Thread: e30 3.0 bar fpr and e34 535i cluster

My Cars
    82 320i, 87is,91ix,96M3

e30 3.0 bar fpr and e34 535i cluster

FPR is from a 325i m20 (e30). I recently installed and adjustable fpr and no longer need this one. It has worked for me with no problems what so ever and will be a nice upgrade or replacement for someone else.

I will take $20 shipped

Instrument cluster is from a 2/90 535i automatic. The date on the cluster is 8/91 so it was a replacement cluster. I purchased it with all of the pig tails in order to do a retrofit into my 85 318i with m20 swap. I no longer have interest in this project and would like to pass it on to somebody who is more willing to go through with the project or just needs a replacement for there e34/e32.
    Unfortunately I haven't seen it work, but I was told its all in good working order. I have printed out the diagrams for the e34 cluster and for an 85 318i cluster which I will include with the sale. I paid $60 + shipping for it.

In the pics some of the scratches look like cracks they are not. It's in pretty good shape just needs some minor buffing. Also the two mounting points are broken off, they were like that when I bought it. I was just going to carefully drill some new holes in the mounting tab.

I will take $50 shipped

Paypal is srfreem@alltel.net or pm me for address for M/O.

My Cars
    82 320i, 87is,91ix,96M3
    bump.