Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys, here is my 1st video of my Turbo kit.

My Cars
    E36s/E90/T-Diesel

Talking Hey guys, here is my 1st video of my Turbo kit.

I just want to say that I had a great time doing it so did the passenger......

I finished editing the video at 5am, so by the time that the sound was a little crappy I was like screw it , not spending another 3 hrs. Editing again

I would like to reroute the WG back into the exhaust just to make it a little quieter.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36+TURBO&hl=en
    BMW-PC F80 M3 HotLapFormula 1000 Video │ 3 Time NASA-SE GTS2 Champ │ TRM Stg.2, Coilovers & Tuning │ Racing Videos[/CENTER]

My Cars
    Nike's
    WOW that video was great! Nice driving BTW. I can't wait till you dyno to see what shes putting down!!
    -Julian

My Cars
    E39 M5
    I can't say anything bad about your car but I would recommend either removing the amber corners or the french foggies... too many colors on the front with Otherwise, kick ass mang

oh and Eurodancer is such a good song

My Cars
    E39 M5
    oh and what BOV is that?

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    I think it's a HKS SSQV..

and I don't think you had traction throughout that entire video
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    E39 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by WCM3 View Post
    I think it's a HKS SSQV..

and I don't think you had traction throughout that entire video
    Thanks.. I hate that sound

My Cars
    e36, e90
    Eurodancer hahaha

Awesome driving RJ. Good control. Any info about your hood?
    Current: 95 M3 Turbo | 08 335i

My Cars
    2007 328xi Touring
    That was AMAZING! Nice video. Oh and BTW, one of your headlights is out.

My Cars
    E36s/E90/T-Diesel

Bov

Quote Originally Posted by jrhaile View Post
    Thanks.. I hate that sound
    I have learn thru the days that the HKS SSQ sounds different from time to time, Last time I was there drifting it sound different, this time it was a sinle noise shuuuuuu.... and that is it, last time was like multiple shuuuu shuuu shuuuuu.... But to be honest I cant hear it b/c my WG.
    BMW-PC F80 M3 HotLapFormula 1000 Video │ 3 Time NASA-SE GTS2 Champ │ TRM Stg.2, Coilovers & Tuning │ Racing Videos[/CENTER]

My Cars
    E36s/E90/T-Diesel

Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Eric BMW View Post
    Eurodancer hahaha

Awesome driving RJ. Good control. Any info about your hood?
    The hood still Is at an experimental stage. I still got the original hood in my garage waiting for the final design.

The car felt better with the cut off head light, but for daily driving I might do only the hood.

My Cars
    E39 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ's325ITS View Post
    I have learn thru the days that the HKS SSQ sounds different from time to time, Last time I was there drifting it sound different, this time it was a sinle noise shuuuuuu.... and that is it, last time was like multiple shuuuu shuuu shuuuuu.... But to be honest I cant hear it b/c my WG.
    Yeah I'm just glad I got to hear something different so I could compare. Thanks

My Cars
    95 BMW M3,01 AUDI S4

I finished editing the video at 5am, so by the time that the sound was a little crappy I was like screw it , not spending another 3 hrs. Editing again

I would like to reroute the WG back into the exhaust just to make it a little quieter.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36+TURBO&hl=en

GREAT VID!!!!!

My Cars
    328i turbo
    tearing up the save rite lot
    996WHP 2.8 and going nowhere fast
    . e36 4Dr with A/C and leather seats in U.S.
    www.bmwturbo328.com 9.93@152.6

My Cars
    94 325is turbo
    The hood still Is at an experimental stage. I still got the original hood in my garage waiting for the final design.

The car felt better with the cut off head light, but for daily driving I might do only the hood.
    How about when it rains? I iffy on vented hoods like that on the streets. I always worried somethings gonna get screwed up with water. I, myself, would like to cut out my oem hood to vent my topmount, but here in vancouver it rains alot. Do you think?

My Cars
    1997 Turbo M3 Coupe
    That was the sickest USA turbo BMW vid I have seen to date! Finally somebody drifting around and burning up the tires showing what a turbo BMW can do that is not from Sweden, Norway or any of those God-gifted countries. Why can't ICS do vids like that? Wish they did one like that of the yellow bee and all other monsters they have. I can't wait to find a spot and make a video like that. Good control of your car! Good job!
    Where have I been? Astral projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by jszy25 View Post
    Get drunk with Mike Radowski they said, it'll be fun they said...A broken toe, the worst hangover known to man, and bite marks in my arm said otherwise

My Cars
    E36s/E90/T-Diesel

Lightbulb Filter

Quote Originally Posted by e36widelip View Post
    How about when it rains? I iffy on vented hoods like that on the streets. I always worried somethings gonna get screwed up with water. I, myself, would like to cut out my oem hood to vent my topmount, but here in vancouver it rains alot. Do you think?
    well..... 2 weekends ago I went to the movies and by the time to go home it was raining, my filter got wet but I drove the car really easy and nothing happen. like I said still is an experimental hood, But I realized that:

1. The opening is a little to big.
    2. By changing the shape of the opening I can protec the filter.
    3. And by just going from a mesh to vents It will help even more as far as protecting the filter ( some vents like the ones on the E46 hoods )

I've seen the pics of your car, and for you I came w/the idea of using the fog lights as turn signals, so you can cut and open the passenger corner light, and use it to get fresh outside air into the filter. All this with a custom heat shield will help.

My Cars
    67' GTO & Turbo E36
    Dude Nice Vid... Where in ATL did you get away with doing that... Last time i went drifting in a parking lot I went back to Jail in Cobb county.....

My Cars
    E36s/E90/T-Diesel

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by JordanMD88 View Post
    Dude Nice Vid... Where in ATL did you get away with doing that... Last time i went drifting in a parking lot I went back to Jail in Cobb county.....
    in the dirty south

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    i agree with cameron...great vid, nobody from the us makes good videos EVERRRR finally someone showing what these cars do!

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    '01 Mcoupe / '16 Golf R
    GREAT driving!!!

My Cars
    93 325iS

Dude, that was an awesome video! Thank you very much, and you car is quite sick Great job with the car, driving, and video!
    Quote Originally Posted by highboostingm3 View Post
    That was the sickest USA turbo BMW vid I have seen to date! Finally somebody drifting around and burning up the tires showing what a turbo BMW can do that is not from Sweden, Norway or any of those God-gifted countries. Why can't ICS do vids like that? Wish they did one like that of the yellow bee and all other monsters they have. I can't wait to find a spot and make a video like that. Good control of your car! Good job!
    Completely agree!!

My Cars
    t67 328is - KIA
    nice, i cant wait for a dyno
    M52 Power! 500whp?, ? ft/lbs
    Mods:8.5:1 CP pistons, Eagle rods, S52 cams, M50 intake manifold, Eurosport High Performance underdrive pullies, 3.23 lsd, ZKW's w. DDE, BBS RC's 18x8.5, Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sport springs, Eibach sway bars, BMW Motorsports x-brace, pwr 57mm rad, stewart high performance water pump, 6000k prolumen hid's, m tech kit

custom turbo: sias tuning tec3, t67 ho, spa turbo manifold, 24x12x3 ebay intercooler, 750 cc low impedence injectors, arp head studs, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, hks ezII evc, tial 50mm bov, tial 40mm wastegate, plx m250 wideband o2, cartech motor mount, turbowerx oil scavenge pump, spa gauges

My Cars
    Lucid AirGT, 97 M3 S54
    Quote Originally Posted by z3speed4me View Post
    i agree with cameron...great vid, nobody from the us makes good videos EVERRRR finally someone showing what these cars do!
    While I enjoyed the vid, I really don't see how doing burnouts around a parking lot is a good representation of "what these cars can do".
    A word of Internet Forum wisdom: Disregard any advice that begins with "I've heard..."

97 M3/4 - S54, TRM Coilovers, UUC SSK/Sways/LTW Flywheel

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    im talking about power mostly...not pure speed or anything...

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    BMWs
    Nice vid but that BOV makes me want to break my ears.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast