BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2001 525it 5spd 90k

My Cars
    2001 525iT

2001 525it 5spd 90k

I'm taking a break on the car thing mid project and looking to save for a house. So up for sale is my 2001 BMW 525it 5spd with 90k miles. It has the factory ride leveling air suspension in the rear so I thought it would be a great candidate for fully bagging. I had a company make me a set of one off front air struts for the car, I ran the wiring for the switchbox under the carpet and also ran the gauge lines to the glove box. The car has had the full cooling system updated when the bearings in the water pump all decided to exit at once. I just did the front upper and lower control arms but it will need subframe bushings in the rear, other than that this car is solid absolutely no rust. Exterior of this car is in pretty good condition with only a handfull of minor dings and some scratches that someone tried to touch up with a brush before I owned the car. The bottom of the front bumper got pretty banged up by the previous owner so I bought an OEM lip like THIS that will completely cover the damaged area once painted and installed. Car also comes with a set of General Winter Tires that only have one season on them. The interior has 3 minor defects on the leather, one small hole on drivers seat, minor wear on the passenger rear and a small hole on the driver rear door panel. I am putting the car up for sale for $10,900 with the air struts included, try to find another 5spd sport wagon out there with low mileage, this is a rare car. I do work next to Bag Riders so if you're interested in buying air management with the car I'm sure something can be worked out. The car is located in Burlington, Vermont but I do plan on driving it down to H2Oi in september to find a buyer down there or to show it if anyone is interested. If you'd like to contact me about the car you can email me at josephbarnes43@yahoo.com or pm me on this site.

MORE PICS UPON REQUEST (album HERE)

My Cars
    E36 | E55 Wagon | W126
    Nice ride and (gasp!) a reasonable price. Shouldn't last long.
    Geordie Johnston - E36 Collector.

My Cars
    e90 330i
    I was at Bag Riders rolling my fenders and saw this car in person. It's beautiful and well maintained. Definitely a good buy.

My Cars
    2001 525iT
    Thanks! You had the E90?

My Cars
    540i6 540iT 318ti
    Anybody know what happened to this whip?

Hang up & Drive!
    94 BMW 530iT&A .. 167K .. ‘Helga’ ( Shaky, shaky *sigh* )
    92 BMW 325i .. 209K .. ‘Rolf’ ( Ticking *sniff* )
    85 Toyo MR2 .. 142K .. ‘Jerry’ ( Way too loud *shakes head* )
    94 Datsun Sentra LE .. 49K .. 'Bob' ( Project MPG, and yes .. miles legit *grin* )
    Brand loyalty..........whazzat?