Thread: 2000 M Coupe by Original Owner

My Cars
    00 S52

2000 M Coupe by Original Owner

Life and things change and it’s time to sell my S52 garage queen. I’ve had it quietly advertised in the main classifieds, and have had a few interested people (one was definitely a well qualified “Dork”).

Here are the details:

• Original owner (bought Oct 1999, built Sep 1999).
    • About 54,500 miles
    o All original and cosmetically restored in 2007 (driven about 3.5K miles since).
    • Includes:
    o All records and receipts, including original Stevens Creek BMW window sticker and invoice, options include:
    • BMW Business CD
    • BMW remote alarm
    • Sunroof (didn’t know there was a delete option)
    o Colgan full bra with mirror covers
    o Noah outside cover and Car Cover (Italy) M Coupe inside cover (don’t ask me to sell separately)
    o Gary’s Mirror Adapter
    o LeatherZ Mk1 center console (have original OEM)
    o 15mm spacers with longer bolts
    o Bentley manual
    o Assorted parts and M Coupe goodies (wall vinyl, caps, shirts)
    Price: $22,500 (Prefer West Coast buyer. Add up to $2K for covered transport to East Coast)

More pics here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1058305...OShq8i6kdH-vwE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OpaDon; 10-14-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Sold: 10/09/12

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Sorry to see you selling it Don. I've seen this car at a couple of events and the owner is always primping and preening it. Guess we won't be seeing you at Dorkfest this year. GLWS.

My Cars
    M Coupe - Sunroof Delete
    She's a beauty. Guess whos looking for a coupe? I miss mine so much and now in the market for another...

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Quote Originally Posted by OpaDon View Post

Noah outside cover and Car Cover (Italy) M Coupe inside cover (don’t ask me to sell separately)

Buy it Dave (VROOM), especially since Dorkfest is practically in your backyard this year.

My Cars
    Clown Shoe
    Beautiful car, if you decide to hold on to this car for a few more months I'd definitely be interested in picking it up off your hands. In the process of selling my LS430 to get back into a BMW. Local buyer here too, anyway, GLWS!

My Cars
    00 S52
    Quote Originally Posted by robrez View Post
    Sorry to see you selling it Don. I've seen this car at a couple of events and the owner is always primping and preening it. Guess we won't be seeing you at Dorkfest this year. GLWS.
    1st Dorkfest I've missed, ever. But can't go this year anyway, it's the wife's 65th birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Rtistik View Post
    Beautiful car, if you decide to hold on to this car for a few more months I'd definitely be interested in picking it up off your hands. In the process of selling my LS430 to get back into a BMW. Local buyer here too, anyway, GLWS!
    Check back when you're ready, I might still have her. I'm looking for a particular buyer ("Dork-minded").
    Last edited by OpaDon; 07-02-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    '01 Z3.0 R; '13 MB Coupe
    Out of curiosity, what does "totally restored in 2007" entail exactly?

Mods: Remus 76mm exhaust, CDV delete, ASA AR1 18in staggered wheels, Turner 12 mm spacers, custom red tails, Kenwood deck/Sirius/BT/USB, ZHP knob, Redline boot, LeatherZ armrest, Amsoil all around, red needles, Akebono Euro brake pads, 34k original miles!

My Cars
    00 S52
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackM View Post
    Out of curiosity, what does "totally restored in 2007" entail exactly?
    Sorry, just clarified the ad. I meant cosmetically restored. Car is mechanically sound, never had any problems.