Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My S52 VF-Engineering SC Install Complete..

My Cars
    98M3/4/5 90535im 69built Bristol 02

My S52 VF-Engineering SC Install Complete..

Just got the call from Nik. Stay tuned for Dyno results. I am about to go pick it up from VF Engineering in a few minutes.
    Hamada

Italian Twin Webers 40DCOE||Ireland Engineering 292 Cam||MSD 6A Ignition||Euro tii Raised Bathtub High Compression Pistons 9.8:1||IE SS Headers and Exhaust Modified to Twin Tip Center exit||Custom Recurved Dist||Curt Ingraham 3 Core Rad||Bilsteins||ST Springs and Sways||IE tii Strut Bar||Parker Performance VDO setup||Italian Blinkers||Original Old School Hella 160 Fogs|| Trap Mirrors|| 14x6 Superlites || Aardvark Racing Recaros

My Cars
    2007 335i
    Good luck! Sounds awesome

Pics

My Cars
    99 E36 BMW M3 S/C'ed, 02 Trailblazer, 05 Sentra
    dyno...

My Cars

holy hell

I am very impressed. The character of the car is completely different. I need to do some more driving
    Later

Italian Twin Webers 40DCOE||Ireland Engineering 292 Cam||MSD 6A Ignition||Euro tii Raised Bathtub High Compression Pistons 9.8:1||IE SS Headers and Exhaust Modified to Twin Tip Center exit||Custom Recurved Dist||Curt Ingraham 3 Core Rad||Bilsteins||ST Springs and Sways||IE tii Strut Bar||Parker Performance VDO setup||Italian Blinkers||Original Old School Hella 160 Fogs|| Trap Mirrors|| 14x6 Superlites || Aardvark Racing Recaros

My Cars
    '01 Mcoupe / '16 Golf R
    6 psi, right? Not bad at all.

My Cars
    2007 335i
    Nice dyno, I bet its a blast to drive. Enjoy!

My Cars
    00 M Coupe/10 VW Jetta
    Awesome numbers!! Congrats!!
    2000 Estoril Blau ///M Coupe (SOLD)
    -AA SC, UUC Stg 2 LWFW/e34 M5 Clutch, UUC Ultimate SSK, UUC RK3 Shift Knob, Magnaflow Custom Quad Exhaust, Zimmerman X-Drilled Rotors, GC Coilovers, BHS RSMs, Motor Force Camber Plates, Toureg VW Torch Lamp, ProjectorZ w/ DDE, Randy Forbes Subframe Reinforcement Kit, IE Subframe Bushings, IE Camber/Toe Adjustment Kit, Rogue Diff Cover, Redline Fluids
    "I wasn't speeding, officer. I was qualifying."

My Cars
    Harleys and a Tesla
    Congrats

My Cars
    95 M3 & 98 M3 Sedan
    do they use the v2sq blower? don't know if they would sell the themoplastic by it's self.
    2008 Honda Odyssey Touring
    1998 Arctic Silver ///M3 Sedan (Bone Stock )
    1995 Arctic Silver ///M3 3.2L OBD1-Vortech SC Stage 2 w/ Schrick Cams, Aftercooler, and FMHE. Aquamist 1S, 3.38 LSD, AA Gen III exhaust, BMW OEM X-brace, //M Motorsport Brace, Front Euro Floaters w/ Ultimate Axxis, Koni Sports w/ H&R sport springs, Eibach Sways, UUC Evo3 SSK w/DSSR, Euro clear all around and Ellipsoids, Alpine CDA-7864 w/ Blaupunkt Amp JL stealth boxes, Forged LTW Staggered Rims.

The Forced has been Introduced!
    Euro 6spd Gear box - Installed!

98M3 OBD2 parts, Intake manifolds, Reducers, etc etc.......Click here to email me

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    Damn his 6psi makes more whp then other 7psi kits, by a good 10whp.

edit: then again, he does have stromung exhaust...

My Cars
    Honda
    nice.. polished blower looks mint. The tunning looks good. enjoy

My Cars
    The Bavarian Falcon
    The AFR line shows the secret ingredient of VF's power...high 12's and close to 13:1 AFR near redline. Which ain't particularly dangerous at that boost level, as long as the timings are modest and the fuel is good. But there's NO margin for running cheap/lower octane gas, and there's no margin for a quick boost bump via a SC pulley swap.

