02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT

Arrow Speed & Mischief's - Dawn Run III

Dawn Run III
    Date: March 04, 2012
    Day Sunday
    Rondevu Time 0600Hrs
    Launch time######
    Location ######

Beautiful early Sunday morning dawns upon us not with oh so sweet bird chirps, rather automotive gods clearing their throats through tail pipes as we culture the local streets.

A cruise to enjoy the crisp morning while tempting to disturb the early morning calmness with blip of the throttle. Then let it rip as we dry the morning dew off with "Speed & Mischief" on deserted Roads.

_________________________________________________ _______________

Refinement+Elegance+Dedication+Daring+Creativity = Is the formula for this Private event to cater our wildest automotive desires while executing it in perfection.

Space is LIMITED

To Register: Email SpeedandMischief@gmail.com with Full name, picture of vehicle you will be bringing, number of passengers, and contact number. Location will only be disclosed to registered attendees.

-Pre & Post Run Snacks & Breakfast & Refreshments will be provided to all the attendees.
    -Entry fee is $25 Per Person

Event Facebook:
    Dawn Run III

Here's 2 short clips from last Dawn Run, and see the Group Page for pictures:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM7U8DszjTk"]Speed and Mischief - Dawn Run I - Teaser - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oijg6GruvMc"]Speed & Mischief - Dawn Run, 1 Lap of Atlanta - Teaser - YouTube[/ame]

Sunny Malhotra
    Last edited by UpSideDownDesi; 02-29-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    WRX/STI Rotated, 94 RX-7 TT 29k org miles, 540 Sport, Jeep Cherokee Sport Lifted, RSX Type-S, Mazda Miata

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    top top top
    WRX/STI Rotated, 94 RX-7 TT 29k org miles, 540 Sport, Jeep Cherokee Sport Lifted, RSX Type-S, Mazda Miata

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    2 weeks away

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    bump

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    For everyone who has sent in payments and registered for the event. Please check your email for update and schedule on DR3.

For everyone who hasn't registered, today is the last day.

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    We were rained out for last scheduled date, event was moved to 03/04/12. If you would like to register, please email in.

My Cars
    2005 M3
    Is it still open?
    2005 M3
    “Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.” - Ernest Hemingway

My Cars
    It's no E30.
    Take more of those ricer racers with you so they don't show up to C&O.

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Byzanz View Post
    Take more of those ricer racers with you so they don't show up to C&O.
    Thanks, Look for 3 M6's, 2 E60 M5's, Viper GTS, Alpha 9 GTR, Gallardo, NSX, 997, E90 M3, rolling in together. See you at C & O with ricer racers.

Quote Originally Posted by WytLytnyn View Post
    Is it still open?
    Yes it is still open.
    Last edited by UpSideDownDesi; 03-02-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    Thanks to every one who came out this morning for our morning walk....DR3. Hope y'all had a good time, and enjoyed the event. Feel free to leave feedback and let me know what you thought of it. See y'all at next morning walk .

Couple of quick cell phone shots from DR3's line up, more to follow.

My Cars
    1986 325e
    Hey Sunny, I rode along in Ali's Miata and got a ton of footage- was wondering what you thought if I uploaded some of it to youtube- all plates and identities would be blocked, of course... Definitely the ride of my life! -kevin

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinmosleyI View Post
    Hey Sunny, I rode along in Ali's Miata and got a ton of footage- was wondering what you thought if I uploaded some of it to youtube- all plates and identities would be blocked, of course... Definitely the ride of my life! -kevin
    Kevin nice meeting you Sunday Morning. Yea, if you can please upload the raw video to you tube (with tag edits) and send me the link. Thanks

My Cars
    1986 325e
    Sorry it took so long to share the links with you:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj2A8rXD_CM[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dw4bWWuAeM&feature=relmfu[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzoP1F8COY[/ame]

-kevin

My Cars
    02 WRX/STi Mutt, RX7 TT
    Here's a collection of pictures and videos from Dawn Run III.

Thanks to everyone who came out.

Dawn Run - III

More info, pictures, and videos can be found at, Speed & Mischief's facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/123697071015663/

Teaser video. Full length coming next week.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvA_CEyveYQ[/ame]