Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill's ProjectorZ II with Orion V2 and Mini Bixenon Projectors

My Cars
    Audi B8.5 S4
    So... in a bi-xenon system, the one projector does the job of both the low and high beams, right? So what does the inner lens do?

Also, a recommendation for your website: what you really need to do is make sure that when a customer selects a certain option, the incompatible selections in other fields are 'grayed-out.'

For example:
    If I select "Bi-Xenon Install Fee" under 'Pre-Installed" options, then make sure under the "Xenon" drop-down, only the Bi-Xenon options are selectable.

Also, with the D2S option, how different is the low-beam output from the Bi-Xenon version?
    Last edited by BMWBergy; 08-30-2012 at 01:24 AM.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWBergy View Post
    So... in a bi-xenon system, the one projector does the job of both the low and high beams, right? So what does the inner lens do?

yes, correct, the one projector does the job of high and low beams.
    You have 2 options. You can tell us to make the inner lens reflector do nothing (so we'll cut that lead) or you can have us do it as we normally do it where the high beam reflector turns on at the same time as the low beam bixenon lens so you get 2X the output of high beam

Also, a recommendation for your website: what you really need to do is make sure that when a customer selects a certain option, the incompatible selections in other fields are 'grayed-out.'
    Hard to do with our current software but we are switching back end software at the end of this year, so that will likely be possible then.

For example:
    If I select "Bi-Xenon Install Fee" under 'Pre-Installed" options, then make sure under the "Xenon" drop-down, only the Bi-Xenon options are selectable.

Also, with the D2S option, how different is the low-beam output from the Bi-Xenon version?
    The standard output Xenon is a flat line with an uptick to the right, it's about 1/2 overall output from the bixenon setup and not as clean.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Bumping a thread, we will soon begin offering these services as well for customizing in full what you want, it's not for everyone, but we can do it.
    Jackson Pollock theme

M3 style:

Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    N/A
    Can you fix the janky turn signal lenses instead?

My Cars
    Z poop 3.0
    More 'M' striping please, less of what we all agree on what looks good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12