BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: F/S: Schwartz II 95' 318I - tastfully modded - East Coast - $6K

My Cars
    08' 135i

F/S: Schwartz II 95' 318I - tastfully modded - East Coast - $6K

Hey,

I have my 318I for sale starting today. I am selling it because I am just looking for a 2 door. It is low miles, with 107xxx, 5 spd manual. Overall the car is in really good shape, here are the details:

Bilstein shocks, 17" Moda rims, and Ecsta tires were all installed by the PO, so I don't know a whole lot about them.

I also replaced the rear deck speakers with Infinity Referece speakers, which sound amazing. There is a 10' Pioneer sub in the trunk, powered by a rockford amp. There is also a Pioneer headunit.

As I said before, the car is in great mechanical shape, and good exterior shape. The interior is also clean as a whistle, no rips in the leather (which looks very nice) and no cracks in the dash. The driver side of the car was keyed when the PO had it, and he tried to touch it up but it didn't work well. There is also a small dent in the right front fender of the car. I am currently working on grinding off the grey rubber on the side skirts and painting them to match the car. I plan on finishing this before the car is sold, unless the buyer wants to do it themselves. I hope to get the paint detailed soon, so the touchup paint is no longer visible, but I haven't found a place close by that can do it yet.

I will post pics by request, thanks.

Last edited by ///S50 M3; 10-23-2006 at 07:45 PM.

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake

My Cars
    08' 135i
    ttt

AR Catless Downpipes | Berk Full Street Exhaust | HPF FMIC | COBB AP | aFe Magnum Stage 2 | E93 M3 Front Sway Bar & Bushings | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | Hardwired Radar | Eurotek BBS LM | Schmiedmann LCI Blacklines | BMW Performance: Spoiler, Diffuser, Shift Boot, E-Brake

My Cars
    08' 135i
    bump
    Last edited by ///S50 M3; 10-14-2006 at 01:47 PM.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    bump
    Last edited by ///S50 M3; 10-14-2006 at 01:47 PM.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    ttt

My Cars
    08' 135i
    ttt

My Cars
    08' 135i
    Price negotiable, please make an offer, need to sell ASAP.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    $5,200
    Last edited by ///S50 M3; 10-04-2006 at 04:23 PM.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    Price drop to $5100 OBO

My Cars
    Silver '98 323is
    where exactly are you located in NY? i'm in Pa so it can't be to far north...

My Cars
    08' 135i
    Quote Originally Posted by tparrish711 View Post
    where exactly are you located in NY? i'm in Pa so it can't be to far north...
    Ithaca NY, probably not far at all.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    ttt

My Cars
    '87 325is & '93 325i

My Cars
    08' 135i
    Yea, the side skirts are being professionally ground down and painted to match the car, so no rust and no grey. If you are interested PM me.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    PMs replied to.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    ttt

My Cars
    08' 135i
    There is some good work going into this car in the next week or so. Fully rewired audio system, painted sideskirts, full exterior detailing, and the dent coming out. This will look really nice in a week or so!

My Cars
    08' 135i
    bump

My Cars
    00 323i
    looks like i nice car guys make him an offer all he can say is no i would buy it but im like 2 grand away from a m5. just make some offers.

My Cars
    08' 135i
    Quote Originally Posted by mad4p8ntball View Post
    looks like i nice car guys make him an offer all he can say is no i would buy it but im like 2 grand away from a m5. just make some offers.
    Thanks man, let me know if you change your mind, alot of hard work is going into this car in the next week or two. The audio in the car was just rewired with a new headunit installed as well as new speakers. The audio in it is now great. Body work will be going down soon hopefully, but if someone wants to take it off my hands before the work is done, I will take it off the price!

Make an offer!

My Cars
    08' 135i
    Asking $5,000

My Cars
    08' 135i
    bump

My Cars
    1991 E34 M5, 1993 318is
    4k? i know its a lowball but you said just make an offer
    "E36? Nothing to Prove. Respect"
    -Alexander Roy

My Cars
    BMW 325es
    4000 cash

My Cars
    97 M3, 91 isuzu rodeo
    would you be able to get the car to wisconsin, or to like a 1/2 way point, if so i would be extreamly interested

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast