. 2200 efi, 5 speed, 3.90 lsd, Ground Control suspension, 16" staggered Alpina wheels, Recaro interior
    '89 M3- CSL wheels, Ground Control Suspension, Koni dampers
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792851
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

My Cars
    71bmw2002,72datsun240Z, 72datsun512dr,63truimphgt6

al and esty

my life has gone to hell in the past year and this is the first time i've actually laughed out loud in a long time. good stuff better than tv. were al and esty married at one time? stay tuned

My Cars
    several
    Quote Originally Posted by zbmr02510 View Post
    my life has gone to hell in the past year and this is the first time i've actually laughed out loud in a long time. good stuff better than tv. were al and esty married at one time? stay tuned
    lol...married...lol....larson tried to put the make on me at a car show once...i don't do fat, egotistical guys so he got his feelings hurt

My Cars
    lol...married...lol....larson tried to put the make on me at a car show once...i don't do fat, egotistical guys so he got his feelings hurt
    And yet you sent me those pics of you in your underwear?!?!

And anyone who cares, Esty really did send me pics of herself in her underwear. Black ones, taken while straddling a chair from behind. At first I was just a bit grossed out, and then I noticed her "man package" hanging out. That's when I lost my lunch.

And yes, I'm so fat, please quit making fun of me

That's me, second from the right in the tan shorts, and plaid shirt.

There's my proof that I'm not fat, so where's yours, proving you're not a man?

Al

My Cars
    91 325i, 01 M5, 06 4.8iS
    pics of esty or ban!! just kidding.. i wouldnt want to see an old (wo)man.
    -01 Princess car (M5)

My Cars
    several

it's good to see you lost a few lbs....is that squirrely lookin doofus standing really close to you your lackey, k-priss?

you 2'd make a nice couple

My Cars

it's good to see you lost a few lbs....is that squirrely lookin doofus standing really close to you your lackey, k-priss?

you 2'd make a nice couple
    Nope, no major weight loss. That pic above was taken without my knowledge, during a meal of pub food and beer. In all likleyhood, I was just letting out a teeny, tiny little post gulp burp. No excess fat there, sorry.

Al

My Cars
    For Sale 1995 M3 S54 6SP 3.91LSD
    I may be in. I got a few questions though. I strip my car to make it a race car, the only thing I have in there right now is the headliner and door panels. I believe the carpet is the last thing I'll need. Right or no. Are ther miscellaneous trim pieces that i'll be missing, I recall the last carpet kit I bought came with the main piece and then a few others.

--Edan

My Cars
    91 325i, 01 M5, 06 4.8iS
    just wanted to double check on recieving my payment, Al.. you got it yeah?
    -01 Princess car (M5)

My Cars
    1974 BMW 2002
    Cris, what edition of PBMW should I expect the write-up?

Todd

THE POLARIS PROJECT - Die Wiedergeburt eines kultautos

My Cars
    '68 camaro, '73 2002, '89 M3
    January issue, due out Dec. 6th.

Cris
    The rides-
    '68 Camaro- 511hp 388cid, Tremec 5 speed, Baer Brakes, Hotchkis suspension, 18" Budniks, Recaro seats
    '73 2002- Metric Mech. 2200 efi, 5 speed, 3.90 lsd, Ground Control suspension, 16" staggered Alpina wheels, Recaro interior
    '89 M3- CSL wheels, Ground Control Suspension, Koni dampers
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792851
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast