Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ****any interest in e36 LED TAIL LIGHTS group buy****

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

****any interest in e36 LED TAIL LIGHTS group buy****

finally, really nice, new and (much) improved depo LED tails that actually work and look great on the e36, i have access to a limited amount of these in both coupe and sedan.
    these will fit all e36, and so far no OBC error on any of the test cars , they light up nice and bright and they look damn nice on.
    i can do these as a package of clears all around or tails only.
    as always price will depend on how many people commit to buy these, i expect the price to be in the $290 range if we can get 10+ buyers.
    these will start shipping on Tuesday so there will be no wait.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T
    Damn Ouri, they look effin sweet. If I was in the market, I'd get a set for sure. How do they light up when you hit the brakes? Does the middle section of LED's come on?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by adamnur View Post
    Damn Ouri, they look effin sweet. If I was in the market, I'd get a set for sure. How do they light up when you hit the brakes? Does the middle section of LED's come on?
    hey Adam,
    both sections light up when the parking lights are on, the outer part lights up brighter when you apply the brakes, unlike other LED tails these look and work as if someone put some thought and common sense into them.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    4X4
    do you have pics of them on the car?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry7up View Post
    do you have pics of them on the car?
    working on some, here's a teaser, sedan:

My Cars
    95 M3; VSR Tuned.
    These tail lights are far better than the other e36 led tails i've ever seen, bump for putting these in a GB
    98' TECHNOVIOLET M3 PROJECT: STREETSLAYER'topsecretarea51status' UNDER MAJOR SURGERY! SHES IN BETTER HANDS NOW....

Sold: Gone, but...I'd buy them all back!
    05' Interlagos Blue ZCP M3 Slick Top, 6spd Man'sTrans, M-Alcantara Manual Seats: the unicorn that ran away
    95' Dinan "Collection" sans S/C 5spd M3 Sil/Blk.
    97' M3/4/5 Sil/Mulberry ActiveAutowerke Stg. 2 Turbo

My Cars
    bmw
    That shit is RICE

My Cars
    2013 X3 35i MSport
    Quote Originally Posted by mount2010 View Post
    That shit is RICE

How are OEM looking LED tail lights rice? If those are rice, then your blue/white angel eyes are rice too.

My Cars
    S54 MZ3, E46 M3, R6
    I would be interested in a group buy, but 329$ is VERY high for taillights. Depending on price, i'm in

Ask me about Canadian DRL compatible LED Kits

My Cars
    e46 m3
    lol habbie thats the umnitza car!

more pics here

http://www.umnitza.com/product_info....ac128bf5a7b30e

id bite if the price was lower thou =/
    Last edited by AzNaLaN15; 08-15-2006 at 11:05 PM. Reason: add more info

328i RIP 4/23/2009

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by AzNaLaN15 View Post

id bite if the price was lower thou =/
    it is, $40 lower.

Puget Sound, WA - San Juan MM Philippines
    My Cars
    97 M-Technic 328i * 06 Navigator * 08 C350
    Do the centers (inside) panels light up? The sections just below the reverse lights?

My Cars
    97 M3
    are these produced by/for umnitza or are they going to be widely available? who makes them?

My Cars
    coupe anyone??
    im not a big fan of clears but these are very very very noice, these are staying on the car!!!

My Cars
    bmw
    I definately think if there were 3 rows of lights I would buy them but the current 2 just looks out of place, german altezzas?

My Cars

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Dang, $290 just for some nice looking tail lights. I can't even justify $100 for some aftermarket tails.
    Tom
    "POS VETT"
    "WAHJUDI"
    "PRIK NSD"
    "QUINN A W"

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
    Dang, $290 just for some nice looking tail lights. I can't even justify $100 for some aftermarket tails.
    So the center part under the reverse light section just does nothing now? Just curious... interested in these.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by EEEEeeee36 View Post
    So the center part under the reverse light section just does nothing now? Just curious... interested in these.
    looks like they are for the euro fogs, there's a bulb in there but our us harness is missing the 2 pins to fire them up.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie View Post
    looks like they are for the euro fogs, there's a bulb in there but our us harness is missing the 2 pins to fire them up.
    I will jump on these, eventually. I have some performance mods that take precedence, but these turned out very good!

My Cars

My Cars
    e46 m3
    man they look sick!

328i RIP 4/23/2009

My Cars
    alright. 10 sets available, 7 coupes and 3 sedans first 10 ONLY, only $275 plus shipping, in stock now and ready to roll.

My Cars
    BMW 328i
    way to riced out for my taste, have doubt we will ever seen decent aftermarked tail lights

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by UnXpectedError View Post
    way to riced out for my taste, have doubt we will ever seen decent aftermarked tail lights
    thats nice, thanks for the opinion however this is a for sale thread if you're not interested move on, if you'd like to express your opinion feel free to start your own thread.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast