Thread: Final Pictures.

My Cars
    E30 / ???

Final Pictures.

Farewell pictures of my baby. It's time to move on.

Some day I'll have another.

She's for sale. http://www.bur1on.com/m/forsale/

Because it needed to be stated.
    - break (verb) to separate into parts with suddenness or violence
    - brake (noun) something used to slow down or stop movement or activity

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 95 M3, 20 X2
    that license plate is awesome.. please keep it on something.

Oh, and sad to see it go.. but you'll be back

My Cars
    S50 ///M Coupe, DSM
    sorry to see you have to sell her, but i know how you feel.
    awesome pics!

in your for sale ad on your website, you say "easy fix" after several of the problems.
    i suggest that instead of mentioning how easy it is to fix, just fix it.
    as a buyer, when i read for sale ads, with problems being listed as an easy fix, it makes me wonder why the seller hasnt fixed them already, if they are easy fixes.
    that being said, if you do not want to fix them, just take that comment out.

your asking price is crazy low, and anyone shopping around for this car would appreciate the price in its self.

anyways, good luck with the sale!

sorry, also with the pictures of your for sale ad, i recommend a template like this...

http://www.alpinemotorwerks.com/bmw316.html

if you are trying to sell a car, especially to out of town/state buyers, spare them the "artsy" pics, and get straight to the nitty-gritty.
    the pics are awesome, dont get me wrong.
    but in my experience, buyers want to see the basics.
    Last edited by sleepy740; 01-18-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    325ci Cabrio
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy740 View Post
    when i read for sale ads, with problems being listed as an easy fix, it makes me wonder why the seller hasnt fixed them already
    Gotta say, I agree. I often see ads where it says something like that and I immediately think "yeah right, if it was so easy they would have done it".
    -Dusty

05' BMW 325ci, Sapphire Black
    14' Porsche 981, Guards Red
    17' Tesla Model-X, Deep Blue
    81' DeLorean, Stainless Steel

My Cars
    00 MR 21 Acura RDX
    Quote Originally Posted by BradK View Post

Yeah nice plate if you are 23 or younger. Somehow I think at 62 I will not copy it.

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Wow, I can not imagine why anyone would part with such a beautiful car.

My Cars
    a few too many
    hope you find something that you enjoy more to replace it.. g/l

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by owwwch View Post
    Nothing will ever replace Estoril.

My Cars
    z3
    Love the plate, great car, wish you were serious about selling it last year, then I could be a Coupe owner... Oh well, it will make someone else very happy

Im about to order my custom plate, if you werent in my state I would seriously consider using it

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSarley View Post
    Yeah nice plate if you are 23 or younger. Somehow I think at 62 I will not copy it.
    2002 Alpine White w/ Black 368 (<OO \(||][||)/ OO>)
    Power: Custom Exhaust w/ High Flow cats, CSL headers, built, low-compression Supercharged and aftercooled S-54, ViPEC standalone ECU, Vortech V2 Si trim
    Driveline: Euro 6 speed, 3.64 diff w/ 40% Lockup, Rogue Octane SSK, UUC Red TME kit, UUC Stage 3 LTW Flywheel/M5 Clutch, SS Shift Knob
    Suspension & Brakes: TC Kline True Match Coilovers 500f/500r w/ adjustable camber plates, Racing Dynamics sways, Custom front sway endlinks, ATE fluid, UUC/Willwood BBK 6 piston f - 4 piston r , Slotted E46M3 Rotors, Stainless Lines, Strong Strut, IE Subframe & adjustable rear trailing arm bushings
    ICE & Misc: Projector Z's w/DDE & 5k HID, 19'' Gold HRE C20's, Custom Aux pwr outlet, footwell lighting, ACS Splitters, Areo Sideskirts, Custom gauge pods, Z8 Start, Pioneer AVIC Z3, Clarus Components, 10" RE Sub in a Mister-X Enclosure, Alpine PDX 4X150 + 1X600 Amps
    Coming soon: and a visit to Randy Forbes

My Cars
    Coupes...
    I thought the 18 was in reference to engine displacement.

I was thinking of all those Integras with 1.8 litre motors and the 1.8 4 cylinder BMWs.

Never occurred to me it was referring to age.

Seems ironic to me.

My Cars
    E30 / ???
    Thanks all for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy740 View Post
    sorry to see you have to sell her, but i know how you feel. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by E36ic4Me View Post
    Gotta say, I agree. I often see ads where it says something like that and I immediately think "yeah right, if it was so easy they would have done it".
    Good advice.

In my case, if I put any energy into this car, I'll end up raising the price to what I feel it's really worth. I simply can't give this car the time it deserves right now. If I do, I'll really want to not let it go.

As far as just the basics, I get that, I do. I tried to present as much information as possible so I don't get worthless emails or window shoppers, or at least a whole lot less. That's my logic though, hopefully it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by owwwch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mpire View Post
    Nothing will ever replace Estoril.
    Nothing in my mind can replace this car, for me at least, especially for the price point. Even more so in the fact I feel like I am discounting it too much for the issues it has. Estoril is indeed one of the best colors.

If you have ever worked on a BMW with true issues or done engine swaps ( e30 crowd shoutout, clint, others) you know this isn't a project. I don't even want to try to replace it right now. Regardless I know at this moment of my life I won't have a fun vehicle. I will own another shoe at some point, but not for awhile. I'll be focusing on other things. I'm fine with the pedal powered bike, but I may pick up a lightly used sport bike since I've been missing owning one and it's hard to beat what they offer.

Quote Originally Posted by BradK View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BobSarley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackxs View Post
    Love the plate, great car, wish you were serious about selling it last year, then I could be a Coupe owner... Oh well, it will make someone else very happy

Im about to order my custom plate, if you werent in my state I would seriously consider using it
    Quote Originally Posted by mpire View Post
    I thought the 18 was in reference to engine displacement.

I was thinking of all those Integras with 1.8 litre motors and the 1.8 4 cylinder BMWs.

Never occurred to me it was referring to age.

Seems ironic to me.
    A lot of talk on the plate. I guess I should have expected that.

I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea but the whole reason I ordered it was to get a rise out of some, and make others laugh. Mission accomplished? I'm in my mid-20s, but I look younger. I don't think I would rock it if I was over 30/40 either. You wouldn't get any of the hilarious stoplight conversations like I've had then, you'd just get stares. That wouldn't be comfortable. Would be vierd.

blackxs - Do I know you? And hell, if I don't end up with a vehicle that deserves the plate in the future we may be able to work something out.
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 01-19-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Because it needed to be stated.
    - break (verb) to separate into parts with suddenness or violence
    - brake (noun) something used to slow down or stop movement or activity

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Sorry to see you moving on. Great pics.

mcoupemindy is offline Senior Member BMW CCA Member
    Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Good luck with the sale. Contact me via PM if you want to get a couple of bucks selling that clutch kit to me.

mcoupemindy is offline Senior Member BMW CCA Member
    Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Good luck with the sale. Contact me via PM if you want to get a couple of bucks selling that clutch kit to me.

My Cars
    See my signature
    bro, nice car, amazing price, if i get my commission on last year's sales I just might be interested. Good luck with the sale!
    BMW
    1988 E30 M3: (STOLEN) Zinnabarot/Tan
    1991 850Ci (SOLD): Euro spec, Black/Black, Wokke Chips, Remus Exhaust, ACS Body Kit, 3.91 LSD
    1999 M Coupe (SOLD): (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, RE SSK, RK6A, RAID Steering wheel, R.Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters/roof wing, Hi-perf. chip, Vibrant exhaust rear diffuser, ACS Type II Race wheels
    2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) JET Black/Black, UUC SSK, RK6A, RAID Steering wheel, SS Powerflo headers/Custom Exhaust, 3.73 LSD, R.Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters/roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
    2006 Mini Cooper S: Hyper Blue/white Top/blue-charcoal interior, Alta Supercharger pulley/cold air intake/light Crank pulley, Headers, OBX exhaust (Daily Driver)

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
    blackxs - Do I know you? And hell, if I don't end up with a vehicle that deserves the plate in the future we may be able to work something out.
    I dont believe so, but I have been emailing you about seeing the car. Trying to work something out on my car before looking at yours but I will buy it in a heartbeat if mine does sell

Anyone want to buy my car so I can get into this Coupe?
    No but seriously. My car is for sale as long as this Coupe is for sale...

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Posted it up on my site today, Devon. http://www.coupeaday.com/2012/01/24/...storilblack-9/
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    BMW
    Beautiful car! It's a shame you're selling her, but we do have to move on every now and then.

ECS Tuning