Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overdue thanks to ICS!

My Cars
    03 X5, 98 Neon, 97 Teg GSR, 94 FJ80

Overdue thanks to ICS!

I just wanted to publicly thank ICS for what they did for me. ICS went out of their way to make sure one of their awesome creations was buttoned up and ready for delivery after I purchased the car from the previous owner on ebay. They personally picked up the car (2.5 hours and 133 miles away) with absolutely NO CHARGE to me and brought it back to their shop to give it a look over. I'm not even a direct customer to them and they went out of their way to make sure one of their cars was given the treatment it deserves. I was not intitled to anything, having purchased the car from Sean (dtmbimmer) and hoping that everything would be "good to go", they made sure it was and held it until Intercity Lines was able to pick it up for transport. I can only imagine how good they treat paying customers. And as far as the car goes, it is everything I hoped for. It absolutely halls ass and then some!! The car is so solid too that the speed can be deceiving. 130mph can honestly feel like 40 but the acceleration to such speeds is crazy! Anyway, thanks again George and Brian and as they say on ebay, "Highly recommended A+++".

My Cars
    67' GTO & Turbo E36
    Sweet ride man, congrats on the purchase and welcome to Fi club!!!

My Cars
    98 323is
    Is that the one that was on ebay for about a month?? Absolutely one of the most beautiful Turbo M3's I have ever seen, congrats! ***Wipes drool from mouth***

My Cars
    Recovering Boost Junkie...
    I am a paying customer but think I give them a hard time more than often cause I can be real anal when it comes to my car. I complain and pick on little things that other customers probably would not (which I am sure George and Brian grew accustomed to by now ). But I know that ICS does very good work and their customer service has always been top notch.

It's great to hear that the whole deal has gone better than the way you expected.
    2008 X5 4.8i
    2003 330xi -sold-
    2001 X5 4.4i -sold-
    2001 M5 -sold-
    2001 M Roadster (SCed, Highly modified) -sold-
    2000 M Roadster -sold-
    1995 325is -sold-

My Cars
    03 m3
    so jealous.

beautiful car. enjoy
    07 MDX | 08 m3

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Nobody argues that ICS doesn't have top customer service .. glad to hear you're enjoying your new turbo BMW :-)
    .-=[ Kenny ]=-. See the BFc Drag Racing Standings List for BMW street cars. Watch my drag racing movies on YouTube. Some info on
    BMW turbo street car Drag Racing 101

My Cars
    1997 Turbo M3 Coupe
    Welcome to the BMW FI community! You have acquired one of the best overall turbo e36s in the known world! Please enjoy and we look forward to seeing many videos of burnouts, drag racing, freeway racing and whatever from you.

-Cameron
    Where have I been? Astral projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by jszy25 View Post
    Get drunk with Mike Radowski they said, it'll be fun they said...A broken toe, the worst hangover known to man, and bite marks in my arm said otherwise

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    Quote Originally Posted by highboostingm3
    Welcome to the BMW FI community! You have acquired one of the best overall turbo e36s in the known world! Please enjoy and we look forward to seeing many videos of burnouts, drag racing, freeway racing and whatever from you.

-Cameron
    Yes please! and congrats on the purchase thats cars amazing...anyone know where to find more info, or would you mind throwing down the specs for us?

Thanks!

George and Brian (unfortunately i must e-slang again) FTW

My Cars
    Some pics and specs:

Fully Built Motor: CP Thermal Coated Pistons,Pauter rods,Stainless Steel springs and retainers. Custom turbo cams, 550cc injectors. Street port and polish.
    Turbo Kit: Stage 3+ AA kit. Garrett GT35/40r turbo .82 housing. ICS Fuel Rail Kit, Walbro fuel pump, 3/8 fuel lines to rail, 3/8 return, Custom 3" Turbo-back exhaust. Race waste-gate. Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and fittings.

Wheels, Gauges, Suspension, etc: 2.93 Gearing, AA Water/Alcohol Injection, Custom ICS Clutch Set-up, H&R Coilovers, Turnermotorsports Sway Bars, UUC Tranny Mounts and Enforcers, AA Differntial Support Bracket, BMW Motorsports X- Brace, TurnerMotorsports Sway and Subframe Reinforcements. Stop-Tech 355mm Big Brake Kit. UUC EVO III SSK w/ DSSR, FI Oilcooler, TurnerMotorsports Solid Billet Rear Subframe Bushings, Rogue Engineering Finned Differential Cover. AA RCCA's, UUC Magnesium StrutBarbarian, BBS RS-GT wheels staggered set-up with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's. UUC RK Shadow Shift Knob and E-Brake Handle, DEFI Boost and Fuel Pressure Gauges, AEM Wideband A/F gauge, Gauge Panel w/ oilt temp, psi, and volts. Autopower Street/Sport roll bar, and Sparco Milano seats.

My Cars
    Low Boost:

My Cars
    a
    you got one awesome car... I got a ride in that car, and on high boost.. that car is something else.

Regarding customer service... George and Brian are cool like that...

My Cars
    95 M3
    Damn, thats a nice clean car. Enjoy it!
    95 M3, 5.3 LS, PTE 7675CEA, TH400/Gear Vendors OD
    10.4@136 Pump gas at 3530lbs.

Build thread
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...LS-Turbo-build

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by DakarDave
    you got one awesome car... I got a ride in that car, and on high boost.. that car is something else.

Regarding customer service... George and Brian are cool like that...
    Thanks for all the comments above. I've only put the car on Hi Boost once for a couple of lite pushes on the freeway. Very very, how do you say(?) - ah yes, RESPONSIVE! I've pushed it a few times on low boost and got the waste gate to open maybe twice. F***'n awesome sound that is! I plan on getting a camera mount for the roll bar and getting some vids soon. Some LS1 equipped corvette with bolt ons in the area has been talking major crap about BMW's in our city (License plate supposedly says (BMW EATR), I can't wait to meet him on the highway!

My Cars
    E46iT- Coma E36- RIP E34
    My Hero!

My Cars
    99M3, 97NSX, 03S600, 04RX330, 04Dakota, 01 3.2TL
    I was envious of Sean's car. Money on the wheels, the brakes, the kit. Just perfect. Favorite Yellow M3 to date. The ICS crew is awesome and customer service is great. Enjoy it!!!
    Engine & Driveline: ICS Stage 4 SC * 8 Rib * 15+psi * xx# injectors * Schrick Cams * Larger HFM * Port & Polished Head * 3 Angle Valve Job * VAC MLS .140 HG * E36TD Fan Setup * Shorty Headers * Track Pipe * UUC UDPs * S54 Oil Cooler * OEM S54 Radiator * S54 Guibo * Stromung Exhaust * ACS Delete * UUC SSK * Rouge WSR * UUC TME
    Chasis Tuning: GC COs * UUC Sways * X-Brace * Rouge RSM * GC RTAB * AA DSB * Z3 Steering Rack * BBS RC 18x8.5 ET38/ 255/35/18s @ all 4* Front Strut Brace * RaceLogic * 3.38 LSD
    Exterior: DEEP BLACK PAINT * Rolled Fenders * Custom Vented Hood * RD Diffuser * Red DDEs * 8,000K HIDs * Smoked Markers
    Coming Soon: Finish ICE * 6-sp Trans * 6 Pot 13.6 Fr, 4 Pot 12.9 Rr BBK
    4 Sale: M3 S52 Cams * M3 Rear Seats * 99 M3 Fan&Clutch, Intake Manifold, Headers * Alum Therm Housing * 42# Injectors * Dresmann Rear Kit * Tilton/ICS Flywheel & Clutch * LED, Smoked & OEM Taillights * & More
    Wheels & Tires: Custom 18x8.5 BBS RCs * 3 17x8 Grey OZ Superleggeras * RD RGS 17x8

My Cars
    977rwhp SAE and 821
    Quote Originally Posted by Guambomb
    I just wanted to publicly thank ICS for what they did for me. ICS went out of their way to make sure one of their awesome creations was buttoned up and ready for delivery after I purchased the car from the previous owner on ebay. They personally picked up the car (2.5 hours and 133 miles away) with absolutely NO CHARGE to me and brought it back to their shop to give it a look over. I'm not even a direct customer to them and they went out of their way to make sure one of their cars was given the treatment it deserves. I was not intitled to anything, having purchased the car from Sean (dtmbimmer) and hoping that everything would be "good to go", they made sure it was and held it until Intercity Lines was able to pick it up for transport. I can only imagine how good they treat paying customers. And as far as the car goes, it is everything I hoped for. It absolutely halls ass and then some!! The car is so solid too that the speed can be deceiving. 130mph can honestly feel like 40 but the acceleration to such speeds is crazy! Anyway, thanks again George and Brian and as they say on ebay, "Highly recommended A+++".
    Thank you, im very glad your enjoying your new car, take good care of here she is a special lady.

My Cars
    Porsche, BMW, Land Rover
    Thanks for all the comments above. I've only put the car on Hi Boost once for a couple of lite pushes on the freeway. Very very, how do you say(?) - ah yes, RESPONSIVE! I've pushed it a few times on low boost and got the waste gate to open maybe twice. F***'n awesome sound that is! I plan on getting a camera mount for the roll bar and getting some vids soon. Some LS1 equipped corvette with bolt ons in the area has been talking major crap about BMW's in our city (License plate supposedly says (BMW EATR), I can't wait to meet him on the highway!

Crank it up and put your foot into it.

Enjoy the car. It actually has my old S52 in it.

My Cars
    977rwhp SAE and 821
    Low Boost:
    That power was @ 1 bar of boost with the old software and injectors, she is much stronger that that now.

My Cars
    e36 M3 e30m50
    jesus those AFR's are like perfect, they do a great job there at ICS

My Cars
    We are supposed to be having a dyno day here around the beginning of April. I will do some Hi Boost runs then and post them up. Hope to get close to or over 600rwhp.

My Cars
    EuroSpec ///M3 286Hp
    ABSOLUTELY G O R G E O U S

Congratulations man !!!