Thread: For Sale: VIP Modular Wheels - E46 Fitment Only! Pics Inside!

My Cars
    2011 e92 m3

For Sale: VIP Modular Wheels - E46 Fitment Only! Pics Inside!

These are a brand new style VIP Modular wheels that aren't even listed yet on VIP Modular's website. I have a horrible camera, so I had the shop mount the wheels for me take the pics (which is why you see the logo on the corner). I'm in Houston.

****Since I am a new member I am not allowed to post links. Please give me a call so I can take your email address down and send you pictures! If I don't answer just leave me a voicemail. Sorry for the inconvenience.****

Condition:
    Used - Has about 70 miles on them. No scratches/dings/dents/any damages.

Price:
    Retail: $5300 ASKING: $2500

Fitment:
    E46 BMW's
    18x8.5 - Front
    18x9.5 - Rear

Finish:
    Brushed Faces + Polished Lips

These are a crazy good deal. These are 3-PIECE WHEELS and the finishes on these wheels are not standard, so they are a bit more than the retail price I stated above.

Please call me 713.588.2308 for more info/pics/or purchasing. This is the BEST, FASTEST, and most reliable way of getting in touch with me. Thank you!

My Cars
    95 M3, 99 528i M, 98 e39
    offset of the wheels? hub size? whats the model of the wheels? all you state is VIP modular....

1995 M3 Vortech Supercharged

My Cars
    e24, e30, e36, e61, e70.
    Invalid #..

​IG: @Street.Ego

My Cars
    2011 328i
    Global Autosports says this is a legit and good deal
    My e46 is for sale!

My Cars
    88 535i
    there's some pictures in this post

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...php?p=12508978

Last edited by nickgomez; 01-14-2013 at 02:02 PM.

My Cars
    95 M3, 99 528i M, 98 e39
    Quote Originally Posted by MCM97 View Post
    Global Autosports says this is a legit and good deal
    whahahah does it comes with a non existent 850csi?

1995 M3 Vortech Supercharged

My Cars
    e23 735i, e36 M3, e92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by efortysix View Post
    I have a horrible camera, so I had the shop mount the wheels for me take the pics (which is why you see the logo on the corner). I'm in Houston.
    But your phone # is the same for EVS Motors and EVS Motors posted the rims for you on other forums? And they cost MOAR than $5300, but after 70 miles, they're worth less than half that?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Delaney
    Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    2011 e92 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by HTOWN///M View Post
    offset of the wheels? hub size? whats the model of the wheels? all you state is VIP modular....
    Offsets are not released by VIP Modular Wheels. This set was made specifically for E46, so it will fit with no problems. These are a new style that hasn't been released yet, which is why they are not on VIP's website, so as for the official name, I don't have it. They are an unreleased style that's set to release this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Montreal e36 View Post
    Invalid #..
    It's correct. 713-588-2308.

Quote Originally Posted by YesIFit View Post
    But your phone # is the same for EVS Motors and EVS Motors posted the rims for you on other forums? And they cost MOAR than $5300, but after 70 miles, they're worth less than half that?
    The car is sold, so I'm trying to move these quickly for financial reasons. Plus these wheels fit only E46 BMW's so it's leaves me with a narrow marketplace. Phone number is the same as EVS's, because they are just doing me a favor and helping me with the sale and related questions.

I'm sorry it took me awhile to respond, but like I said, if anyone is seriously interested or has any questions, please call. I'll try to check back when I can. Thanks.
    Last edited by efortysix; 01-19-2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost