Thread: Umnitza Orion V2 LED Angel Eyes... They rock

My Cars
    2019 M4 CS; 2013 M3

My Wondeful Umnitza Experience

Let's start with the purchase, customer serivce, and everything else umnitza related before I show the pictures.
    Initial communication 5/5: Umnitza's Matt took the time to private mesage me and explain to me all the differences in the product the company offers. This process went back and forth for a few days until we came up with the best solution for me.

Shipping/Handling 5/5: The order arrived the same week, no more than 3 days after which it was placed. Everything was wrapped extremely well.

Quality of Product 5/5: The DJ Auto Headlights are of very high quality, and do not fog up when there is rain. I asked Umnitza about potential problems that I may encounter with the HID kit, and they told me to just give them a holler any time and they will help me out with whatever needs to be fixed. have had the headlights in for about 1.5 months and everything seems to be working well. Pictures just wont do justice.

I also purchased the set of foglights with bulbs that are in the pictures. I had some problems with the foglights and one of the Vizu Bulbs burned out, but umnitza promised to send me replacements as soon as they come in at the end of June. I explained to them that I did not want downtime with no foglights in my car, and they told me that they would send out replacements and that I could send in my defective ones after I put the new ones in. Again A+ customer service.

So overall I am very pleased, since everything thus far, especially communication has been great. I reccomend purchasing, and will purchase from Umnitza again.

Pics of my 6000k HID +6000k Predator DDE:

Thanks

My Cars
    M5, E61

My Cars
    BMW M3 2010

Umnitza Orion V2 LED Angel Eyes... They rock

Here I am posting my first time experience with Umnitza. I purchased an Orion V2 from them. Since this is the first time I use a custom product on my car I think I need to elaborate my experience a little. I had heard of Umnitza for a long time. The first thing I liked about Umnitza is their product display web page which describes product features so beautifully. All important features are displayed and highlighted with lots of photographs. This helped me to make an informed purchase. I must say the service offered by Umnitza is really COOL. It was shipped faster than I expected. I had a friend help me with the install because I never install this stuff before. I got the product in only 3 days but I did choose express for shipping internationally. After installation I was amazed by the brightness of the product. This may be the brightest angel eye I have ever seen. Alligator clips are really strong. Lots of photos and videos are available in Umnitza website, so you can check them before buying. As you can tell my English is a little different, I’m located in Malaysia.

I really liked the products and features.

I said the product is the brightest I’ve ever seen and I liked the clipping system a lot. I hope that they will reach the full 100K hours life time. But I’m also happy that Umnitza gives a life time warranty. I really like the design of led, I research this a lot and found a lot of LED design is very small and narrow. This design is much better to my opinion. Umnitza claims their product is two times as bright as the immediate competition product. I believe it.

Also the product is very strong, I tried to twist it and could not, I was very impressed. I will not be putting it in the water like I saw on Umnitza web site where they show it in the water and with hammer. You can see it here
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j3vAz-4Gcs[/ame]

Watch its video here - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8elTm5vVeGs[/ame]

It compares 3 versions of Umnitza’s orion products. This is what I love about Umnitza. They educate us buyers with all forms of media; texts, images, videos – really beautiful service. Another specialty is, they provide installation methods in detail. Well it was really useful for me. It helped me to install it myself with my friend within 2 hours of work. As a web technology professional, I must say Umnitza has been successful in making a user centric website that provides value to its customers. I am really impressed.

I used this review when I was searching on E46Fanatics - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=752929

It compares 4 products:-
    1. Umnitza Predator Chromiums
    2. EAS Auroras v1.1
    3. Weisslicht/Orion Lite
    4. Umnitza Orion v2

That guy tested all those 4 products and reviewed them based on performance.

At the end of the review, Umnitza Orion V2 is voted for.

The review starts with predator chromiums. It goes onto tell how LED’s replaced this old product, its drawbacks and related stuff. EAS Auroras v1.1 is considered as a good product by the reviewer despite its negative sides. Light output of Weisslicht/Orion Lite is lower than Auroras v1.1. The reviewer discourages Weisslicht/Orion Lite. And finally he tries Umnitza’s v2 which he recommends highly. According to his experience brightness of orion v2 cannot be matched by any other product, which makes Orion v2 remarkable. You may read the review fully to know more about pros and cons of each product.

Here is the link to product page: - http://www.umnitza.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1198

Note: 3 links are available (in the product page) which discusses comparison between Umnitza product and its competitors like Mycarr and Aurora. They are really interesting reads. Don’t miss!

In addition you can check model compatibility with your car in the product page. Make sure you are having the right fit model. I also advice you to pre-test the Orion V2 before installation. This ensures customer safety at its best. What if something goes wrong and you get a bad piece unfortunately? Testing the product before installation will solve such problems. You can always ask for a replacement if the product showed faulty before installation. Take use of this advantage.

I had a problem getting the wiring tested, but I emailed umnitza and someone there named Sil walked me through it and it took a few emails to understand but it was not hard.

You want to read more reviews? You can do it here:- http://www.umnitza.com/index.php?mai...d886955qikojs0

I think we live in a great world because “online shopping” treats customer like a king. You have a choice at any point of time. Before deciding to check out you can learn a lot about product features, you can read lots of reviews from other people who had purchased same product, their experience, read a lot of opinions about product quality and reliability, you can read about companies customer service, compare various other products and competitor products, ask questions with customer service team, compare prices of various products and get the best deal, you can have a live chat with customer service department, well aren’t these things great enough? The customer is treated like a king where his money is valued the most. This is why I prefer to buy things online.

Now that we have talked about the product, its features, Umnitza customer service and many other stuffs, I think its time to wind up. I hope you find my writings helpful, atleast for newbies. If it helps you to make an informed decision and if you really enjoy the purchase, my work is done, my effort is paid up! And that’s what I really desire.

I felt Umnitza Orion V2 as a great product specially because of its bright light and I recommend it for a great buy. I have seen some other products on cheap cars here and now I have all my friends asking for more information. I hope you find this review helping you.

My Cars
    2003 Coupe
    Hey Cryon2007,

Thanks for this review man. I was looking for one like this. In fact am all set to buy a pair of Orion V2. was going thru e90post and mazdaforums reading as many reviews as possible. Nice write up!

Can any one give me a link to installation guide??
    Last edited by stevei; 10-31-2011 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    M5, E61