Thread: Affordable Auto Detailing Lancaster Area

My Cars
    1997 M3 sedan

Affordable Auto Detailing South East PA, maryland, DE

Hi, i'm 17 and have been doing auto detailing on the side for the past couple of summers. As far as BMW's i have done my M3 and a couple of other 3's and 5's throughout this time. I usually charge around $100 for a "basic-full detail" which consists of wash, QD spray (exterior and door jams), hand waxing of exterior, wheel and tire cleaning (to a certain extent), carpet spot clean and scrub if necessary, leather cleaning and conditioning, full vacuum, dash clean and wipe, window cleaning, and trim cleaning. I believe that i do a great job considering the relatively low prices that i charge. If you are in the area give me a call or text at (717) 371-6666. I typically take around 5-7 hours to do a detail. I work another part time job so i will have to schedule you on a day that i have off from that. I look forward to detailing some awesome bimmers!

I'm about 15 minutes from the Maryland state line and 30 minutes from Newark, DE

Bump
    Last edited by Nu2myM; 07-16-2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost