Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problem with jwdomino and nohopeboy

My Cars

personally at this juncture I wouldnt want the part, just the cash back.

sounds like he's just trying to drag it on as long as possible.

I'd hold your ground on the claim for your cash back only. That part is NEVER going to show up, I bet.

My Cars
    2008 335, 2011 X3
    Quote Originally Posted by xinline6x View Post
    hey thats funny I think I bought the same throttle body that marc1119 was refering to, i purchased it for 185.00 about a month ago and have made many different attempts at trying to contact this seller with no luck. I just recently filed a paypal claim and he has until the twentieth to send me that t body. or his money will be taken from his account!!! i love paypal.. P.S. im glad some one started this thread because i was just about to.

ROFL....That kid is the poster child of what a BANNED person should be..
    A true punk....
    2008 335I Space Grey,Black leather, Steptronic
    Vishnu Procede V3 (16-17 lb boost) ,AA FMIC,AA Discharge tube/BOV,AA Downpipes,AA Race Exhaust, AFE Elite intake,BSH catch can, OS Giken LSD, PSS10 suspension, H&R sway bars, Motorsport CF strut brace, Stoptech BBKS, Forgeline ZX3S 19 x 8.5 front and 19 x 9.5 rears w/P235 35 19 fronts and P275 30 19 rear Conti Extreme DW's,Motorsport alcantara digital steering wheel, P3 boost gauge..etc

2011 X3 X-Drive 35i, Mineral Silver, Oyster leather
    Hartge Power Pack tuner, H&R sport springs, Forgeline DE3S 19 x 9 Conti Extreme DW P245 45 19 all around, Supersprint Exhaust

AA Preferred Dealer

My Cars
    bmw
    I guess I am lucky to have received my part from this douche

My Cars
    98 323IS
    more emails

dont waste anymore of my time. I offered to give you the info you wanted.
    I'll give you a taste, it was shipped with an outfir called "usf holland", someone justin knows there did the shipping.
    cancel the claim and i'll give you the numbers off the "bill of lading" slip
    I may even be willing to scan it and email the image to you

_

allied freight and long haul
    bill of lading # 1j2506-1559

paypal refund expected NOW or I will call the trucking company and tell them not to deliver

_
    <hr style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> who the hell ever said usf holland?

read the messege:

allied freight and long haul
    bill of lading # 1j2506-1559

Im done with you. refund my money or i am calling them and having it returned here.

_

look you have been a pain in my ass too long cancel the paypal deal or i will be canceling the delivery.
    once I recieve confirmation I will give you their address, phone numbers, and the contact there.

thats my final offer
    you have 10 minutes and im calling to cancel. ( my account is already out the money, you know damn well those cats and pipes are worth way more than you paid and that why you want them so much.
    Justin was an idiot to even sell them to you for the rediculous price to begin with.

I am starting the stop watch now 10 minutes!

_

I have filed the stop shipment on the exhaust.
    too bad you had to be a jack off its in a distribution hub in Pitsville, MD? and was said to be dropped off by weeks end. cost me a 15% fee too, oh well.
    the other person who wants it is paying 275 shipped.

i contacted usf holland and they said that landing number is not a real number

then i searched for a company called allied freight and long haul and nothing came up

dont deal with this person !!!!

-z
    Last edited by crzysnake135; 08-15-2006 at 03:26 PM.

My Cars
    2008 335, 2011 X3
    Damn..if you waited a little longer you would have gotten your part!!! NOT
    Now you done pissed him off......

That kid is scum......HE needs an attitude alignment....BAN
    2008 335I Space Grey,Black leather, Steptronic
    Vishnu Procede V3 (16-17 lb boost) ,AA FMIC,AA Discharge tube/BOV,AA Downpipes,AA Race Exhaust, AFE Elite intake,BSH catch can, OS Giken LSD, PSS10 suspension, H&R sway bars, Motorsport CF strut brace, Stoptech BBKS, Forgeline ZX3S 19 x 8.5 front and 19 x 9.5 rears w/P235 35 19 fronts and P275 30 19 rear Conti Extreme DW's,Motorsport alcantara digital steering wheel, P3 boost gauge..etc

2011 X3 X-Drive 35i, Mineral Silver, Oyster leather
    Hartge Power Pack tuner, H&R sport springs, Forgeline DE3S 19 x 9 Conti Extreme DW P245 45 19 all around, Supersprint Exhaust

AA Preferred Dealer

My Cars
    01 linc LS, 94 Ranger 5.0 sc, 02 Mazda Tribute SC
    heres the deal Jack ass read the original for sale posts. this was justins car
    NOT MINE, Justin didnt have a paypal acct, and asked me to take a few payments for him for a cut in the profits.
    I made damn sure all the parts I recieved payments for went out. ask anyone who paid me directly!
    Justin is slightly unreliable. I've known him to be that way for years, thats excatly why i made him open his own acct and take his own payments i was tired of holding his hand to get stuff shipped. He now has several people filing claims against him.
    I have been a member of the internet trading community for years. been with Paypal since they started and on ebay as well. As for crzysnakes part? It was shipped and not by Usf holland as originally was told, justin of course couldnt keep track of what went where. when i finally did find out where it went and with who i passed along what i knew.
    Crzysnake you have had my money held for almost a month. I gave up, the shipment is cancelled but paypal wont let me refund your money now as they are reviewing the case., go buy a new one for way more. and when it finally gets back here I'll laugh because its already re-sold and the guys local so i prolly wont have to ship it anywhere to far sound like he's willing to drive
    I've been on both sides of internet purchases and even been scammed, it does suck. But this particular transaction was legit, turns out it just had waaay too many issues.

and the main reason this took so long to get there was it sat in Justin garage for about 2 weeks before he finally brought it to the shipper, then they didnt move too fast either, was a favor from a friend of his so no priority.

Sorry you feel you got scammed, 99% of the people got their parts. Im sure there are others who never will, but dont drag me into this.
    my shit all went out and was all recieved with exception to this one.

stop bashing me im not even a bimmer owner, was just Helping a friend.

My Cars
    98 323IS
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdomino View Post
    NOT MINE, Justin didnt have a paypal acct, and asked me to take a few payments for him for a cut in the profits.
    I made damn sure all the parts I recieved payments for went out. ask anyone who paid me directly!
    Justin is slightly unreliable. I've known him to be that way for years, thats excatly why i made him open his own acct and take his own payments i was tired of holding his hand to get stuff shipped. He now has several people filing claims against him.
    I have been a member of the internet trading community for years. been with Paypal since they started and on ebay as well. As for crzysnakes part? It was shipped and not by Usf holland as originally was told, justin of course couldnt keep track of what went where. when i finally did find out where it went and with who i passed along what i knew.
    Crzysnake you have had my money held for almost a month. I gave up, the shipment is cancelled but paypal wont let me refund your money now as they are reviewing the case., go buy a new one for way more. and when it finally gets back here I'll laugh because its already re-sold and the guys local so i prolly wont have to ship it anywhere to far sound like he's willing to drive
    I've been on both sides of internet purchases and even been scammed, it does suck. But this particulay transaction was legit, turns out it just had waaay too many issues.

and the main reason this took so long to get there was it sat in Justin garage for about 2 weeks before he finally brought it to the shipper, then they didnt move too fast either, was a favor from a friend of his so no priority.

Sorry you feel you got scammed, 99% of the people got their parts. Im sure there are others who never will, but dont drag me into this.

look i wasent bashing on you i was just tired of not having my part

all the time u were saying "cancle the claim then u will have your info"

i wasent doing that

if you want to show what a real man you are call paypal and tell them you cancled the shipment and to make a refund and i WILL find one for a lot more money

My Cars
    01 linc LS, 94 Ranger 5.0 sc, 02 Mazda Tribute SC
    I'm no longer interested in making you feel better. You want your money goto paypal and get it yourself. Whats done is done. I dont care what you think of me, or any of the others that assumed you were being scammed. I dont visit this board for anything so adios.

My Cars
    bmw
    I suggest you send him the money and then he cancels his claim. This isn't about making someone happy, its about keeping you out of legal trouble.
    I'm no longer interested in making you feel better. You want your money goto paypal and get it yourself. Whats done is done. I dont care what you think of me, or any of the others that assumed you were being scammed. I dont visit this board for anything so adios.

This clown needs to be banned. MODS you guys need to be more proactive about this.

My Cars
    SOLD
    +1

My Cars
    bmw
    What will banning him do? Cut off contact? Good job. Then he has a reason for his actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    This clown needs to be banned. MODS you guys need to be more proactive about this.

My Cars
    TiAg 99' M3 Track/Street
    Quote Originally Posted by mount2010 View Post
    What will banning him do? Cut off contact? Good job. Then he has a reason for his actions.
    I agree.
    Sold 3/2010 due to economy

My Cars
    1998 M3, 2003.5 M3
    wow, scammers... i thought htis was the first time, but it's happened more than once.

I guess it's time to educate you again. By banning the morons they cover their liabilities. I'll leave it at that. If you took your time to think instead of being a post whore you would understand. You are the same fool that posted this

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&postcount=272

my, my how you have changed your stripes.

My Cars
    '95 M3
    Crzysnake135, I hope you get your money back. I am getting screwed by Nohopeboy also in this. I paid him for a set of M contour wheels and have only received stuff about him getting the tracking info tomorrow or whatever. I paid him on June 30th. I tried to file a claim with paypal but I guess I am outside of the 45 day policy they have. Guess its small claims court for me..... damn you nohopeboy.
    1995 M3 (3.2L OBD1)
    1998 Dodge Ram 1500 (FS: $4500 OBO)
    the80monk@gmail.com

My Cars
    1985 318i (2.7i swap)
    I've been on both sides of internet purchases and even been scammed, it does suck. But this particular transaction was legit, turns out it just had waaay too many issues.

to have been doing this for such a long time, you sure do suck at it. Apparently alot of people have claims against you... i suggest you hire a lawyer.
    I Haters.
    present: 1985 318i 2.7i swap!; 1987 Lachsilber 325 (totaled )

past: 1994 Honda Civic DX (totaled, sold); 1986 BMW Alpine 325(sold); 1994 318i(sold); 93' Calypsorot 325iA (R.I.P.), 93' Calypsorot 325is(sold)

I edited my past list because its just gotten too damn long. The ones listed are the cars that i Truly loved, which includes every BMW i've ever owned.

My Cars

Let's see here...

take a few payments for him for a cut in the profits.

So you admit to taking the money and also admit you profit for doing so? That makes you part responsible for the item to get to the buyer in a timely manner. Don't try to weasel out of your responsibilities.

Justin is slightly unreliable
    Justin is unreliable? If you knew this, you should not have gotten involved.. too late now though cuz YOU TOOK THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

Crzysnake you have had my money held for almost a month.
    Again you admit it is "YOUR MONEY". So once again you are RESPONSIBLE for getting him HIS ITEM. As long as he does not have his item, that is HIS MONEY you are trying to take.

when it finally gets back here I'll laugh
    So when the item supposedly comes back (I think this is BS. I'm betting it NEVER SHIPPED), you're going to laugh about it? Wow! What maturity there is in that. I bet you'd laugh even harder if he cancelled the claim so he F'd himself even more by dealing with you punks.

it just had waaay too many issues.
    That's what happen's when you dick people around. They get PISSED OFF and things get bad QUICK. The two of you caused these issues by being so irresponsible.

it sat in Justin garage for about 2 weeks before he finally brought it to the shipper
    You took the money, you should have been on Justin's ASS to get the item shipped ASAP. But like everything else, it's always completely someone else's fault.

dont drag me into this.
    There is no dragging.. you took his money. You are involved.

You young punks need to get it straight thru your F'n heads that you need to be responsible and own up to getting the parts to the people or give them their damn money back.

Quit playing games, blaming others and owe up to your end of the deal.

It's not going to look good for your futures when you have acts of fraud PERMANENTLY on your records.

My Cars
    1985 318i (2.7i swap)
    owned.
    I Haters.
    present: 1985 318i 2.7i swap!; 1987 Lachsilber 325 (totaled )

past: 1994 Honda Civic DX (totaled, sold); 1986 BMW Alpine 325(sold); 1994 318i(sold); 93' Calypsorot 325iA (R.I.P.), 93' Calypsorot 325is(sold)

I edited my past list because its just gotten too damn long. The ones listed are the cars that i Truly loved, which includes every BMW i've ever owned.

My Cars
    A Junky One
    This guy and his friend are pure assholes. They live life as poor pathetic people. Someday someone is going to give them a lesson

My Cars
    E36 325is, E30 318i
    Wait... he parted out an M3, had all the parts besides the motor???

Maybe I am missing something, but if he had just about every part you guys asked for, and in good shape... why would it need to be parted out? Maybe I missed the part in the thread where it explained how it was smashed one on side or something... but if I didn't...

It sure SOUNDS like a stolen car!

PS - About 4 years ago, I busted the very guy who stole my motorcycle in almost the same way. He joined a website, and started parting parts out. Guess what? I was a moderator there... guess who got arrested with a backyard full of stolen goods?

Maybe this isn't the case with these particular people, but you never know...

My Cars
    bmw
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDF View Post
    Wait... he parted out an M3, had all the parts besides the motor???

Maybe I am missing something, but if he had just about every part you guys asked for, and in good shape... why would it need to be parted out? Maybe I missed the part in the thread where it explained how it was smashed one on side or something... but if I didn't...

It sure SOUNDS like a stolen car!

PS - About 4 years ago, I busted the very guy who stole my motorcycle in almost the same way. He joined a website, and started parting parts out. Guess what? I was a moderator there... guess who got arrested with a backyard full of stolen goods?

Maybe this isn't the case with these particular people, but you never know...
    I already spoke with a couple state troopers that I know last night.

My Cars
    98 323IS
    I already spoke with a couple state troopers that I know last night.

ooooo thats good

i have also speaked to people of higher athority

i called around to every shipping company within 100 miles of my location and no one has EVER herd of a allied freight

i searched the interweb and a national website that has almost every freight carrier in the usa

if you realy want to prove your self your not a scammer post the phone number of the freight shiping person

-z

My Cars
    '95 M3
    Crzysnake135 and Mount2010, I am going to file some police reports this weekend on this matter. If you hear anything about this guy getting caught or cases against him, let me know. I am out about $800.00 on this ordeal.
    1995 M3 (3.2L OBD1)
    1998 Dodge Ram 1500 (FS: $4500 OBO)
    the80monk@gmail.com

My Cars
    1994 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by crzysnake135 View Post
    ooooo thats good

i have also speaked to people of higher athority

i called around to every shipping company within 100 miles of my location and no one has EVER herd of a allied freight

i searched the interweb and a national website that has almost every freight carrier in the usa

if you realy want to prove your self your not a scammer post the phone number of the freight shiping person

-z
    he cant prove it....SCAMMER!!
    lame

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast