Avus Autosport
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to have a Saw meet?

My Cars
    1997 328i
    a bite to eat after the meet i think would be cool, denny's sounds good, but i can eat anywhere!

My Cars
    red 325ci
    im down!

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    Ok then, I think that 10:20 movie time is a good time for everyone? I think we should meet and eat before the movie though like...say 7 to just talk and then about half an hour to an hour later to make sure the bulk of the people have arrived then we can head out to eat at one of the restuarants at the Spectrum area and talk more there then head to the movie thearter at 10.

Also if anyone wants to exchange phone numbers just in case they get lost or want to know what's up you can PM me.

Thanks

My Cars
    96 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneDEN
    Ok then, I think that 10:20 movie time is a good time for everyone? I think we should meet and eat before the movie though like...say 7 to just talk and then about half an hour to an hour later to make sure the bulk of the people have arrived then we can head out to eat at one of the restuarants at the Spectrum area and talk more there then head to the movie thearter at 10.

Also if anyone wants to exchange phone numbers just in case they get lost or want to know what's up you can PM me.

Thanks

Also to add befor we eat we MUST GET MOVIE TICKETS it is going to be sold out for SURE if we dont. So meet up buy tickets and EAT.

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAY GOOSE
    Also to add befor we eat we MUST GET MOVIE TICKETS it is going to be sold out for SURE if we dont. So meet up buy tickets and EAT.

Actually yes, I was thinking about that, that we go buy tickets early on like when we arrive to make sure that everyone gets a ticket and gets in.

My Cars
    Boring E36
    Oh shit I guess I will be meeting you guys After then...
    U MAD?

My Cars
    Yes
    can someone buy my ticket? because i am going to come at around 9 due to work. Ill pay you on the spot.

My Cars
    Yes
    correction...can someone buy two tickets...for me and Cosmoschick, i guess ill be bringing her.

My Cars
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAY GOOSE
    You talkin about the good old GANGA BUSH?

yes sir...anyone wanna pitch in for a sack?

My Cars
    black bmw 328is
    where are you guys planning to park , i might go

im not sure about the movie, my GF hates scary movies (bummer)

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    I was gonna offer to buy tickets for those who were certain they were going to be there...but I just dont want to have to have tickets that i paid for and no one to claim them...if you are really serious though i will buy two tickets for you.

We can either try and park in the parking structure at the top or on the side of the JCpenny or whatever mall that is there.

My Cars
    Yes
    hey donny, can u buy two tickets for me?

Thanks

My Cars
    88 325is
    I might be down. But if it's at 5, won't traffic from the Valley be pretty bad? Actually, it will probably be bad either way. Even worse in the rain

My Cars
    Yes
    he said the movie will be at 10 20

My Cars
    -
    10:20 is past my bed-time. Count me out.

My Cars
    Yes
    ...dick

My Cars
    '99 Cosmos E36 M3/2, '04 Individual E46 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by infamous
    yes sir...anyone wanna pitch in for a sack?
    giddy-up!
    ZKDubs with 6000K Philips HIDS and Gen V DDEs
    Next ==> evosport UDPs, ASC Delete & Dinan Naked Lady Mud Flaps

My Cars
    1995 M3
    don buy me a ticket also

tell them I have student ID. lol

My Cars
    88 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneDEN
    I was gonna offer to buy<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Tickets&id=28';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> tickets </a>for those who were certain they were going to be there...but I just dont want to have to have<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Tickets&id=28';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> tickets </a>that i paid for and no one to claim them...if you are really serious though i will buy two<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Tickets&id=28';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> tickets </a>for you.

We can either try and park in the parking structure at the top or on the side of the JCpenny or whatever mall that is there.
    you can probably return the tickets at the customer center. I've done it before

My Cars
    87/325i/e30 05/325ci/e4
    anyone got an address to this place, depending on distance I can tell if I can might it or not =P

My Cars
    1995 Jet Black 325is
    Edit the first post to have the details and a map in it for future browsers. I'm down for 10:20, later the better.

What about buying tickets online??

My Cars
    1997 328i
    everything sounds cool, post the final time to meet up and the place, and i'll be there!!

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath H.
    10:20 is past my bed-time. Count me out.
    And by past my bed-time I mean that I have a party to get to in SD that I can't be late for. I'll see you kids another time.
    '94 325is #94 IP/GTS3 Mauritius Blue Metallic
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    Ok, so we have the movie time, what time did everyone want to meet?

I was thinking either 7 or 8pm.

Also the location of the parking too...It can be either in the parking structure but im not 100% sure if there is enough room up there, def would make for nice pictures if anyone decides to take any. If not we can always go to the side parking areas which is more on the opposite side of the spectrum in the back.

Mainly we just have to decide on the meeting time and the parking will be at one of the either locations i listed.

My Cars
    1997 328i
    7 would be cool, that way we have enough time to get the tickets and eat (take pics if desired) and then get in line for the movie.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast