Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: check it out... Let me know what you think

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i (E92)

Cool check it out... Let me know what you think (turned into a build log)

What's up guys. I currently did change up a few things on the car and here are some photos of Before and after Hope you like! (Comments welcomed )

BEFORE

some AFTER

First thing i did... Clears all around

Than black grille (actual replaced not plasti dip lol) and LED AE's with LED Corners bulbs with cancelers installed (no dash warnings)

Cluster rings and aluminum handbrake handle & shifter knob (not a fan of the HAMANN logo but hey.. it matches the interior trim

M3 Replica lip (bought painted off of eBay.. to my surprise the color was dead on) and installed 12V outlet in the useless ashtray in the back

did a suspension overhaul using H&R Touring cup kit (1.2in drop) with Meyle rear shock mounts w/reinforcement plates and sachs front strut mounts w/reinforcement plates (not in picture)

not much of a drop but compare to the first pictures...its a nice drop lol a finally... RIMS

Style 71 replicas... deep dish

I got a customized plate (Just intend as a joke... Dont wanna hurt anyones feelings...)

most recently installed the E-onon D5113u Navi HU (I've upgraded to the E-onon D5150 since this install tho... much more user friendly deck

M Alcantara Steering Wheel

of course gotta keep up with maintenance with these cars which includes..

pulleys, tensioner, Fan clutch, drive/AC belts, Fuel Filter, air filter, cabin filter, Brake pads/rotors, Control arms with ball joints and LCAB, Swaybar links, full tie rod assembly, as mentioned earlier overhauled suspension with H&R Touring Kit, front Strut mounts with reinforcement plates, rear shock mount with reinforcement plates, Spark plugs, cleaned MAF, Intake boots, Tranny flush, diff flush, brake fluid flish, Oil changed every 5-8K miles with Mobil1 0w40 with MANN/Mahle Filters, power steering flush, water pump, t-stat, hoses, Expansion tank & of course coolant flush

EVERYTHING that has been done to this car was done by my own two hands.. the only thing this car has seen the inside of a mechanic shop is when I do alignments and new tire and I hope to God it stays that way!

Well guys... sorry for the long post but I hope you guys like what you see so far... all comments welcome!
    Last edited by esberelias; 07-10-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    My Previous Vehicle - In the Edmonton/Northern AB Area? We're having a meet... Click Here

My Cars
    Not a BMW anymore :(
    Very nice

My Cars
    2005 325ci cabrio 5spd
    awesome. excellent AFTER pics. well done.

(yeah, yeah, I know,...even has the blk kidneys which all u know I hate on silver.....I'm "warming" up to those....slowly.)

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i (E92)
    Hahaha I was the same way and I promise you the camera pictures are not doing the grilles any justice. Wish i had my DSLR at the time lol maybe i'll take a few later on with a good camera. but like everyone always states... there is nothing else on the car thats chrome. So i got them and couldn't be happier
    My Previous Vehicle - In the Edmonton/Northern AB Area? We're having a meet... Click Here

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5
    Looks great! I think it could use some wheels before the mtech II bumper though.

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i (E92)
    Good call

My Cars
    02 325i / 07 CBR 600rr
    Looks clean.

My Cars
    E36 M3, E39 M5, C4S, 8V.
    Looks stellar!

What part of Alberta do you hail from?

My Cars
    2006 BMW 330Cic
    Looks nice. Curious, what's in that back center tray behind the armrest? My car has an ashtray, but no cigarette lighter for power. So, did yours already have that and you just added the adapter or did you actually add the capability to put power back there?

My Cars
    None yet
    Sorry I'm new to these forums and this is probably a stupid question, but what type of headlights are those?

My Cars
    2000 328i, 65 Stang
    Love the new kidney grills, going that way sometime in the future, so unhappy with the inner blacked out grills that I bought 2 years back.
    Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket!

My Cars
    02 325i / 07 CBR 600rr
    Quote Originally Posted by 0MAR View Post
    Sorry I'm new to these forums and this is probably a stupid question, but what type of headlights are those?
    OEM Bi-Xenons with aftermarket angel eyes.

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i (E92)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
    Looks stellar!

What part of Alberta do you hail from?

Haha thanks

I'm originally from Halifax, Nova Scotia but i moved out to Alberta for work...I live on the outskirt of Edmonton (about 10 mins from the City)

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Looks nice. Curious, what's in that back center tray behind the armrest? My car has an ashtray, but no cigarette lighter for power. So, did yours already have that and you just added the adapter or did you actually add the capability to put power back there?
    yeah I had an ashtray as well...Took that out because I dont smoke and no1 else is allowed in my car so I bought a adapter for 10 bucks and hardwired it in and two way taped it in the ashtray... if im not using it i can close the tray cover thing too
    Last edited by esberelias; 08-17-2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Clever idea with the adapter

My Cars
    2004 BMW 325i
    wow man looks great inide and out
    out side is clean and well done
    inside is clever and efficient
    i have been meaning to get a blutooth speaker for my phone too
    (i assume thats what the nokia thing is)
    Sedan Parts for sale EURO TRAY / OEM original books in leather case / misc. exterior

My Cars
    4 BMWs.
    Looks nice!
    2001 Z3 3.0i -Oxford Green/Sandbeige
    2016 428xi -Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 430iC- Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 330it - Melbourne Red/Venetian Beige/Black

My Cars
    E36 M3, E39 M5, C4S, 8V.
    Quote Originally Posted by esberelias View Post
    Haha thanks

I'm originally from Halifax, Nova Scotia but i moved out to Alberta for work...I live on the outskirt of Edmonton (about 10 mins from the City)

Im originally from Calgary. I'm currently in Houston. I miss the seasons and the dry air lol.

My Cars
    2001 325Ci
    That rear ashtray is useless, and I think you just gave me an idea of what to do with it...

Love the e46, you're keeping her nice n clean. MTech II will look noice on it.
    Now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late, Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout, Suwoo highbeam bowls
    Rooted Droid2 running stock overclocked to 600 MHz

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i (E92)
    Thanks fellas.. Really appropriate the kind words The Adapter in the ashtray is awesome because I'm always on the road and having my GPS and cell phone plugged in and before i hardwired my radar I had to plug that in as well. I HATE WIRES ALL OVER MY CAR... so my goal was to have everything plugged in but no cables all over my dash/floors. I have the adapter cable running underneath the center console into the glove box.. and there i have the flash light auxiliary adapter so the ashtray adapter is plugged into that. So no wires were cut or taped into... Didn't want to mess with any fuse box wires and if i ever have a short a fuse will snap... and if you do hook it up the way i did than i'd suggest you don't plug anything with a heavyload like an power inverter or a tire pump but only plug in something like cell phones and gps'

for the peeps that don't know what the Auxiliary adapter is or want one this is the one i got.

Quote Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
    Im originally from Calgary. I'm currently in Houston. I miss the seasons and the dry air lol.
    Summers are awesome out here....Winters....Not so much! not sure if you talked to anyone out here last winter but it was brutal

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post
    wow man looks great inide and out
    out side is clean and well done
    inside is clever and efficient
    i have been meaning to get a blutooth speaker for my phone too
    (i assume thats what the nokia thing is)
    Yeah it is and it works incredible. my car wasn't equipped with the OEM BT but was ready for it so i looked into it.... Wasnt a fan of the price to be honest lol this works great and was $25 on sale lol I originally was just going to visor mount it but the clip it came with was plastic (soo stupid) as soon as i came to put it on the clip snapped... (the clip is removal btw and it also comes with a window mount too so i just drilled some holes in the broken clip, took out the sunroof motor cover (no idea what its called) drilled two holes in that and riveted the clip to the cover and if you want to charge it you can pop it off and plug it in. and if i ever want to get take it off completely lets say down the road and dont want those nasty holes i can just buy a new cover for $15 bucks from BMW
    Last edited by esberelias; 12-27-2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2001 325Ci
    I got the Flash light Aux adapter last time I visited BavAuto. I wanted a flashlight, but they are $30+, so MikeB sold me on the $10 adapter. Havent used it yet, but Ill find a use for it one of these days...
    Now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late, Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout, Suwoo highbeam bowls
    Rooted Droid2 running stock overclocked to 600 MHz

My Cars
    1999 323i, 1984 325e
    Silver Car + Clear tails (reg or LED) = 2 ×

My Cars
    2004 M3
    Nice job!

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i (E92)
    Haha thanks fellas. Not 1 negative comment....i did good! Haha thanks again guys appreciate it

My Cars
    Transports Metropolitans
    solid upgrades

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335i (E92)
    Tiag, Can't lie.... Wasn't too sure about the clears on silver when i first bought the car...your ride was defiantly a "DO IT" booster for me

Quote Originally Posted by TJQMaster View Post
    Silver Car + Clear tails (reg or LED) = 2 ×

Totally agree! haha Thanks man
    Last edited by esberelias; 12-27-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast