rx7

North West TOY RUN 2006

NW TOY RUN 2006

December 9 , 2006
    Time: 12 noon
    Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
    Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.9th 12 NOON AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA IZZY'S. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
    This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
    LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
    Will have the web page up soon. still last years on it.
    www nwtoyrun.org

I HOPE TO SE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!
    Last edited by kettlman; 10-12-2006 at 12:19 AM.

My Cars
    Bubbleless
    Whoa that's crazy it's time for the toy run again already.

My Cars
    540it,E36 & E30 Touring
    Again....

My Cars
    E39 M5
    if weather is bareable and I can make it thorugh the pass, I'll be game for sure...

EBM3/4 is offline ///Mpty wallet BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    M3/4/5, 320is, 350Z
    Now that you've guilt tripped me I have to give something! I wont be around by then, but can I send toys with someone that is going? I have some toy cars I could spare if someone wants to drive em down when they go.
    -BMW E36 M3/4/5: Estoril Blue/Mulberry ---M3 Sedan Club #94---
    -AA Gen III Exhaust, AA CAI, AA SSK, Eurosport M50 manifold, 18" BBS CH wheels, Dinan Strut Brace, OEM 99 M3 3-spoke wheel, Motorsport Seat Belts, -LTW/custom CF Interior trim, Velocity Splitters, ZKWs, XTECs, DDEs, OEM Clears, Hartge Pedals, AA Knob, more...
    -BMW E21 320is: Alpine White/Black- bone stock, 34,000 original miles.
    -Nissan Z33 350Z 6-Speed Touring: Pikes Peak White/Black- Nismo, JWT, more...

My Cars
    C63 AMG 507 Edition
    Sounds cool. Can anyone give me some details on this event? I wouldnt mind traveling up a bit for a good cause.

My Cars
    540it,E36 & E30 Touring
    We meet at PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147 some of us wil meet at SHouthcenter and dirve down there together. We hang out for a few and drive down with the rest of the cars to next check poit donate toys and stay if you want at a pizza joint. Or just go to Hooters.... I think it would be better..

My Cars
    2003 VW GTI Torch Red, 1997 BMW 328i R.I.P.
    I'm in... I have been invovled in Toys for Tots and local toy runs in Idaho. I would love to do it here. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with organization or fliering etc.

My Cars
    rx7
    yeah, its a great event and for a good cause. we have had over 100 cars the last 2 years. there are goin to be a few from oregon and even from canada that make it every year. here are the sites posted on so far.

http : //home.comcast.net/~nwtoyrun/forums. HTML

i can't post url's yet, you can also goto www . nwtoyrun. org and check it out. forums section

My Cars
    2003 VW GTI Torch Red, 1997 BMW 328i R.I.P.
    Bump for a worthy cause

My Cars
    rx7
    i'll second that bump

My Cars
    rx7
    is there anyother forums that i don't know about posted on???
    http ://home.comcast.net/~nwtoyrun/forums.HTML
    please let me know.

My Cars
    1989 E30 M3
    I actually might be able to make this... i am "SUPPOSED" to be getting back from japan on the 8th.... i need more info on the exact location i will be coming from whidbey island

BUMP TOO!

My Cars
    1989 E30 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by EBM3/4 View Post
    Now that you've guilt tripped me I have to give something! I wont be around by then, but can I send toys with someone that is going? I have some toy cars I could spare if someone wants to drive em down when they go.

where r u located?

My Cars
    Tacoma
    My brother and i are planning on driving up from salem Or. His STI forum is participating in this event so i will see you all there. I cant decide if i want to drive up my car too or just go along for the ride with him. Anyway see you all there.

My Cars
    1996 328is
    I am going for sure.
    I had a blast last year, and I can't wait to do it again!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneThug
    root beer or coke. we are guys, we dont need complex fruity drinks. just straight or with what ever soda is handy and down it. then burp. then donkeey punch what ever broad is whithin range and drag her to you cave. use a torch to light any vilages on the way on fire. you animal you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyfizzle View Post
    live women require brain power, in my expereince girls arent that willing to just drop em and spread, it requires a certain finesse, and above all, trickery.

My Cars
    C63 AMG 507 Edition
    Im in.

My Cars
    rx7
    Well we got a few exciting things going on.......
    LOOKING AT 200-300 CARS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
    ALSO HAVE A FEW SPONSORS THIS YEAR TO HELP OUT!!!!!!!
    AND NOW ---------- groups.myspace.com/nwtoyrun !!!!------ !!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT THE WEB PAGE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE FORUMS, MORE PICS,

W WW.NWTOYRUN.ORG

My Cars
    96 M3 Turbo
    sounds like something fun to do. plus its around the corner so I can't skip this one.

My Cars
    rx7
    OK. we got some exciting new stuff going on!!!!!
    first off i'd like to thank those who are sponsoring this event in order to make it a must be at one. Tini Bikini in olympia is donating a few 1 month tans certificates to be raffled off!!! Wired Energy drinks are giving us some product to distribute!! ALBOE/Dutch Treats in Olympia is donating a bunch of toys for the drive!!!! Signs by Tomorrow in Olympia is making vinyl stickers for us!!!! Pacific Auto Concepts in Olympia is donating some $25 gift certificates to be raffled off!!!! and Speed and Power Development is donating some $25 gift certificates to be in the raffle also!!!!!! We have a newly designed web site thanks to Angel (from the rx-7 group) and his good friend. CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!
    ww w.nwtoyrun.org
    feel free to use the forum
    things are looking up and even brighter for the future of the NW TOY RUN . Hopefully in a few more years we will be rolling 1,000 deep.
    LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!! get there early to get in on the raffles and stickers. raffle drawings will be held at 12 noon.

if you are a buisiness and would like to help support this in any way, please contact me at nwtoyrun@comcast.net. thanks.

My Cars
    1989 E30 M3
    well im suppose to get back earlier in the week from japan.... any one going down from the bellingham area? im gonna try and make it -J

My Cars
    '04 530i
    I'm in! I'm not sure if I'll travel along with Steinkek and his bro in his STI or bring my new (to me) '95 540i/6 . Either way, we'll see you guys.

Josh
    Perfect '95 540i/6, 1 of 1357. 73k original miles (when purchased). Z4 short shift. Alusil block, replaced @ 50k. clear corners and sides.

My Cars
    Tacoma
    My brothers STI forum has a group from oregon meeting at the burgerking off of the delta park exit between 8 and 8:30am to head on up. I will be joining this group to go up so anyone from the area should meet up with us there. Im so excited this will be my first big event like this!!!!

-kris

My Cars
    02 MCoupe
    It's one week away. Who will I be seeing on this drive?

If you're from Portland and want to meet up with some other folks: http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=597756

If you're further up north than Seattle: http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=599384

See you at 272nd at noon on Saturday.

2002 MCoupe
    2011 MINI
    2006 Evo IX - SCCA Solo STU - sponsored by TC Motorsports and English Racing

My Cars
    rx7
    well, a COUPLE DAYS TIL!!!!!!!!
    RAIN OR SHINE!!!!!!!!!
    Get there early to get some stickers and in on the raffle.
    we got a couple more sponsors.
    Scion of Puyallup is donating some 5,000 mile oil changes
    Ron Tonkin Mazda/Hyundai is donating some nice things also!!
    w ww.nwtoyrun.org
    check out the site for more details!!!!
    SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast