BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lime Green M3 is for SALE.. Extreme modified..

My Cars
    Lime Green Stud

The Lime Green M3 is for SALE.. Extreme modified..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6eYXLlJKYY"]Worlds Fastest Convertible HPF M3 - YouTube[/ame]

Guys, I'm selling my car.

I recently became the founder of a start-up company and it's time to sell off some of my toys to help fund the project.

The car has a fully documented history.
    http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=275157

This is for SERIOUS BUYERS... Don't ask me stupid questions like what mods it has.. it has over $150K+ worth of them.. it has a custom $15k paint job.. It has won several cars shows. best paint.. etc.. The car draws huge crowds everywhere it goes.

$65,000 blow out price.. You could buy the car, part it out and make a profit! Or you could buy the car and promote a brand.. the car has NOT been profiled by a magazine yet (it has had interest by Eurotuner and Performance BMW for a cover and feature article.). It's never promoted a brand, been featured etc.. This is a plus for a buyer who wants to keep the car intact.

The car is currently with ProEFI/SAAD and is being finished right now. If you buy the car before they finish with it you get free shipping. If you wait until I pick it up.. buyer pays shipping.

I will not come down on the price, I will not take trades.. $65K..

Last edited by ccsykes; 10-02-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    ProEFI/SAAD Racing, Worlds Fastest E46 M3 Vert

My Cars
    '98 328i
    Absolute Beauty! GLWS!

My Cars
    '98 M3/5 Coupe
    holy titz. nice car man.
    regards,
    hankthetank94

My Cars
    E36 M3/E36 Vert/ E90 N52
    Verts FTMFW

My Cars
    e39's, e30's, e46's, e53
    So $65k and we don't get to ask about mods?

Other cars that don't matter, and then..
    '01 530i Sport/Premium/Cold Weather(My 1st love)
    '02 540i Sport/Premium/Cold Weather (German bitch)
    '06 330i Sport/Comfort (Sweetness!)
    '08 535i/6 Sport/Premium/Comfort/Nav ()
    '99 528i Sport Touring (Repaired the Previous owners garbage and let her go)
    '02 525iT Premium/Nav/Cold Weather/Alpine/Supercherry
    '90 325i e30 sedan schwarz (1st e30 project!)
    '90 325is e30
    '06 X5 4.4
    '04 325i Sport
    '04 330ci
    '89 325IX 31k Original Miles!
    '04 330i e46 coupe
    '08 550i Sport
    '13 535i Sport
    '13 328i Luxury
    '88 e30 Stroker

My Cars
    1997 328is Coupe,
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon
    Apparently not...... And dont be surprised if he asks for your left testicle and your first born too for the car.

Nice car but you seem like a jackass seller who has put all this money into a car he will never get back out of it

Good luck with sale, you might actually be received better if you didnt come across as such a narcissist

Quote Originally Posted by E36BimmerFan

Apparently not...... And dont be surprised if he asks for your left testicle and your first born too for the car.

Nice car but you seem like a jackass seller who has put all this money into a car he will never get back out of it

Good luck with sale, you might actually be received better if you didnt come across as such a narcissist
    Let me rephrase what i said before. He wants you to read through the 91 page thread on m3forum to find the mods

People dont want to play wheres waldo when buying a car.
    Last edited by E36BimmerFan; 10-02-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2001 E39 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsykes View Post
    This is for SERIOUS BUYERS... Don't ask me stupid questions like what mods it has.. it has over $150K+ worth of them.. it has a custom $15k paint job..

one of the dumbest comments that a seller could ever make. Who's gonna buy your car when they don't know anything about it?

:

Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    ikr? let me just trade him my car he doesn't get to know what's in it, but i'm tellin ya i have put over 330k+ in it.... 1200 hp beast [ he didn't even provide us the hp ]
    Last edited by Narvin; 10-02-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    instagram: @narvinbeans

My Cars
    ?
    I doubt you can even make a quarter spent on mods back. No doubt the car is nice and it maybe the fastest E46 M3 vert, but it's HEAVILY modded. For $65,000, you can get a GT-R which is already incredibly fast stock.

Oh, and a serious buyer WILL ask about all of it's mods and history even though you have a thread spanning 91 pages long. No one wants to read 91 pages when buying a car, unless it's a thick folder of receipts and maintenance info.

Glws.
    I'm somewhere on a beach....

My Cars
    Lime Green Stud
    Quote Originally Posted by Narvin View Post
    Who's gonna buy your car when they don't know anything about it?
    Don't buy the car then.

A buyer who is truly interested will take the time and make the effort....

Someone buying this car for the right reasons would be using it for promotional purposes. Understanding the value in that is worth more than the mods on the car.
    Last edited by ccsykes; 10-02-2012 at 02:39 AM.

My Cars
    1997 328is Coupe,
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsykes

Don't buy the car then.

Someone buying this car for the right reasons would be using it for promotional purposes. Understanding the value in that is worth more than the mods on the car.
    Mods are part of the value.............. Just a fyi

My Cars
    turbo m3
    OP, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you sold this car like last year because you had a new business venture and bought a dodge diesel?
    I apologize if I am wrong.

Anyways, I've always loved the car. GLWS
    This is my signature....

My Cars
    chrysler turbo GM
    1 trick pony

My Cars
    03 4.6IS
    Why not buy a Z06 for 45K, pocket 20k and have a 100k miles warranty? OH! and Run 10's....stock. Sick car though! Stage 3?
    Last edited by EBM3WSNC; 10-02-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    MINT 1995 Daytona Violet M3 60K miles!

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...olet-59k-miles

My Cars
    E34, E30, LC, VP44, CJ7
    Damn.

My Cars
    Lime Green Stud
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoostedBmwM3 View Post
    OP, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you sold this car like last year because you had a new business venture and bought a dodge diesel?
    I originally built the car to race in the Redline Time Attack series. I bought the truck to pull the car around. Redline went bankrupt before I got the car finished. We had sponsors and advertisers lined up.

When Redline went kaput, I considered selling the car. Earlier this year however it looked as though I might not need to sell the car. I decided to have ProEFI/SAAD set the car up for drag racing instead of road racing. We were going to put a TH400 in the car. There were a number of delays and to be honest, I've just lost complete interest in the car. I have a new passion now.

The car is setup for ethonal, has a billet DBB PT6765 and has produced over 800WHP and 700 WTQ. Everything is modified or professional built. It has a proper gravity feed sump drain from the turbo. Large 4" intake.

All the lessons and R&D that ProEFI and SAAD have done on the E46 M3 chassis are being put into the car.

I'm willing to bet it's the most heavily modified E46 M3 on the road today.

I didn't list all the mods because it would just attract tire kickers who would waste my time (it happened last time the car was for sale).. The right buyer will know what they are looking at. For example, someone looking to have a Stage 3 HPF kit installed, could buy this entire car (with a better power band than a HPF stage 3) for about the same money they would spend on the HPF kit and install..

Everything on the car is either brand new, or has less than a few thousand miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by EBM3WSNC View Post
    Why not buy a Z06 for 45K, pocket 20k and have a 100k miles warranty? OH! and Run 10's....stock. Sick car though! Stage 3?
    A stock Z06 parked next to my car at a car show.. who do you think would get the most attention?

The car was built for attention.. if you are a shop, or have a business, you could market that with the car.

In fact, if I don't sell the car, that's exactly what I'm going to use it for..
    Last edited by ccsykes; 10-02-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    chrysler turbo GM
    I originally built the car to race in the Redline Time Attack series. I bought the truck to pull the car around. Redline went bankrupt before I got the car finished. We had sponsors and advertisers lined up.

When Redline went kaput, I considered selling the car. Earlier this year however it looked as though I might not need to sell the car. I decided to have ProEFI/SAAD set the car up for drag racing instead of road racing. We were going to put a TH400 in the car. There were a number of delays and to be honest, I've just lost complete interest in the car. I have a new passion now.

The car is setup for ethonal, has a billet DBB PT6765 and has produced over 800WHP and 700 WTQ. Everything is modified or professional built. It has a proper gravity feed sump drain from the turbo. Large 4" intake.

All the lessons and R&D that ProEFI and SAAD have done on the E46 M3 chassis are being put into the car.

I'm willing to bet it's the most heavily modified E46 M3 on the road today.

I didn't list all the mods because it would just attract tire kickers who would waste my time (it happened last time the car was for sale).. The right buyer will know what they are looking at. For example, someone looking to have a Stage 3 HPF kit installed, could buy this entire car (with a better power band than a HPF stage 3) for about the same money they would spend on the HPF kit and install..

Everything on the car is either brand new, or has less than a few thousand miles on it.

A stock Z06 parked next to my car at a car show.. who do you think would get the most attention?

The car was built for attention.. if you are a shop, or have a business, you could market that with the car.

In fact, if I don't sell the car, that's exactly what I'm going to use it for..

not that i am the boss of anyone but that post should have been the very first one!
    1 trick pony

My Cars
    Lime Green Stud
    Quote Originally Posted by E36BimmerFan View Post
    Mods are part of the value.............. Just a fyi
    I promise even if you sourced every mod on this car second hand, you still couldn't build this car for $65K.

I have probably $10K worth of spare parts alone that go with the car..
    Last edited by ccsykes; 10-02-2012 at 01:03 PM.

My Cars
    A seller who is truly interested in selling the car would take the time and very small amount of effort to better describe the car.

At the end of the day its a E46 M3 'vert with a turbo. Anyone that is seriously promoting would not buy a soon to be 2 generation old car... its old news. Sorry to say that, but its true.
    "If you can leave black marks from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." --Mark Donohue

My Cars
    Lime Green Stud
    Quote Originally Posted by FastrTHNu View Post
    A seller who is truly interested in selling the car would take the time and very small amount of effort to better describe the car.
    Um.. there is an entire thread on the car listed. Usually a buyer wants to know the history of the car.

How many cars do you know that are for sale that have such a detailed history?

Like a said.. a buyer who is truly interested will take the time.
    Last edited by ccsykes; 10-02-2012 at 01:48 PM.

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.
    lol @ this thread... $150K invested and you didnt have the cage finished? Why would you go so hardcore on performance in a vert is beyond my comprehension - 11.2 in the 1/4 after $150K eeeesh . Good luck with the sale though! It definitely grabs everyone's attention and could be a successful marketing tool!!
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    76 2002 "tii"
    OP, is the business model of your new start up similar?

"I'm selling something, but I'm not going to tell you what it is, but if you are serious, you'd do all the work to figure out what I'm selling and then overpay for it."

Did I get that right?
    Kyle Burkhardt
    NASA Midwest Spec E30 Series Director
    76 2002 "tii"
    14 Mustang GT Track Pack

My Cars
    German Rice
    Quote Originally Posted by m3j0n View Post
    11.2 in the 1/4 after $150K eeeesh .

Last edited by Crime Wave; 10-02-2012 at 04:31 PM.

My Cars
    98 E36
    I could buy a Lime Green ZX10 thats faster... GLWS.

My Cars
    Lime Green Stud
    Quote Originally Posted by cosM3os View Post
    Did I get that right?
    Are you interested in paying $65K for a lime green convertible with a roll cage?

If not.. what does it matter to you?

Since you guys are whining so much..

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...&postcount=848

New additional mods since that list..

Billet DBB PT6765
    ProEFI EMS w/Flex Fuel (tuned by Jason himself)
    DL1 Data Logger with GPS/gyro
    Full sensor package (for ProEFI)
    Custom Oil Sump (turbo return)
    Custom 4" intake/filter
    Motorsports 4:10 R&P (new, not installed)
    A 6-speed with 35K out of a 2006 M3. (had sold original for TH400)
    Motor re-built by SAAD racing (world record holders in Supra 6 speed)

I also have all the extra HPF parts that were replaced (EMS, harness, traction control etc..)

I also have a full set of Carbon fiber Aero never installed..

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showp...&postcount=886

Like I said.. you could part this car out and make a profit for $65K.
    Last edited by ccsykes; 10-02-2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    chrysler turbo GM

Since you guys are whining so much..
    now you done it
    1 trick pony

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast