Thread: Eurosport Twin Screw on the track

My Cars
    1996 328i Convertibl

Eurosport Twin Screw on the track

I thought you guys might enjoy the review of a NA M3 vs. a M3 with the Eurosport Twin Screw Supercharger that I received this morning.

This guys is preparing race cars, but also racing himself in the US Touring Car Championship, Grandcup, and various other events.

My trip went very well. We did win the Time Attack. I also stopped by Reno-Fernley raceway and drove both of Jeff B.'s cars, spending the entire day getting the chassis to work. They were very impressed with the result and I am happy to have gotten their cars working very well. Now I am also fully impressed by the supercharger kit. Power seemed decent if not great (I just drove a 600 horsepower car the day before) but driveabilty is amazing and all is very seamless. All in all, you should be excited. The one downside in the handling department is the very apparent extra weight in the front of the car. It is a small tradeoff, but nothing to worry about. Having had the opportunity to drive both the red and blue cars back to back all day made it readily apparent. The power does make it feel like a real car as opposed to the Miata feel of the red/ non supercharged one. Fun.
    I hope the NA drivers aren't all upset about his Miata comment.
    Aus Freude am schneller Fahren / • My Track Videos •
    1997 M3 Coupe, 15 PSI GT35R Turbo, track car

My Cars
    E39 M5
    That brings up a good question... how much weight are you adding with the typical S/C and T/C kit? just kind of curious...