Thread: C302 - Where the hell?

My Cars
    85 318i, 87 325is

C302 - Where the hell?

Morning all.
    My sister has an 87 325, and the power windows and sunroof work 10% of the time, and the rest they don't. Of course that means she can never roll down the windows, or open the sunroof, because she might not be able to close them again. I looked over the electrical diagrams in the Bentley, and all I see that they have in common is a fuse and a connector - C302. The fuse looks fine, and besides, they would never work at all if it was the fuse. According to the Bentley, C302 is a 25pin connector 'on the left side under the instrument panel'. Now I looked under there and see various connectors - one mounted to the steering column, a couple way up in the corner, and one looks like it goes up to the gauge cluster. Those are the big ones, there are a lot more 2 and 4 pin connectors. However, none are labelled. Can anyone tell me exactly where this connector is, or better yet, take a picture of it?
    Thanks

My Cars
    85 325e, 86 524td 5-speed, 91 Mazda 626

C302 is the accesory Connector It's located way up under the dash right at the firewall to the left of the clutch pedal. It's square and white.
    -Ely Wineland-