My Cars
    95 LS1 M3

kalib0y's dynosheet 518rwhp 502ft/lbs TQ

I finally got around to scanning my dynosheet so here it is guys:

518wrhp
    502ft/lbs tq
    correction factor of 1.05
    Mustang dyno

I wanted to thank again Chris from Danzio www.danzioperformance.com for tuning the car. I really appreciate him giving me a dyno that shows everything I need to know about the car and dyno run!

and one more pic of the car from bimmerfest by Tempt Media

Thanks Guys!
    Last edited by kalib0y; 04-19-2006 at 03:31 PM.
    Race/Street Wheel stud conversion kits and spacers --->www.MotorsportHardware.com
    95 M3 7.1L LSX

My Cars
    332 turbo
    congrats nice ride. i dig you sig too. i bet the car looks great in real life.

david

My Cars
    2011 Honda Fit Sport
    what EMS are you using?
    Nikon D800e | Nikon D700 | MB-D10 | SB900 | SB800 | SB600 | LumPro160 | Nikon 85 1.4G | Sigma 50 1.4 | Sigma 35 1.4

My Cars
    Nike's
    That picture is amazing. Very nice job on your car!

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    Awsome Ryan, just awesome!

Your car is like perfect...i'm afraid to get to where you are because of the question, what now?

Although my eventual goal is prolly going to be a widebody Turbo 2.8, i'm afraid to get there!

I'm just now re-doing the exterior again...and i'm not even going widebody yet!

Yeah kind of dumb, but i don't have the massive massive amounts of money it takes to do a widebody correctly (custom rims and paint to say the least) such as you have shown us...but someday!

Really great to meet you and a pleasure! Must have been weird when i asked you, "is Ryan around?" LOL. yer like yeah dude, i'm right here! lol j/k

Love the car, love the graph and all the details...Did you guys decide to stop at 20psi?

My Cars
    '03 M3, '92 525i
    Ryan, those results are nothing short of spectacular. I tried to find you at bimmerfest, but since I couldn't, I'll have to say it now... CONGRADULATIONS! That is absolutely awesome....I'd love to buy you a couple gallons of 100octane and a brew some time and check the car out
    '03 E46 M3 - "Brittney"
    '92 E34 525i - "Ivanka"

My Cars
    '88 535is Dinan Turbo, 325whp
    Why a correction factor of 1.5? That seems high for CA? That indicates a 50% correction.. Maybe 1.05? Whats the elevation fo the dyno facility? 50% would indicate ~12000ft elevation.

RussC
    '88 535is Dinan Turbo Final Edition 325whp

My Cars
    95 LS1 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by russelcq
    Why a correction factor of 1.5? That seems high for CA? That indicates a 50% correction.. Maybe 1.05? Whats the elevation fo the dyno facility? 50% would indicate ~12000ft elevation.

RussC
    My bad, I tend to type really fast and not proofread! thanks for catching that!

CosmoE36, im using the Haltech E6X with full engine harness

Captain, you never ask what now! there is always something else to fix! Car is getting old ya know!

T-Rex, Hope to meet you at some future meets!

Thanks for the compliments and support guys!
    Race/Street Wheel stud conversion kits and spacers --->www.MotorsportHardware.com
    95 M3 7.1L LSX

My Cars
    E39 M5
    Just more motivation for me to turbo my 2.8l m52 obd1 e36.... great work!

My Cars
    '03 M3, '92 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by kalib0y
    My bad, I tend to type really fast and not proofread! thanks for catching that!

CosmoE36, im using the Haltech E6X with full engine harness

Captain, you never ask what now! there is always something else to fix! Car is getting old ya know!

T-Rex, Hope to meet you at some future meets!

Thanks for the compliments and support guys!
    Ryan, you've actually met me before - I was the skinny white dude Allan was chilling with at the Torrance meet a few months back. But yah, I definetly hope to see you at some meets in the future
    '03 E46 M3 - "Brittney"
    '92 E34 525i - "Ivanka"

My Cars
    e36, e90
    Lookin' good dude! Hope to see it in person one day.
    Current: 95 M3 Turbo | 08 335i

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    You're right, its never done...but i thought maybe you were close...i guess it really does NEVER end!

Once again congrats on the car, and congrats on winning best of show at Bimmerfest, i'm pretty sure it's North Americas largest bmw gathering and you repped for the 2.8's pretty hard!

-Eric

My Cars
    328i turbo
    Ryan very nice way to keep the 2.8 motor in the mix.I can not wait till you want to turn up the boost.
    996WHP 2.8 and going nowhere fast
    . e36 4Dr with A/C and leather seats in U.S.
    www.bmwturbo328.com 9.93@152.6

My Cars
    E34 535i TCD S3 Turbo, e46 m3
    ryan, i have said it before and i will say it again, you could have the most perfect bmw i have ever seen. congrats!

TCD S3 Completed! 400 rwhp/455 tq. Tuned by Larry Strouth @ HP Works.
    www.Turbochargingdynamics.com
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...929post7215929 <-------Parts for sale

My Cars
    Fast ones...
    I finally got around to scanning my dynosheet so here it is guys:

518wrhp
    502ft/lbs tq
    correction factor of 1.05
    Mustang dyno

I wanted to thank again Chris from Danzio www.danzioperformance.com for tuning the car. I really appreciate him giving me a dyno that shows everything I need to know about the car and dyno run!

and one more pic of the car from bimmerfest by Tempt Media

Thanks Guys!
    Ryan

your car is boooootiful

and GREAT dyno result too.

I love widebody beemers....not really seen any in the UK b4 but that......that is sick....

What make is that kit anyways>??

My Cars
    02 M3, 95 Supra
    very, very nice, Kaliboy. so how does all that torque feel? have you driven it like that yet? I can't imagine you getting much traction til 4th gear with that fat of a torque curve. My WORD, you're already making 425whp by about 4500 RPM.
    what octane was needed to get that much cyl pressure? your car is tuned to be a way different animal than mine. I'd say too freakin' scary! big congrats--I bet you'll scare anyone in that car, if not yourself.
    1995 Supra turbo, 6sp, 830whp info
    Sold:
    2003 M-B S600 V12 TT Renntech, 527whp info
    2002 BMW M3, 6sp, 325whp info
    1997 BMW M3, 260whp, info
    1995 BMW M3 turbo, 550whp, info
    1997 BMW M3
    1996 BMW M3, stock
    1986 Porsche 951, 338whp
    1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
    1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
    1975 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT

My Cars
    95 LS1 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhaile
    Just more motivation for me to turbo my 2.8l m52 obd1 e36.... great work!
    Thanks Im very glad I was able to help out!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex
    Ryan, you've actually met me before - I was the skinny white dude Allan was chilling with at the Torrance meet a few months back. But yah, I definetly hope to see you at some meets in the future
    Oh man, remeber now! till next time then!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    BMW Lookin' good dude! Hope to see it in person one day.
    When are you coming back to cali?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    You're right, its never done...but i thought maybe you were close...i guess it really does NEVER end!

Once again congrats on the car, and congrats on winning best of show at Bimmerfest, i'm pretty sure it's North Americas largest bmw gathering and you repped for the 2.8's pretty hard!

-Eric
    I hope that each time I spend money I get close to being "DONE". Then I see more interesting stuff on here and im like "aww crap, I want to be cool too!"

Have to rep for the 2.8's, I love going the underdog approach to power! IMO it seems so much sweeter!

Quote Originally Posted by card counter
    Ryan very nice way to keep the 2.8 motor in the mix.I can not wait till you want to turn up the boost.
    I cant wait wait to see how much more money I will be spending when I see your results with the PPF stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by gol10dr1
    ryan, i have said it before and i will say it again, you could have the most perfect bmw i have ever seen. congrats!
    Wow, What a great compliment! I cant thank you enough! That is one sweet e34, much respect!

Quote Originally Posted by and1c
    your car is boooootiful

and GREAT dyno result too.

I love widebody beemers....not really seen any in the UK b4 but that......that is sick....

What make is that kit anyways>??
    thanks man! its the Esquiss rafale widebody with the carbon inserts. I altered the front bumper to allow more air to the FMIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader M3
    very, very nice, Kaliboy. so how does all that torque feel? have you driven it like that yet? I can't imagine you getting much traction til 4th gear with that fat of a torque curve. My WORD, you're already making 425whp by about 4500 RPM.
    what octane was needed to get that much cyl pressure? your car is tuned to be a way different animal than mine. I'd say too freakin' scary! big congrats--I bet you'll scare anyone in that car, if not yourself.
    Feels great to hear this from one of the FI BMW big dogs! I was using 112 Sunoco fuel. But I have a switchable map for 91 octane with a conservative 14lbs of boost with 440whp.

I must say that I had to learn how to drive the car all over again. Boost comes on hard and fast (sometimes too fast) I cant get my foot off the accelerator fast enough before it bounces off the revlimiter a couple of times! Not to mention trying to keep the car straight. The best part about it though, is that the car runs like a champ. It runs as smooth as it was the day I bought it brand new. I think you will agree with me that the secret to power nowadays is all in the tuning!

CHEERS GUYS!
    95 M3 7.1L LSX

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    I hope that each time I spend money I get close to being "DONE". Then I see more interesting stuff on here and im like "aww crap, I want to be cool too!"

Have to rep for the 2.8's, I love going the underdog approach to power! IMO it seems so much sweeter!
    Dude you're cool, and people want to buy what you have because of it.

With your statement bellow you almost made me cry, that is exactly what i want to be able to do. Over 500whp on one map, and around that 440whp with 91. I just need a Haltech tuner up here, or go with the Tec3 since Vic is local. OT: do you know if the tec3 can store two maps?
    Feels great to hear this from one of the FI BMW big dogs! I was using 112 Sunoco fuel. But I have a switchable map for 91 octane with a conservative 14lbs of boost with 440whp.

I must say that I had to learn how to drive the car all over again. Boost comes on hard and fast (sometimes too fast) I cant get my foot off the accelerator fast enough before it bounces off the revlimiter a couple of times! Not to mention trying to keep the car straight. The best part about it though, is that the car runs like a champ. It runs as smooth as it was the day I bought it brand new. I think you will agree with me that the secret to power nowadays is all in the tuning!

CHEERS GUYS!
    And the second part also makes me cry...That sounds too good to be true but looking at your dyno graph you can completely imagine it. I can't wait to add another boosted 2.8 to the rankings!

All in all i'm pretty jealous.

My Cars
    95 LS1 M3
    Dude you're cool, and people want to buy what you have because of it.

With your statement bellow you almost made me cry, that is exactly what i want to be able to do. Over 500whp on one map, and around that 440whp with 91. I just need a Haltech tuner up here, or go with the Tec3 since Vic is local. OT: do you know if the tec3 can store two maps?

And the second part also makes me cry...That sounds too good to be true but looking at your dyno graph you can completely imagine it. I can't wait to add another boosted 2.8 to the rankings!

All in all i'm pretty jealous.
    Do it already! the more boosted 2.8's the better! As far as I know the TEC3 does not offer Dual mapping. But I must say that Vic Sias is a very good tuner also, So I have no doubt that he will get your car running perfectly if you dont go the Haltech route.
    95 M3 7.1L LSX

My Cars
    t67 328is - KIA
    awesome i cant wait to get my car going too
    M52 Power! 500whp?, ? ft/lbs
    Mods:8.5:1 CP pistons, Eagle rods, S52 cams, M50 intake manifold, Eurosport High Performance underdrive pullies, 3.23 lsd, ZKW's w. DDE, BBS RC's 18x8.5, Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sport springs, Eibach sway bars, BMW Motorsports x-brace, pwr 57mm rad, stewart high performance water pump, 6000k prolumen hid's, m tech kit

custom turbo: sias tuning tec3, t67 ho, spa turbo manifold, 24x12x3 ebay intercooler, 750 cc low impedence injectors, arp head studs, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, hks ezII evc, tial 50mm bov, tial 40mm wastegate, plx m250 wideband o2, cartech motor mount, turbowerx oil scavenge pump, spa gauges

My Cars
    Honda
    your car looks badass, the tunning's on point, and the power is massive. What more can you ask for.

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    I would have to agree with you.
    But isn't the Haltech a little more afforadable? i mean if you have someone who can tune it...

I definetely wouldn't mind the Tec3, but that alone is nearly a third the price of a TT kit.

You make the Haltech very appealing, but even then i think Byron is closer to finishing his turbo 2.8 project than I am...but still, the more the marrier!

You and CC are inspirations to all of us fellow 2.8'ers, but you've also raised the bar with how sexy that bitch looks...Going to be tough to out do you!

My Cars
    t67 328is - KIA
    I would have to agree with you.
    But isn't the Haltech a little more afforadable? i mean if you have someone who can tune it...

I definetely wouldn't mind the Tec3, but that alone is nearly a third the price of a TT kit.

You make the Haltech very appealing, but even then i think Byron is closer to finishing his turbo 2.8 project than I am...but still, the more the marrier!

You and CC are inspirations to all of us fellow 2.8'ers, but you've also raised the bar with how sexy that bitch looks...Going to be tough to out do you!
    the appeal with the tec3 is that it is plug and play and the great tuning and support that vic can provide.
    M52 Power! 500whp?, ? ft/lbs
    Mods:8.5:1 CP pistons, Eagle rods, S52 cams, M50 intake manifold, Eurosport High Performance underdrive pullies, 3.23 lsd, ZKW's w. DDE, BBS RC's 18x8.5, Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sport springs, Eibach sway bars, BMW Motorsports x-brace, pwr 57mm rad, stewart high performance water pump, 6000k prolumen hid's, m tech kit

custom turbo: sias tuning tec3, t67 ho, spa turbo manifold, 24x12x3 ebay intercooler, 750 cc low impedence injectors, arp head studs, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, hks ezII evc, tial 50mm bov, tial 40mm wastegate, plx m250 wideband o2, cartech motor mount, turbowerx oil scavenge pump, spa gauges

My Cars
    Lots.
    That power is SWEET! (especially on a Mustang Dyno )

His ability to get the AFR so spot-on is crazy. From 4k to redline he keeps it damn near straight as a ruler between 11.9-12.4. Its really too bad he has stopped taking on new customers (according to Cameron) as his fabrication/tuning ability is pretty flawless.
    915whp '98 M3 Sedan /// 37k Mile '95 M3

My Cars
    2001 540i/6
    You can get a Haltech E8 for just over $1000, though it is not plug and play. You should have no problem finding a Haltech tuner in Cali.
    Daniel Rogers
    2001 540i/6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast