View Poll Results: Should Midnight Autoworks be banned from bimmerforums?

Voters
348. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes: he is a risk to fellow members

309 88.79%
  • No

39 11.21%
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Midnight Autoworks be Banned? we need your votes

My Cars
    Looking......

Should Midnight Autoworks be Banned? we need your votes

After all the crap that has been going on with them, dragging members around, saying they have this and have that and end up LYING EVERYTIME i feel that they should be banned from bimmeforums because they are a risk to their members. the big thing that distrubs me is that they said they had a dyno yesterday. Well, they posted one dyno and when someone questioned it, they changed the dyno in MS paint. And THEN............when someone called the shop and asked about the dyno they did yesterday, here is the response :

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex
    I just spoke to Jennifer @ speed shop. She said a couple of interesting things:
    1) They were closed yesterday. No one dynoed.
    2) Yohan was in an automobile accident earlier in the week, and hasn't been in all week. He'll be back next week.

Joe, you've just been caught in a HUGE lie. I would recomend never showing your face around this board again.
    this was the guy JOE TOLD US TO CALL AND ASK. I think he is a risk to fellow members. Please place your vote.

My Cars
    Many Broken Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by eurotunerwerks
    After all the crap that has been going on with them, dragging members around, saying they have this and have that and end up LYING EVERYTIME i feel that they should be banned from bimmeforums because they are a risk to their members. the big thing that distrubs me is that they said they had a dyno yesterday. Well, they posted one dyno and when someone questioned it, they changed the dyno in MS paint. And THEN............when someone called the shop and asked about the dyno they did yesterday, here is the response :

this was the guy JOE TOLD US TO CALL AND ASK. I think he is a risk to fellow members. Please place your vote.
    really didnt wanna do emanage by myself... damn... Voted..
    460whp/515wtq wifes MMW tuned 335i

My Cars
    Looking......
    Quote Originally Posted by 328iJunkie
    really didnt wanna do emanage by myself... damn... Voted..

there are many people on teh boards trying to work with it so i think that they would help you out.

btw, i voted YES

My Cars
    Looking......
    oh please, i would LOVE to hear from the person that voted no. voice your opinions in this thread

My Cars
    Many Broken Ones
    oh please, i would LOVE to hear from the person that voted no. voice your opinions in this thread
    not I... Yeah ive got everyones help but were all in the same boat trying to get it to work... im doing it this weekend... will post results..
    460whp/515wtq wifes MMW tuned 335i

My Cars
    13 Rubicon
    It was probably MA themselves.

I voted get them the hell out of here.
    2011 M3 Coupe - Individual Fire Orange/Black Novillo Extended Leather, 6MT, Mode Carbon, Eisenmann Race, BBS CH-R, BC Coil-overs (Sold)
    1995 M3 Coupe - Avus/Hurricane, AEM EMS, Precision Turbo, Boostlogic, H&R, Fikse FM/5, MaxVelocity, Maximum PSI, 20% Tint, etc etc.. (Sold)
    2009 M3 Coupe - AW/Fox Red, 6MT, Carbon Roof, Shadow Trim, etc (Sold)

My Cars
    Looking......
    make sure to keep checking back because this might get towed. we need them out of here

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Just an observer of the thread... MS Paint dyno = bye bye Midnite.

1997 M3 (SOLD) :o 2000 528i Sport (SOLD)

My Cars
    Boosted moped
    BAN THIS IMPOSTOR FOR LIFE!

He wasted so much of everyone's time. Sociopaths like him get away with too much nowadays. Excuses that are really lies. Defrauding bf.c members with hard material evidence is the last straw. I voted to ban him.

My Cars
    Looking......
    maybe the owners and moderators will listen to the votes of the members. i am hoping

My Cars
    E36/5 ///M & Turbo 325
    Everyone has thier opinion. Should we burn down Kmart for having shitty product. Should we banned Ko for having a cracked out 4cyl supercharger. You people are acting like highschool kids.

eurotunerwerks, you're in florida. why dont you give them a personal visit.
    OBD1 ECU TUNER

My Cars
    Looking......
    Quote Originally Posted by dredder

If you would like to pay for my plane ticket down there then i will go. maybe jon will let me stay with him. If i were to go down there, I would have a dyno scheduled myself and other things. i have all electronics that are needed, video, nikon D50, everything But then joe probably wouldnt show up, blah blah blah. so yeah, u want to buy my plane ticket from pensacola, fl to miami, i'm down

My Cars
    Looking......
    Quote Originally Posted by dredder
    Everyone has thier opinion. Should we burn down Kmart for having shitty product. Should we banned Ko for having a cracked out 4cyl supercharger. You people are acting like highschool kids.

maybe you don't understand what bimmeforums actually is. i have been here for a long time and this is not just an internet forum. this is a COMMUNITY and we are all a big family. we try to look out for others and that is what is happening now. why don't you just go and buy his kit and come back and report.........lol. you can find it on ebay.

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.
    nathan, you know you can always stay here.

then i wont have to wait for joe alone

Joe, in case you check this thread, I am willing to meet up with you at a local dyno with a camera and dyno the car and give my honest impressions... if youre interested, let me know.
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    1999 E55 AMG 1997 M3 Sedan (bent)

In all the time that I have been a member of bimmer forums I have to say that this is the single most rediculous thing I have ever seen. Has anyone bought this kit and it actually relying on Joe to deliver some numbers? No.Has anyone bought this kit and had it fail? No. Does anyone on the forums have any personal investment of either time or money in this kit????
    Yes, one person drove an hour to see it and left before the vendor arrived.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THAT MA CONDUCTS BUSINESS THEN THERE IS A VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION DON'T BUY FROM HIM

I am sure that people on this board who have ever tried to create something can attest, timeline goals are not always achieved. Give this guy a break, and if you don't like him then don't buy his product

On a personal note, I find it to be absolutley pathetic that the people who are the most vocal opponents of MA aren't even potential customers! YES thats you eurotunerwerks: who have soiled multiple threads disseminating your digust with MA. BAN HIM? who mad you the boss of BFC? did this guy seduce your girlfriend or something? Last time I checked MA is making a kit for an E36. You drive a 540.

If this guy is going to fail then why don't we be courteous individuals and let him do it himself.

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanst2
    In all the time that I have been a member of bimmer forums I have to say that this is the single most rediculous thing I have ever seen. Has anyone bought this kit and it actually relying on Joe to deliver some numbers? No.Has anyone bought this kit and had it fail? No. Does anyone on the forums have any personal investment of either time or money in this kit????

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THAT MA CONDUCTS BUSINESS THEN THERE IS A VERY SIMPLE SOLUTION DON'T BUY FROM HIM

I am sure that people on this board who have ever tried to create something can attest, timeline goals are not always achieved. Give this guy a break, and if you don't like him then don't buy his product

On a personal note, I find it to be absolutley pathetic that the people who are the most vocal opponents of MA aren't even potential customers! YES thats you eurotunerwerks: who have soiled multiple threads disseminating your digust with MA. BAN HIM? who mad you the boss of BFC? did this guy seduce your girlfriend or something? Last time I checked MA is making a kit for an E36. You drive a 540.

If this guy is going to fail then why don't we be courteous individuals and let him do it himself.
    looks like you're in need of some backround, please read:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ht=joe+ghattas

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&highlight=joe

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    Looking......

Once again maybe you need to read above on what i said about this being a community. We are trying NOT to have people get scammed. I am not the boss but i am a member and i do have the right to voice my opinion and it seems like many others have the same views. Yes i have a 540, but does that mean that i would sell the 540 for an M3 for a kit that is priced right and produced a great deal of HP, you damn right i would. Joe has had MANY chances at getting this to work and I of all people gave him MANY chances. if you will go back you will see that i was actually backing joe for the chances that i gave him. I actually called and talked to joe about how he could make things better to try and HELP the man. So don't give me that crap. I was a potential customer, but i am not now so it does matter to me.
    this guy is going to fail and we do NOT want it at our members expense.

My Cars
    '95 M3, '84 e30 325e

1995 3.0L M3 - autocross addict cfr BSP150

My Cars
    1999 E55 AMG 1997 M3 Sedan (bent)
    Once again maybe you need to read above on what i said about this being a community. We are trying NOT to have people get scammed. I am not the boss but i am a member and i do have the right to voice my opinion and it seems like many others have the same views. Yes i have a 540, but does that mean that i would sell the 540 for an M3 for a kit that is priced right and produced a great deal of HP, you damn right i would. Joe has had MANY chances at getting this to work and I of all people gave him MANY chances. if you will go back you will see that i was actually backing joe for the chances that i gave him. I actually called and talked to joe about how he could make things better to try and HELP the man. So don't give me that crap. I was a potential customer, but i am not now so it does matter to me.
    this guy is going to fail and we do NOT want it at our members expense.
    I understand your point, but there is no need to be vendictive. His reputation has become known by now, and that is why I think it is beneath the members of this board to continue to trash him.

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.
    wrong..... learn how to read a bit better......

btw, nathan's (eurotunerwerks) point of this is to prevent anyone from getting screwed by them. I dont see any problem in that.
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    Looking......
    let the people speak. the votes will tell how the people feel about this issue. just like voting for the president, the members should be heard.

My Cars
    '03 M3, '92 525i
    Voted BAN
    '03 E46 M3 - "Brittney"
    '92 E34 525i - "Ivanka"

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    Reading, not voting.....
    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

My Cars
    Recovering Boost Junkie...
    I've avoided reading MA turbo picture thread cause I've seen pictures of their product for 1.9 Z3 and thought it looked substandard. Then because of this thread, I took the time to read that long chain of drama.

Regardless of if MA could pull through or not, I am glad that a lot of people are able to see things through clearly.
    2008 X5 4.8i
    2003 330xi -sold-
    2001 X5 4.4i -sold-
    2001 M5 -sold-
    2001 M Roadster (SCed, Highly modified) -sold-
    2000 M Roadster -sold-
    1995 325is -sold-

My Cars
    Lots o' m3s
    Jordan,

Eurotuner was one of the few people still defending Joe up until a few hours ago. Had it just been a case of Joe making some promises and not delivering on time....sure that would be acceptable.

Acceptable, albeit shady:
    - Claimed to have emanage working with no proof.
    - claimed many kits had been sold and were running, again with no proof
    - made excuses why he couldn't meet jon to show him the kit

However what was not acceptable and were flat out lies being used to lure in customers were:

- claimed he dyno'd the kit yesterday and it made 326whp.
    - I called him out on this since the graph didn't make sense mathmatically and the shop name didn't match
    - He corrected the dyno a few hours later, and posted a new version like no one would notice
    - Then offered that we check his story with the shop
    - Turns out they weren't open that day
    - And he's been peddling a non-tuned kit on ebay now for a few days.
    - Has a history (see the AA group buy) of offering products for sale before actually having something to sell.
    SOLD -A dozen ///M3s of all shapes

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast