BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 1995 Black/Black/Black M3

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD

FS: 1995 Black/Black/Black M3

Got a cosmos black on black on black M3, looking to sell. 112,000 miles on the clock. New rear suspension, lots of new in the front, new vanos unit, etc.

Pop me an email or Pm if you're interested or need photos.

Oh, 3 piece Racing Hart C2 rims.

Thanks!

My Cars
    A4
    What the asking price?
    Photobucket fail

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit
    www.photobucket.com is your friend
    99 Techno S50B32 6-speed ///M3 (Complete)
    Mods: SOLD

My Cars
    99 M Roady, 99 M3, 17 X1
    Please send pics, description, and a price to Jakeyb144@msn.com when you have a chance.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    I'll have some time later tonight to get some stuff up and posted. I'm asking what's left on the note, which is right around $10.

Reason for selling- 1 garage, two, soon to be three cars and a motorcycle (1900's carriage garage).

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    Bit of history- had the car for a year, had lots of fun with it, got a motorcycle and my old truck, woman is going back to school, the payment and the insurance are not bad, but with her not working, and with her getting a new(ish) car in addition to all the above and all my toys, this one's gotta go.

Before I sell it, I'm going to put new brakes all around and a few other things. Or, if somebody buys in a hurry, I'll just throw the rotors and pads and wires in. I've also got nice winter tires as well on nice (really) rims, and maintenance history going back to 1998. I'm the second owner.

My Cars
    99 M Roady, 99 M3, 17 X1
    Sonds good... can't wait for pictures. I'm in Aurora, IL so I'm not too far away.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    The list, to come before the photos.

Mods-
    euro airbox and hfm
    K&N filter
    UUC short throw
    red urethane tranny bushings
    brake duct backing plates, but no hoses (they got eaten by a beagle, long story)
    performance chip (turner I believe, I can check if it's an issue)
    urethane strut mounts
    top and bottom strut braces in the front
    stainless brake lines
    clutch stop
    clears all around and blue lights (not HID, just blue) for every bulb
    euro elipsoid headlights

replica light weight wing, not on car.

Things that I've fixed in the years since I got it-
    rear shocks
    rear shock mounts (lifetime from bimmerworld)
    rear swaybar links
    roof mouldings (they were all nasty with sun)
    driver side window moulding
    front swaybar links
    front control arms, with all the other hoopla that goes with that
    both front wheel bearings
    primary timing chain tensioner
    secondary timing chain tensioner, and secondary chain
    o2 sensor
    tranny and diff fluid and other regular maintenance
    lifetime alignment program with bridgestone/firestone
    new battery

I've got a vanos unit getting machined in Florida right now so that the infamous vanos knock gets taken care of. That'll be back in a week or so to go straight in.

There are brakes on order, to be done the same day they arrive.

I've checked the trunk wiring harness, which is cool. New seals on the rear tail lights.

The bad...

Everything up front- the car was rear ended two weeks after I purchased it, over a year ago. I've got photos of the damage. Everything has been fixed. Anybody looking at the car can see this. Lifetime warranty on the work including paint (bubbles, rust, anything), I've got recipts and paperwork which transfer.

As far as work the car needs right now, other then brakes and vanos, the sunroof retaining clips and lifters need replacing. They work, but they rattle. I don't like rattles.

Also, there is an exhaust leak from the front manifold. I'm working on that too. That pretty much wraps up the dirty facts about this car. There is a lein on the title, since when I purchased it I had no intentions of selling it. I am only asking the remainder on the lein since it's a fair price, which was what I paid for it.

I'll post photos of the car later tonight or tomorrow since I've only got some stuff that I snapped in the parking lot this evening after work. If anybody wants (for verification) I can show photos of my old ass garage, the bike and the truck.

The car runs smooth, shifts well and pulls strong. Everything works, the leather is in good shape and the tool kit is complete. I've got the spare key and fob for keyless entry.

I have five Racing Hart C2 rims, 8x18, four with rubber, Pirelli P-Zero Nero's, one bare but all with the center nut. They've got tread, but are closer to replace then new. Winter rims are ATA Italia Fox's 17x7.5 with Michelin Pilot Alpines, lots and lots of tread left. No rash on winter wheels, minor normal rash on four Harts, the fifth has lots of rash, but is useable as a spare. Oh, and original spare tire and rim in the trunk.

Anybody wants to see the beast, I live just east (a mile or two) of downtown Grand Rapids in Michigan. I'll drive an hour in any direction to accomodate serious buyers.

Photos tomorrow!

My Cars
    96' 328i
    10,000 is in my range. And you are not far away. I need to see some pics because I might buy.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    A photo from last summer. The M3 emblem on the window strip came off, there are new ones on both sides. And a new emblem on the trunk, the last one was faded. I don't like faded like I don't like noise.

Oh, and the AC was refreshed and re-charged with dye last summer. Along with new plugs.

[IMG][/IMG]

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    Car has always been garaged, by both me and the previous owner. And... the salt on my sig was after a U2 concert at a gas station before a car wash. I'm a firm believer in weekly washes, unless it's both really cold and salty. Then when needed. Same with service intervals. I've got recipts for the services, but not the car washes. Too many to save.

The reverse light switch on the tranny has also been replaced, and the brake circuit thingie under the brake pedal.

In all, I've got over $3k invested in the last year in parts and labor. Again, I was not expecting to sell. But come and look at the car, or pm and email and I'll answer any questions I can. More photos of the sexy beast to come.

My Cars
    99 M3 Euro, 09 Fit
    NICE CAR congrats to whoever buys it
    99 Techno S50B32 6-speed ///M3 (Complete)
    Mods: SOLD

My Cars
    99 M Roady, 99 M3, 17 X1
    If the interior is nice... I would like to come out and see the car this weekend. Maybe you can PM your adress... or we can meet somewhere on Sunday? Did I miss if the car had the lux package or not? The car does have a clean title right? And it never suffered any frame damage?
    Last edited by jakeyb; 03-10-2006 at 12:56 AM.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    The car has a lein on the title- reference my intention not to sell when purchased. The frame is straight- one drive and you'll know. No lux package, but the interior is in good shape- the pass. seat looks brand new, driver has the normal wear on the bolster. A singular scratch on the back seat bottom and what looks like a bit of water damage behind the driver seat, again on the bottom, again not really noticable. But I want to be up front with everything on this car. I've always had good car karma, and I wanna continue the tradition.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    No headliner drop, the uprights of the rear seats are great, all the belts retract and are in good shape with nothing wrong, same with the movable armrest in the middle.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    jakeyb-

You can come out this weekend to look at it, but it's not going to be detailed. I'm getting a compression test done on Monday if you're willing to wait.

My Cars
    F30 335i ///M Sport
    sounds nice.....need some pics.....and how much are ya asking....i saw that you said $10. now i know you dont mean Ten Dollars.....so is that 10k?

-drew-

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    lol, yeah, $10k. I'm gonna wait until the brakes and stuff are done before shooting. I put the ad up a bit early not thinking that there would be much of a response... I was just a bit wrong.

My Cars
    99 M Roady, 99 M3, 17 X1
    I'll just wait till the compression test.. but consider me interested! I am looking to buy soon... so let me know when you're ready.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    I appreciate all the response. I'll post when the brakes are on and the gaskets fixed. I see my knuckles getting bloody on that gasket...

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    Photos!

I got the car washed, but didn't have enough time to get the engine detailed. Personally, I don't want to see a detailed engine when I buy anyways, so I know where the oil and the grease are and where they came from.

Any questions, please pm or email me.

Thanks!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    The compression test came out stellar. 175 on the lowest, and 185 on the tallest. Very groovy.

For the paint, all the car has been repainted except the hoot, front bumper assmbly and passenger side quarter panel. The rear was done when I got hit, and the driver side when an asshole took a screwdriver to the side of the car. I was going to have the leftovers done when the weather warmed up and the salt off the roads.

Please pm or email or just post any more questions. You can see from the last pic how small my pansy garage is.

And a reminder, there is a lein, which is the price that I'm asking. If somebody wants to buy the car, then we just go to the bank (we can walk from my house) give them money, and they'll sign of the title right there, free and clear. I have a fax machine for sending insurance information if anybody is interested.

Whoever buys the car will also inherit an extra set of floor matts, and a few other odds and ends that have accumulated.

The price is $10,000 firm, no negotiation, that's right about what I have left on the loan. Oh, and tranny fluid change had no metal, clean smell. Radiator, water pump and t-stat were all replaced in the last 40k. And there's more, just ask. If you're a really serious buyer, pm me and we can talk on the phone. Easier then typing all the time.

My Cars
    '92 535i, 5spd LSD
    Sale Pending. That was fast.

My Cars
    95 M3
    Car arrived yesterday! Condition as described, Adam has been great to deal with, upfront, and honest. Talked to me over the phone for hours about the car. Easy to get a hold of at any time, and assisted with the shipping process. Recommended seller!!!