Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eurostop USA/ DTM Fiberwerkz

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5

Thumbs down Eurostop USA/ DTM Fiberwerkz

Has anyone had issues with eurostop USA/Dtm Fiberwerkz?

I would be interested...ary has totally screwed me and is unwilling to help me...I am curious if anyone else has had the same experience? This is unfortunate and I am not looking to bash, just let everyone know what we are dealing with..720.00 is a a lot of money...no need to bash just pm me.

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...d=1#post516086

My Cars
    bmw e30 widebody
    I will chime in here with one post only....

All parts are required to be test fitted before painting to guarantee all mounting points line up and what not. Any modifications to the part need to be made before painting, and in this case, that was not done as discussed with customer. PAINTED PARTS CAN'T BE RETURNED.

Customer called and was very disappointed that the spoiler needed to be notched in order to be mounted.

IT IS CLEARLY STATED ON OUR WEBSITE WITH ALL INFO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO THE PARTS BEFORE PAINTING AND MOUNTING. THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE OR MISLEAD HERE.

This is common with our wings... sometimes the trunk Holes or flap mounting POINTS will need to be notched before painting.

INFO FROM OUR SITE STATING ALL THE INFO:

Product Information:
    This E30 M3 Evo DTM Style Spoiler with gurney flap 8" will fit any BMW 3 series E30 M3 87-91. All our DTMFiberWerkz bumpers are made here in USA in FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) and CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic) finish. These parts are more durable and have more flexability than your standard fiberglass parts.
    Finish: FRP ( Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic)

Additional info:
    -Customize your car with this E30 M3 Evo DTM Style Spoiler. Body kits are a great way to make your 3-Series 84-91 E30 to stand out from the crowd and become a real show stopper. But don't stop with spoilers and lips, we offer more parts categories to choose from, exterior parts, interior parts, performance parts and more!

-This spoiler is designed for the BMW E30 M3 87-91.

- The spoiler comes with the 8" long Gurney flap.

- Available options for this wing:

CFRP Wing Base: $150.00

CFRP Gurney Flap 8": $150.00

FRP Super Long Gurney Flap: $50.00

CFRP Super Long Gurney Flap: $200.00

-OEM mounting points on trunk sometimes need to be notched out to fit new spoiler mounting.

-Gurney Flap sometimes also requires mounting holes to be notched to fit wing mounting positions.

-DTMFiberWerkz FRP aerodynamics combine fiberglass and flex resins to obtain its unique flexible and durable features. Our FRP technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced damages up to 75%. Our FRP products feature a white gelcoat finish. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire Product line has been converted to the new FRP technology.

-Cars depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product description. Please read conditions of use.
    www.ESMWheels.com
    www.DTMFiberWerkz.com

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    This is shameful, you choose not return this item...except prove that your pieces need major modification to fit...in my book this junk..this is the sme post you had on s14.net..everyone should jump over there and see the other members over there and their individual issues..
    Sad Ary, this all could have been avoided if you would have taken it back two weeks ago....

Please note...my wife bought this for me..,she made a huge mistake,,I asked to return it,,I had no clue she bought it from you...this wa s surprise Xmas present....I explained all of this....also your evo 3splitter..are you joking with that piece? It wouldn't even fit my e30 M3 as well, i took major cutting.,over 5 inches to fit...so you have close to 1k of our money and you won't do anything to help...

One and done for you..you don't care about repeat business.,I hope people checkout the wheels you re drilled over at r3v as well..

Feedback section.

Quote Originally Posted by widebodyye30 View Post
    I will chime in here with one post only....

All parts are required to be test fitted before painting to guarantee all mounting points line up and what not. Any modifications to the part need to be made before painting, and in this case, that was not done as discussed with customer. PAINTED PARTS CAN'T BE RETURNED.

Customer called and was very disappointed that the spoiler needed to be notched in order to be mounted.

IT IS CLEARLY STATED ON OUR WEBSITE WITH ALL INFO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO THE PARTS BEFORE PAINTING AND MOUNTING. THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE OR MISLEAD HERE.

This is common with our wings... sometimes the trunk Holes or flap mounting POINTS will need to be notched before painting.

INFO FROM OUR SITE STATING ALL THE INFO:

Product Information:
    This E30 M3 Evo DTM Style Spoiler with gurney flap 8" will fit any BMW 3 series E30 M3 87-91. All our DTMFiberWerkz bumpers are made here in USA in FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) and CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic) finish. These parts are more durable and have more flexability than your standard fiberglass parts.
    Finish: FRP ( Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic)

Additional info:
    -Customize your car with this E30 M3 Evo DTM Style Spoiler. Body kits are a great way to make your 3-Series 84-91 E30 to stand out from the crowd and become a real show stopper. But don't stop with spoilers and lips, we offer more parts categories to choose from, exterior parts, interior parts, performance parts and more!

-This spoiler is designed for the BMW E30 M3 87-91.

- The spoiler comes with the 8" long Gurney flap.

- Available options for this wing:

CFRP Wing Base: $150.00

CFRP Gurney Flap 8": $150.00

FRP Super Long Gurney Flap: $50.00

CFRP Super Long Gurney Flap: $200.00

-OEM mounting points on trunk sometimes need to be notched out to fit new spoiler mounting.

-Gurney Flap sometimes also requires mounting holes to be notched to fit wing mounting positions.

-DTMFiberWerkz FRP aerodynamics combine fiberglass and flex resins to obtain its unique flexible and durable features. Our FRP technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced damages up to 75%. Our FRP products feature a white gelcoat finish. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire Product line has been converted to the new FRP technology.

-Cars depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product description. Please read conditions of use.
    Bump. Check out this thread

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...119#post516119

This shows what type of person we are dealing with..Ary is no good..
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 01-28-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    15 X5, 02 330i, 09 MiniS
    Just call your credit card company and file a dispute. Bam, done deal.
    Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

My Cars
    Broken P.O.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stück View Post
    Just call your credit card company and file a dispute. Bam, done deal.
    The simple answer for why he won't do that is because he has no case. It's pretty widely accepted that bodywork is not an exact science, especially in the aftermarket. Everything is expressly stated on their site and their expectations are not unreasonable, you'll find that most places will not take back a painted piece regardless of its condition and most aftermarket pieces need some form of notching or modification to fit properly. This is not new phenomenon.

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Yes but I tried to return it well. Score I painted the piece. This was bought with Amex and this is the route we are going.

Also if that is your take on aftermarket parts, that is sad. This piece was so poorly made it doesn't even fit on my trunk. There are good pieces, thn this junk. Check my thread out on R3v And S14. There are a bunch of people who agree with me. Their fitment is awful, the customer services is even worse, and their products are bad. Only thing worth a crap is their wheels, and they resell them, they don't make them

My Cars
    E30, E46, YJ & R1
    euro stop are not good. I had a really bad experience with them. worst customer service.

My Cars
    BMW F10 520D M-sport
    I was going to but this: http://dtmfiberwerkz.com/access/2011...ont-p-553.html

BMW F10 2012 carbon fiber lip. Just did a quick google search to check quality of their parts. I expect oem fitment and the very best. I will rather pay double than ending up with an unusable product like the ones Ary sells. so f^^k of and d**.

I`ll take my business elsewhere. Thanks for warning us KDAWG i really appreciate it. It is people like you that works as ambassadors for things thats good and warns against crap that makes internet the best place to find parts.

My Cars
    a couple e30s and e36s
    It's a well known quality issue with Eurostop, Ary, DTM fiberwerks...

If you want to buy parts that fit the car they are listed for, don't give that guy a dime.

My Cars
    2003 M5
    Did you paint the wing? Or was it painted at Eurostop prior to you receiving it?

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Quote Originally Posted by ck90
    I was going to but this: http://dtmfiberwerkz.com/access/2011...ont-p-553.html

BMW F10 2012 carbon fiber lip. Just did a quick google search to check quality of their parts. I expect oem fitment and the very best. I will rather pay double than ending up with an unusable product like the ones Ary sells. so f^^k of and d**.

I`ll take my business elsewhere. Thanks for warning us KDAWG i really appreciate it. It is people like you that works as ambassadors for things thats good and warns against crap that makes internet the best place to find parts.
    Anytime. I don't want to see anyone burned. Their products are junk. No question

Quote Originally Posted by Graffix000
    Did you paint the wing? Or was it painted at Eurostop prior to you receiving it?
    It came un painted, an I was told no returns and was then forced to make it work, then I was forced to paint. Now I can't even stand it and it was a waste.
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 04-14-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Bump...this needs to stay at the top...should be a sticky...they are terrible.

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Bump.

My Cars
    NOne
    I was going to buy from them....

My Cars
    91 318i-89 s50-88 325is
    I bought the depot e30 smoked lights, quick shipping, decent communication, good price on a hated product(but they are leaps and bounds above my rusty old sealed beams)
    87 'vert~~~~~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~~~~~87 325is~~~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

WTB: 318 'vert
    I Need used SIR tools
    I'll buy your roundels

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutdog View Post
    I bought the depot e30 smoked lights, quick shipping, decent communication, good price on a hated product(but they are leaps and bounds above my rusty old sealed beams)
    Good luck, report back In a few months, their products are junk, if you were trying to save money go for it, they are the dollar store of car parts...just go to s14.net r3v....etc...they sell cheap parts at somewhat cheap prices..I wish my wife would have never dealt with them...

Quote Originally Posted by youngproexec View Post
    I was going to buy from them....

Save your money and buy quality..,don't take my word for it...google them or check out s14 or r3v..
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 06-05-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    88 MTII, 98 SC M3/4/5
    What did you expect? An OEM fit for half of OEM price? Buck up and deal with it. Anytime you buy an aftermarket body piece, you SHOULD expect to modify it to fit right. It even says so on their website!

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything they make, but IMO this is on you. Nobody's customer service is going to be very stellar for belligerent customers. Furthermore, if you painted before making any effort to fit beforehand, you made an even dumber mistake. You should have received the part, determined it was too much work to fit, and sent it back for a refund. It's on you.

My Cars
    98M3/V/A w/54k-88 635csi
    Lol

99M3 & 98M3.....His&Hers

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Quote Originally Posted by DeansBimmer View Post
    What did you expect? An OEM fit for half of OEM price? Buck up and deal with it. Anytime you buy an aftermarket body piece, you SHOULD expect to modify it to fit right. It even says so on their website!

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything they make, but IMO this is on you. Nobody's customer service is going to be very stellar for belligerent customers. Furthermore, if you painted before making any effort to fit beforehand, you made an even dumber mistake. You should have received the part, determined it was too much work to fit, and sent it back for a refund. It's on you.
    Hey DB, I see your reading abilities aren't up to snuff ..my wife bought this as a gift. It was a surprise...trust me I didn't want it I tried to return it they wouldn't accept it. Take some time to read before you post useless responses....so no this isn't on me...do you think I didn't try to return it? I had to issue a despute on my wifes cc to get my money back....which I won...again if you would have read, I tried to return before I painted...good day sir...might be worth the time to read before posting...just my two cents......

I will admit lazy on my part with the link...but take a gander over there..,no apologies needed...we see you didn't read it.. Unreal...
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 06-06-2012 at 07:33 PM.

My Cars
    88 MTII, 98 SC M3/4/5
    Meh.... Link didn't show on my iPhone when I posted...figured post one was all there was. You were dealt a shitty hand but I hope you didn't come across as smug over the phone with Ary as you do online. Nobody wants to help those types. I don't like Eurostop and I equally dislike when people expect perfection on the cheap and get pissy when they're disappointed. Glad your cc ruled in your favor. Hopefully your wife will still surprise you with (better) goodies.

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Quote Originally Posted by DeansBimmer View Post
    Meh.... Link didn't show on my iPhone when I posted...figured post one was all there was. You were dealt a shitty hand but I hope you didn't come across as smug over the phone with Ary as you do online. Nobody wants to help those types. I don't like Eurostop and I equally dislike when people expect perfection on the cheap and get pissy when they're disappointed. Glad your cc ruled in your favor. Hopefully your wife will still surprise you with (better) goodies.

Not smug one bit, very humble person...I was thrown for a loop with your blaming me, when you clearly didn't read...it's cool no hard feelings here. Didn't mean to come off rude at all, my apologies. Their products are complete poo....I don't think my wife will, which is really upsetting bc her kindness backfired, plus we only received portion or our money, so now she is gun shy...oh we'll just help spread the word, I dont want to see anyone screwed.....keep it at the top and on Topic

Do not buy from eurostop....

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Keep at the top. Horrible products. Bad customer service.

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Tip top....please ask me why not to buy from these guys.

Don't make the same mistake I did please.

My Cars
    88 325is, 99 Vw cabrio
    do you really have to bump this thread every few days? There's an anti eurostop thread on just about every bmw forum. No need to make the obvious anymore obvious than it already is.

disclaimer: I am in no way supporting the dookie that they provide our beloved community...just sayin'

My Cars
    98/M3/4, 05 M3 Vert
    Just let it go OP...Move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast