Thread: 1999 Estoril/Beige Coupe for sale

My Cars
    Porsche

1999 Estoril/Beige Coupe for sale

I have been a member here for several years, and while I haven't posted much, the knowledge I've received from this forum has been great. I have had a great experience with my coupe, and now it is time to pass it along to a new owner.

I am the third owner, with a clear carfax. Always in California, car was sold new in Irvine & then migrated to no. cal. I purchased it in 4/08 outside San Jose, and it has been in San Diego ever since. It is my daily driver, and has 149,000 miles. Asking $10,500.00.

The car is in stock configuration. It has a sunroof, and I added a CD changer shortly after I bought it. I have performed all routine maintainence, including belts and replacement of water pump with a stewart. I also updated the rear shock mounts. Oil changed every 5,000 miles with Mobil 1.

The exterior is nice for a 149,000 mile car. Never any accidents, and all original panels. The front bumper was sprayed due to rock chips, and has faded. there are rock chips on the hood as well. There is a large ding on the passenger door that was there when I bought the car. Original windshield with minor rock chips.

The interior is in good condition as well. All switches/electrics in working order. The driver's seat shows wear on the bolster and seat bottom. Headliner clean and does not sag. Windows tinted. Stock wheels with Conti tires and 2/3 wear remaining.

If you have any questions, or want to talk more about the car, shoot me an email or call. I can send photos to any interested party. I have clean title in my hand ready to transfer. Not interested in trades. Thanks, George
    gaa356(at)sbcglobal.net
    (619) 246-eight eight 23

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 07 A3 S-Line
    Here are some photos of it from his AutoTrader listing. Seems like a very fair deal.

2002 Steel Gray over Imola Red M Coupe

My Cars
    Porsche
    Jr- Thanks for posting the pics. I tried to do it myself, but could not re-size to fit. I have a bunch more if anyone is interested.

George

My Cars
    1998 m roadster
    Sorry to jump the thread, but how do you get those pics into the posting? I put some pictures on Flickr, but attaching photos & linking to the url doesn't work.

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    [img] [/img] around the direct link

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 07 A3 S-Line
    Quote Originally Posted by George SD View Post
    Jr- Thanks for posting the pics. I tried to do it myself, but could not re-size to fit. I have a bunch more if anyone is interested.

George
    You can email them to me at jon@mcoupebuyersguide.com, and I'll add them to my site.

2002 Steel Gray over Imola Red M Coupe

My Cars
    M Coupe & i3
    Must...sell...EB M Roadster...
    i3 & Z3 M Coupe

My Cars
    Porsche
    Thanks for the interest, the car is sold.