BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 88 325is,caged,5lug swap,m50 swap

My Cars
    323is Coupe

FS: 88 325is,caged,5lug swap,m50 swap

Really don't have time for this project anymore. So my loss is your gain. I have the following parts for it, could come with it or without the parts depending on money. Car has 255k miles, runs strong, starts first go every time. Clean title, no accidents.

-Suspension.. E36 Ti Rear Trailing Arms that were reinforced,E36 M front Spindles with brand new wheel bearings never driven on, New Rotors, New pads, M rear Calipers, Brand new in box Raceland Ultimo Coilovers, They were installed on the front spindles just for test fit. Will come with 2 extra basket weaves too. So 6 total.

-Motor.. Bone Stock M20 running great

Also picked up a M50 Non Vanos with 105k miles on it. In awesome shape. Comes with all the accessories, harness, due, basically a complete m50 swap to do the swap in an e30, e36, etc..

-Interior.. Stripped and ready for track. No sparco included. Have a stock e30 seat to throw in. Sprayed Matte White on inside and inside trunk. All sounded deadening removed from trunk and cabin. Have 99% of the stock interior pieces in my garage if you wanna take all them.

-Prices..
    Just car-$1500
    Car with M50- $2100
    Car with M50, 10pt Cage, 5lug- $2800

150k* on motor

Open to Trades also. e28, e30, e36, e38, non bmw too prefer to stay bmw though.

body is straight, has a brand new OEM fender I just bought.Just placed on there, not bolted on. Needs a drivers side light and grille. thats it.

bump
    Last edited by george jung; 07-10-2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    323is Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by george jung
    Really don't have time for this project anymore. So my loss is your gain. I have the following parts for it, could come with it or without the parts depending on money. Car has 255k miles, runs strong, starts first go every time. Clean title, no accidents.

-Suspension.. E36 Ti Rear Trailing Arms that were reinforced,E36 M front Spindles with brand new wheel bearings never driven on, New Rotors, New pads, M rear Calipers, Brand new in box Raceland Ultimo Coilovers, They were installed on the front spindles just for test fit. Will come with 2 extra basket weaves too. So 6 total.

-Motor.. Bone Stock M20 running great

Also picked up a M50 Non Vanos with 105k miles on it. In awesome shape. Comes with all the accessories, harness, due, basically a complete m50 swap to do the swap in an e30, e36, etc..

-Interior.. Stripped and ready for track. No sparco included. Have a stock e30 seat to throw in. Sprayed Matte White on inside and inside trunk. All sounded deadening removed from trunk and cabin. Have 99% of the stock interior pieces in my garage if you wanna take all them.

-Prices..
    Just car-$1500
    Car with M50- $2100
    Car with M50, 10pt Cage, 5lug- $2800

150k* on motor

Open to Trades also. e28, e30, e36, e38, non bmw too prefer to stay bmw though.

body is straight, has a brand new OEM fender I just bought.Just placed on there, not bolted on. Needs a drivers side light and grille. thats it.

bump
    Bump

My Cars
    2000 range rover
    Interested in this vehicle shoot me a text 201 five six six 45 nine six

My Cars
    323is Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by cpetric
    Interested in this vehicle shoot me a text 201 five six six 45 nine six
    Pm replied