Thread: MPerformance - Satisfied Customer!

My Cars
    '98 Estoril M3, '95 Dakar M3, '67 Sunbeam Alpine

MPerformance - Satisfied Customer!

All I can say is wow. After totaling my last M3 I was back on the mod train only a few months later with a completely stock M3. Talk about starting all over again eh?

Well, after talking with Jon @ MPerformance.com I decided to do most of my purchasing through him. Before I go any further I feel I should explain that I am not affiliated with Jon at all. I have a friend who is sponsored by him(who originally suggested I buy from him) and have also read great things about him on the board. Since my purchase from Jon I've added his banner to my website, SBEuroClub.com, because of my great experience with him.

After some debate I decided to go with H&R Coilovers, GC Sway Bars/Links, JTD front and rear Strut Bars, and JTD RSM's. After Jon gave me the final price I mailed him the check and received all of my parts less then a week later. All of the products were packed very well and I received plenty of support throughout the decisions of what to get. He is probably one of the nicest most true to his word dealer I have ever done business with. If you have any type of needs please check him out and let him know what you are trying to do, he will make sure it happens!

Here is a picture of my car after the install of all this stuff this past weekend:

And another...

-Dustin

My Cars
    1995 M3 - Dakar Yellow I
    Definitely agree with Dustin...you aren't gonna find better customer service than Jon at www.mperformance.com . All of you out there should definitely contact him for your BMW performance parts and upgrades. Great prices and service. Glad to hear everything worked out well with your car Dustin. I don't know if you remember me but I met you at the M3 meet in Malibu the other weekend. Your car is looking very clean. Congratualtions on the new suspension mods.

My Cars
    98 M3/4, 65 Mustang

I agree

Jon went out of his way the other day to help me. Will keep me coming back. Thanks Jon!

My Cars
    Chevrolet Silverado 2500
    While I havent ordered anything from Jon at MPerformance, I've spoken to him online for some advice and hes always answered kindly with great advice. Definantly gets my business for anything I need in the future like the front JT-Designs strut bar. Bimmerforums should be filled with vendors like MPerformance

My Cars
    Oh yeah, I remember you. I don't think we were very close during the canyon runs at all because of how many cars were there! I need to go back to malibu now that my suspension is done(well almost done). I'll probably be contacting Jon real soon here for camber plates, and camber correction arms so I can dial in my camber better. I'm thinking of getting the UUC transmission mounts as well to help keep me from money shifting on the track. I'll take a better picture of the car so you all can see how much the H&R lowers. I dropped it as far as it can go. I even took out the rear adjusters to get the rear closer to the ride height I wanted. Its a little lower then I would like in the rear, but better then with the adjusters adjusted all the way down.

Dustin
    M3 Coupe Club #188 - Black Kosei Club Member #2

My Cars
    '99 M3
    Bought my clutch through him......great price, and it was at my door 3 days later.
    TEC-3R, T4 GT40, WISECO, EAGLE, SUPERTECH, O-RING'D "FRANKENSTEIN" STROKER.

My Cars
    M3
    This should probably go in the supporting vendor forum.
    Steve

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by slcook54
    This should probably go in the supporting vendor forum.
    Thanks, didn't even know that forum existed!

If a mod wants to move this, its fine by me!

My Cars
    1997 M3 Coupe
    I certainly agree with all the laudatory things being said about Jon. I got my UUC Evo3 SSK through him, and the whole process went as smoothly as it could have. I've spoken with him since then, and he's just a great guy to do business with. Highly recommended.

My Cars
    Nice car Mark! You gotta love the Estoril.

Here is a picture of all the stuff(minus the rear sway bar).

Here is the finished product:

This is full drop by the way, I know it isn't some peoples taste, but I sure like it!

Dustin

My Cars
    weak e36
    car looks great dustin. glad you chose the right suspension setup for your personal liking. it rides great too. a lot smoother than my gc setup.

i'm another one to vouch for jon being a GREAT vendor. he is always there to answer your questions, and is very knowledgeable about bimmers, namley the e36. (remember, he has an AA Turbo E36). i'm always amazed at how quick stuff gets to your door.

If you live in southern california, look no further than www.mperformance.com as far as i know, he one of, if not the only major parts distributers in the area. which is great because stuff gets to you door a lot quicker than say ordering something from Turner or some of the east coast people. not to mention you save on shipping.

Later,
    Brent
    -Brent

My Cars
    M3
    Doostin, we have the exact same coilovers.
    Steve