BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2000 - Black - Black/grey interior M Coupe For Sale - s52

My Cars
    325ix, 2000 Mcoupe

2000 - Black - Black/grey interior M Coupe For Sale - s52

$16,000

I purchased the car from Enthusiast Auto in Cincinnati 2 years ago with 53k on the clock. The car now has 91k. It was my daily driver for the past two years mixed in with my e30 during snow etc. Car has seen plenty of rain don't get me wrong but I keep it detailed with wolfgang and pinnacle products.

It is bone stock except for the Rogue RSM's that bottom mount to avoid the 3 hours removal process to replace RSM's or rear struts.

I recently outfitted the car with a full set of Direzza Star Specs in 235/45 and 255/40 in the rear. The front look great the rear probably have 50% left. Car has not been autoxed or tracked.

Interior has almost no bolster wear at all. I'm only 5'7" and I'm very careful getting in and out of the car to keep the bolster in great condition.

A few items that may need addressed.
    * elephant nose (drain) needs cleared out. Twice now with hard rain the passenger carpet has gotten wet. This is apparently an easy fix but I just haven't been able to get to it yet.
    * Might need a bearing. I can't tell if the tires are getting a little loud or if it needs a bearing but I'm thinking it's a bearing. I'm thinking Driver side front but this is not confirmed.
    * seat bushings needs work on the driver side. Common z3 issue.

Last edited by drmcdave; 02-12-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    1991 325ix
    2000 Mcoupe

My Cars
    325ix, 2000 Mcoupe
    UP
    1991 325ix
    2000 Mcoupe

My Cars
    325ix, 2000 Mcoupe
    to the top - still thinking about letting this go if there is interest. I'm looking into some other better daily cars. This is an awesome car for sure. Pm with interest.
    1991 325ix
    2000 Mcoupe

My Cars
    BMW Merc Audi
    Looks like a clean M Coupe. Good luck with the sale. Free bump.
    1991 BMW E30 M3 - red/blk - Mint - *BBS* - (The Queen)
    2000 BMW M Coupe - blk/red - lightly modded - (The Track Rat)
    2005 M.Benz E55 AMG - slvr/blk - *Kleemann* - 11.24 @ 121.3mph - (My Daily Driver)
    2005 M.Benz CL65 AMG - blk/blk - *RENNtech* - V12 Twin Turbo - 648rwhp, 736tq - (Stoopid Fast!)
    2007 Audi S8 - Daytona gray/blk - Lambo V10 - Lowered on Rotiform SNA- (Girly Friend's Daily)
    2002 Audi S6 Avant - white/blk - RS6 "look alike" - *GIAC* - BBS LM - (The Work Horse)

My Cars
    325ix, 2000 Mcoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Limen View Post
    Looks like a clean M Coupe. Good luck with the sale. Free bump.
    I see you have quite the stable of cars. Love the m but need something bigger.
    1991 325ix
    2000 Mcoupe

My Cars
    2000 M-Coupe, 1994 SE-R
    drmcdave, I'm in the market for one and yours fits the bill. I'm not sure I'm prepared to go as far as PA right now to pick one up though (in my youth I would have taken the road trip without a second thought).
    I was dealing with someone a bit closer on one, but they flaked out (said the sub-frame had some home-brew re-enforcement but would not provide pics).

You're my next choice right now. If you're motivated, maybe we can make a deal? Otherwise, someone else will be lucky to take that off your hands.

My Cars
    325ix, 2000 Mcoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BenFenner View Post
    drmcdave, I'm in the market for one and yours fits the bill. I'm not sure I'm prepared to go as far as PA right now to pick one up though (in my youth I would have taken the road trip without a second thought).
    I was dealing with someone a bit closer on one, but they flaked out (said the sub-frame had some home-brew re-enforcement but would not provide pics).

You're my next choice right now. If you're motivated, maybe we can make a deal? Otherwise, someone else will be lucky to take that off your hands.
    Depends on what you mean by motivated lol. My e30 should finally be in a good working order. If it proves to be some level of reliable I may just place the coupe in the garage but I'm open to offers.

My sister lives in Raleigh so maybe if we get to that point we could work around the next time she plans to head home. Pm me.
    1991 325ix
    2000 Mcoupe

My Cars
    WTB: M Coupe 98-02
    this still for sale?

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 07 A3 S-Line
    I heard second hand that the owner had decided to keep it.

2002 Steel Gray over Imola Red M Coupe

My Cars
    WTB: M Coupe 98-02
    Good idea. Haha