BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: Super Nice 1-owner Mini Cooper S Convert (28K miles)

My Cars
    '06 750Li, '06 HiHy

Super Nice 1-owner Mini Cooper S Convert (28K miles)

I am a 7-series owner but my dad has decided to sell their "toy car" they've owned since new. They have a number of cars so this one was only used every once in a while (as evidenced by the low miles) and the balance of the time was in a heated garage.

One owner, 2006 BMW Mini Cooper S (Supercharged) Convertible, Pepper White with Dark Blue top and matching leather interior (red stitching), 28K miles, OEM Bridgestone Pontenza Run Flat Tires (Fronts have 5K miles, Rears are original), Optional Alloy wheels, Cold Weather Package with Heated Seats, Automatic climate control A/C, Xenon Headlights, Upgraded gauge package, Rear parking sensors, Automatic transmission with wheel paddle shifters, Cruise Control, Upgraded Harmon-Kardon Stereo, Power convertible top, Power Windows, brakes, steering, ABS, Exterior chrome package (includes grill and trunk). There were VERY few white/blue convertibles and even few with all these options so this is a unique car you won't see at every corner. This is not a distressed sale so don't even BOTHER trying to low ball this one. If you want it, make a reasonable offer and we will see what we can do.

Asking price: $20,995
    Miles: 27,828 (as of 5:30pm 1/5/12)
    Contact: PM me or call him directly at number on the AutoTrader listing
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...id=AT-12b2410e
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X-wh...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by ndabunka; 01-05-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    2012 X5d Sapphire/Black/Bamboo, Sport (ZAP), Premium (ZPP) & Premium Sound(ZPS) packages: 20" 214's, OEM Hitch