Thread: E36 M3 HID + DDE +Umnitza review

My Cars
    2019 M4 CS; 2013 M3

Thumbs up E36 M3 HID + DDE +Umnitza review

Let's start with the purchase, customer serivce, and everything else umnitza related before I show the pictures.
    Initial communication 5/5: Umnitza's Matt took the time to private mesage me and explain to me all the differences in the product the company offers. This process went back and forth for a few days until we came up with the best solution for me.

Shipping/Handling 5/5: The order arrived the same week, no more than 3 days after which it was placed. Everything was wrapped extremely well.

Quality of Product 5/5: The DJ Auto Headlights are of very high quality, and do not fog up when there is rain. I asked Umnitza about potential problems that I may encounter with the HID kit, and they told me to just give them a holler any time and they will help me out with whatever needs to be fixed. have had the headlights in for about 1.5 months and everything seems to be working well. Pictures just wont do justice.

I also purchased the set of foglights with bulbs that are in the pictures. I had some problems with the foglights and one of the Vizu Bulbs burned out, but umnitza promised to send me replacements as soon as they come in at the end of June. I explained to them that I did not want downtime with no foglights in my car, and they told me that they would send out replacements and that I could send in my defective ones after I put the new ones in. Again A+ customer service.

So overall I am very pleased, since everything thus far, especially communication has been great. I reccomend purchasing, and will purchase from Umnitza again.

Pics of my 6000k HID +6000k Predator DDE:

Thanks

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Making me rethink my decision not to have gotten DDE's!

Turner Chip|Cosmos CAI|Euro HFM|GC Gizmo|24lb Injectors|AA Headers|AA Trackpipe|AA Catback|UUC Pulleys|UUC/Fidanza LTW Flywheel|M5 Clutch|Corbeau A4s|ZKW 6000K 50watt HID|ZKW French Fogs|Smoked Corners/Sides/Tails
    *DYNAPACK* 222.1rwhp @ 6000/219.16rwtq @ 4250

My Cars
    99 Cosmos Black M3
    how much was the whole package?