That's about a point or more lean than a stock Dinan tune, by comparison, and can account for 10-15 rwhp all by itself. Combine that with a bit more aggressive timing and we can see how VF is able to out-dyno the other Vortech base kits at lower boost pressure. Just keep it on the good gas and you should be fine.
    93 325is - total M3 conversion and more - Dinan SC kit - RMS aftercooler and tuning - 395rwhp on 91 octane.
    "....She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." -Han Solo

CarDomain page

My Cars
    s/c '95 m3, ‘17 fo
    Quote Originally Posted by Croak
    The AFR line shows the secret ingredient of VF's power...high 12's and close to 13:1 AFR near redline. Which ain't particularly dangerous at that boost level, as long as the timings are modest and the fuel is good. But there's NO margin for running cheap/lower octane gas, and there's no margin for a quick boost bump via a SC pulley swap.

That's about a point or more lean than a stock Dinan tune, by comparison, and can account for 10-15 rwhp all by itself. Combine that with a bit more aggressive timing and we can see how VF is able to out-dyno the other Vortech base kits at lower boost pressure. Just keep it on the good gas and you should be fine.
    how about my '95 w/ a 6psi VF s/c?

hamada, lookin good man! go have some fun w/ that thing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice numbers!

I can't wait to see some s54 dynos. I'm sure GIAC will blow away the competition there too.

My Cars
    2009 135i
    nice numbers! Make a video

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneller Bayer
    6 psi, right? Not bad at all.
    yup stage 1 = 6 psi

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by M3Jokster
    do they use the v2sq blower? don't know if they would sell the themoplastic by it's self.
    Yes this is the v2sq blower. You can ask them I am not sure.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by 96cosmosM3
    Nice numbers!

I can't wait to see some s54 dynos. I'm sure GIAC will blow away the competition there too.
    Did you say S54
    Here is a pic I snapped of Nik's E46 M3 with the kit installed.

These guys are SUPER BUSY fellas..

hamada

My Cars
    06 M roadster
    when is the z4 3.0 blower coming out? They won't answer my email

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Croak

Actualy Nik called me earlier this morning, that 13:1 up top will be tuned on Monday. Apparently they need to adjust it and add more fuel up top. He wants perfection.
    They seriously go into the smallest detail throughout the install. The blower and the whole kit as a matter of fact looks and feels very solid. I was pushing on the blower..that thing is solid and would not move.

hamada

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle
    when is the z4 3.0 blower coming out? They won't answer my email
    I'll ask when I see Nik next time. Seriously these guys are swamped man Everytime I go there!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam L
    how about my '95 w/ a 6psi VF s/c?

hamada, lookin good man! go have some fun w/ that thing
    Sam whatsup man I chatted with you at the fest remenber me? Anyways thanks to everyone. I already put 200 miles since yesterday. I am not into street racing, but on the way home from VFE, there were many surprised faces on the freeway. I just had to

hamada

My Cars
    94 325is VF S/C
    Quote Originally Posted by five3five
    Actualy Nik called me earlier this morning, that 13:1 up top will be tuned on Monday. Apparently they need to adjust it and add more fuel up top. He wants perfection.
    They seriously go into the smallest detail throughout the install. The blower and the whole kit as a matter of fact looks and feels very solid. I was pushing on the blower..that thing is solid and would not move.

hamada
    Congrats on the numbers!
    But I have a question for you, you say that you are going back to get your afr's tuned. Does this mean they will be modifying the software? Because I'm interested in this kit, but I was under the impression that its basically bolt on. I don't want to have to send back to get a new tune on the chip. We really need a bmw tuner in edmonton

Thanks

My Cars
    04 M3
    nice! will you do stage 2 soon ? how much will you put down for stage 2? do you have an aftermarket clutch, if so what?
    04 M3 Coupe Current///97 Civic HX (DD) Current///08 Ducati 848 Pearl White Sold
    ///00 323i Sold///02 RSX Type S Sold///99 996 C2 Sold///01 996 C2 Cab Sold
    ///01 325ci Sold ///98.5 M3 Alpine Sold ///95 M3 Cosmos Sold///90 Accord Sold

My Cars
    Superchargers
    Glad to see Hamada is pleased with his kit. We are revising his software which will be a revision sent to all existing customers. It is not usual for us to ship a revision but we are in this case.

So far, out of the dozens of E36 S52 kits shipped only a handful (3 to be exact) of users will be affected. We are covering the to and fro shipping of their ECUs.

Drive Dynamic.
    Audi | BMW | Lamborghini | Porsche | Spyker
    e: sales@vf-engineering.com
    p: 714-528-0066

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast