Thread: Habbie/umnitza = Teh Awesomez!

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T

Habbie/umnitza = Teh Awesomez!

Okay, the title sums it up, but I'll add to it. I've been researching different ellipsoids/angel eyes for months. I've gone from almost purchasing one-piece eBaY junk (thank GOD I didn't ) now to DEPO's with HID/Predator Chromiums. I was PM'd by habbie because I had made a thread about where to buy my ellipsoid package from. He not only price-matched to the other place I was going to buy from, but he lowered the price, and gave me an INCREDIBLE deal. He answered ALL my questions very promptly and helpfully. Ofcourse (since I'm a lucky guy) after being shipped (and they were shipped maybe two days after I placed my order ), they were held up by customs for A FRIGGIN MONTH! Habbie AND Umnitza (Ouri and Matt) both helped me very much in getting my stuff the hell out of there, and they arrived at my home the next day. But the bastards at customs took the PnP connectors . No problem. I contacted Ouri/Matt earlier today, and they were shipped airmail maybe two hours after I originally came to them with the issue. Now I'm hoping the PnP will be here for the angel eyes VERY soon, and I'm going to install the ellipsoids w/HID's tomorrow

I've read some negative things about Umnitza, but these guys are truly awesome. Throughout the whole process, I was contacted by both Habbie and Umnitza who were very concerned about when I get the stuff and what condition it is in.

You guys are awesome! I am very satisfied with the customer service, and I'm very glad I went with habbie/Umnitza!

Last edited by adamnur; 08-27-2005 at 01:36 AM.

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    Adam,
    thank you for all the kind words and the referrals.
    you are a vendors dream come true.
    Ouri.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T
    Haha, nothing wrong with the truth

You're a customer's dream come true seriously. If all vendors were like you, there would be no problems at all ever never ever.

You really are the best, man. It's one thing for a transaction to go smoothly, but for me to actually take pleasure in the whole experience is another, despite issues with customs .

Keep it up man!