Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: europeanplates.com

My Cars
    Cayman S

europeanplates.com

I placed an order with these guys almost a month ago, but still havnt heard a single thing from them. Their site says it takes 10-13 days to complete and ship out an order. Has anyone gotten something from these guys recently? Is this long wait normal? I have emailed them many times, and called twice, but i get no response.

My Cars
    e60 e39 e28 e46 e36c
    I am glad that you have posted this - I was going to place an order and lost the URL. Guess that is for a reason, huh?

Are there any other options?
    Click for pics/vids
    BMW: e60 530i | e39 540i | e28 533i | 2002 |
    Chevy: 72 C10 (Lays Frame) | 70 Caprice

My Cars
    1994 325IS
    I got a few M-power Europlates in stock

My Cars
    E36, E6, G80
    I ordered mine 2 months ago and it never came. These guys are crooks. I've tried calling and emailing and no answer. Good luck
    1974 BMW 2002 Touring
    1996 Alpina B3 3.2 Touring
    1996 Alpina B8 4.6 Touring
    2023 BMW M3

My Cars
    Cayman S
    Quote Originally Posted by roberttran
    I ordered mine 2 months ago and it never came. These guys are crooks. I've tried calling and emailing and no answer. Good luck
    I still havn't gotten mine yet. Its been a month. Any ideas where to get a non-german euro plate?

My Cars
    E90, E34 (retired)
    sorry to hear that guys. internet crooks should have their balls chopped off.

if you guys are looking to order plates, i found a place that does it for $16 (german plate, they have other countries and versions available, but cost may vary) and i got the plate in about a weeks time. here's the link: https://www.mattman-enterprises.com/...talog&cat_id=5

My Cars
    No thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by roberttran
    They had a GB last year. I participated and while most everyone had some delays, we all received our orders.
    BMWCCA #364799
    Peake SRS airbag reset/diagnostic tool $95 shipped
    Searching for my 848 Unicorn
    "Have a mind that's open to everything, get attached to nothing" - Busey-ism

My Cars
    Cayman S
    Ok, I sent a pissed email to them this morning. The responded. I guess my plate is now done, and is being shipped out to me. I dont know if the timing is just coincidental, or if they did a rush or something, but i did vent at one of their guys, and we got things straightened out. So it should be coming very soon.

My Cars
    E36, E6, G80
    Quote Originally Posted by dos Santos
    Ok, I sent a pissed email to them this morning. The responded. I guess my plate is now done, and is being shipped out to me. I dont know if the timing is just coincidental, or if they did a rush or something, but i did vent at one of their guys, and we got things straightened out. So it should be coming very soon.
    The first time I emailed them they said the same thing. After that was when they started to ignore me.
    1974 BMW 2002 Touring
    2023 BMW M3

My Cars
    2017 M3, 95 M3

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chef
    They had a GB last year. I participated and while most everyone had some delays, we all received our orders.
    Yeah that's when they ripped me off. Had ordered 2 different plates and only ever received one. Pre-paid and all, took forever to get and when it finally arrived it was a partial order. Just one plate arrived, after dodging a million email from me they finally sent the second......WHICH WAS THE WRONG ONE. They sent me the same plate as the first, I had requested a different lettering on both time after time. After that they ignored all emails and pms. Never sent a replacement and had to buy another plate. So my experience with them was horrible. Anyone care to buy a euro plate frame...plus have an extra euro plate for sale too.

My Cars
    Rally Car
    Ripped me off too....i ended up going with a place on ebay who custom makes them though and i got it in 2wks

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Glad I read this...I was about to get plates from them

Bitches.
    Got a new bimmer. 2006 e90. 330i. More to come. First big boy car.

My Cars
    2007 335i
    I'm sorry to hear about everyone's problems with these guys. I dealt with them about 4 months ago and it went quite smoothly. I ordered the plate, about 5 days later they emailed me a pic of the completed plate, I sent an email approving it and they mailed it to me. The whole process took 3 weeks total. I have no affiliation to the company but was happy with my transaction. Sorry to hear that some guys here are getting the runaround.

My Cars
    Cayman S
    Ok, its now the 15th, and I still havnt gotten my plate. They told me on the 9th that it was done. Why does it take a week to ship it?

My Cars
    Cayman S
    still dont have it, and they dont respond to my emails/calls.

My Cars
    Cayman S
    I still dont have my plate, and i dont think they're ever going to send it to me.

Who do I talk to about this since they dont respond to my calls/emails?

My Cars
    Cayman S
    The owner wrote me back saying that they sent the plate to the wrong person, and just received it back. They refunded shipping money, and they said that the plate is on its way. We'll see.

My Cars
    E36, E6, G80
    Well they finally sent my plate. Better late then never I suppose.
    1974 BMW 2002 Touring
    2023 BMW M3

My Cars
    2007 VW Rabbit
    My dad ordered some euro seals for his plate and they never came. They also didnt respond to him when he emailed and called. After about a month or so he just cancled the credit card payment. It was only for a few bucks, but that kind of turned me off to them.

Justin

|H&R Sports|Bilstein Sports|3.15 LSD|URI Crank Pulley|M3 Exhaust|Slotted Front Rotors|Debaffled w/K&N|UUC Clutch Stop|CDV Delete|Depo Ellipsoids w/DDE|Crystal Clear Fogs|Clears all around|M3 Front Bumper|V2 Splitters|M3 Moldings|35% Tint|Stellar Keyless/Alarm|

My Cars
    Cayman S
    I just got my plate today.

I think I ordered it July 11, and its not November 4th.

Not only that, but the plate is crappy. I won't put it on a car. It had loose paint on it that I had to peel off, and on the right (its a portuguese plate) where the yellow area has a date on it, the date is halfway between the yellow side and the main white part.

I dont even know what to do now. Don't buy from them.

My Cars
    E46 328ci
    I have done business with him not once but twice and he was very talkative and met him in person twice and the 2 plates came in when expected.

My Cars
    1991 318,1988 M3,1974 20
    Dos Santos, Sent you an email, we will do everything we can to make the plate right. I apoligize in advance.

Tyler

My Cars
    '03 E46 M-Sport/'95 ACS3 Convertible
    glad i saw this as well. had them bookmarked and all. sorry to hear about your mishap. they don't deserve their url. will check out mattman-enterprise

To all the "girls" I loved before...

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Wow... ordered in July and received a f#%$ed up one in November... that is lame.
    '99 ALPINEWEISS/MAGMA M3
    | Rieger Lip | TSX Retrofit | Cosmos Intake | ACS Type III |
    | RD Diffuser (molded) | AA Gen 3 Exhaust | M50 manifold | H&R C/O |

Pic I|Pic II

My Cars
    1991 318,1988 M3,1974 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ///RBR
    Wow... ordered in July and received a f#%$ed up one in November... that is lame.

Also note we are working on the issue. What a useless post.

Tyler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast