Thread: would you buy it? But its not for Sale.....yet

My Cars
    325e
    Truly amazing work of art!

WOW.

In fact, a WOW bump.

My Cars
    02 525i (rip), 07 328i
    I probably looked at these pictures 100 times.....

MY GOD

If I had the cash I'd be all over this, and yes if you do sell it make sure it's the right person, a enthusiast.

If I got it i'd probably just do some street driving and a little track but nothing to ruin it.

My Cars
    '01 740i Sport
    I'd be interested if it had a few more gauges in it. . Beautiful car, GL if you do sell it

My Cars
    2001 530i
    I wouldn't actually kid your self and not trying to pick on you but it has 84K miles on it and the mods are not desired by everyone. With the right buyer you can get your price but the market is much smaller with your mods so 84K is 84K and it is $11K car for many of us.

My Cars
    E30325i e34m5 e46m3 e36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbreeze View Post
    I wouldn't actually kid your self and not trying to pick on you but it has 84K miles on it and the mods are not desired by everyone. With the right buyer you can get your price but the market is much smaller with your mods so 84K is 84K and it is $11K car for many of us.
    Considering its only 7k miles a year, its not bad at all. And if OP wanted 11k, id purchase this car tomorrow without a second thought. But i wouldnt consider insulting someone with an 11k offer for this car

My Cars
    BMW E46, W211 ///AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFTR View Post
    I'd be interested if it had a few more gauges in it. . Beautiful car, GL if you do sell it
    gotta have things in check my man and thats just the basic needed gauges that every FI guy has, AFR, Boost, water temp and oil pressure... i know your being sarcastic about it but they monitor the car damm good

Quote Originally Posted by PocketPlayer View Post

WOW.

In fact, a WOW bump.

thanks i appreciate it

yah i totally agree with you, i know this car isnt for everyone... and everyone has different taste but yah there is always that one person that will like and appreciate the work and all that went into it...
    Last edited by berti00; 07-28-2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

German Beast

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    that is the best looking M3 i have ever seen. Absolutely beutiful. I 'd snatch that up in a second.

My Cars
    Lexus GX470
    I've sold 2 cars on 6speed. Great forum, just make sure you describe the car well and correct punctuation goes a long way.

Good luck, I know you're on the fence because the car is nearly perfect.
    sold: 97 M3 Boston Green/Modena
    Bilstein PSS9 coilovers - LTW rims - X-Brace - Redline Leather Boot - ZHP Knob - Depo Lights - ECS 10mm front spacers - TMS rotors and stainless lines

2008 528i 6 speed
    ESR Rims - Michelin Pilot Tires - M-Sport kit

My Cars
    1991 325ic
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketPlayer View Post

WOW.

In fact, a WOW bump.
    This

My Cars
    '01 740i Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by berti00 View Post
    gotta have things in check my man and thats just the basic needed gauges that every FI guy has, AFR, Boost, water temp and oil pressure... i know your being sarcastic about it but they monitor the car damm good

it...
    I was absolutely being sarcastic. Car is gorgeous. If I had money to spend on a toy right now I'd love to take this off your hands.

Is 84K miles high? I have 171K on my 540, does that mean it's a $1500 car? OP' car is super nice, might actually be nicer than the 2,900 mike e36 M3 that's posted. Yes Twenty Nine Hundred miles. Try building his car for $11K.
    Last edited by TommyFTR; 07-29-2011 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    BMW E46, W211 ///AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by JT3 View Post
    I've sold 2 cars on 6speed. Great forum, just make sure you describe the car well and correct punctuation goes a long way.

Good luck, I know you're on the fence because the car is nearly perfect.
    yah sorry about the punctuations, when am usually just writing and not thinking about them lol... anyways i did post there but admin took it off due to i do not have enough posts yet

German Beast

My Cars
    Lexus GX470
    Yep, that's how they roll over there...

Make your posts count too.
    sold: 97 M3 Boston Green/Modena
    Bilstein PSS9 coilovers - LTW rims - X-Brace - Redline Leather Boot - ZHP Knob - Depo Lights - ECS 10mm front spacers - TMS rotors and stainless lines

2008 528i 6 speed
    ESR Rims - Michelin Pilot Tires - M-Sport kit

My Cars
    '22 X3
    Unbelievable car! Perfect F/I aggressive build.

My Cars
    98' M3,
    What the hell Albert. You insane, I have probably half as much blood and sweat into that car as you do lol, I think that gives me some right to come kill you if you sold it. But that being said. I would be happy to buy it from you whenever you would want something else.

I didnt know your car went through a complete strip down and re-paint. No wonder your paint is so freaking deep, and got a little purple tint in it.

I wish you were around man, my water temp gauge is messed up. If you were around I could switch yours in real quick to check it. Plus I could help you swap in a black dash, which I have been telling you to get forever.

My Cars
    Alpine M3/4/5
    I'd buy it with a clean stock interior. The custom seats dont look terrible or anything, I just prefer stock.

My Cars
    1999 540i6
    trade for a kidney? both of them?? ok my house and girl

My Cars
    E36 M3 Evo S50B32
    What siz are the front and rear dishes on the ACS wheels? 2.5inch and 3inch?

My Cars
    95 m3, 3L S4
    Here is the problem a rebuilt title is a rebuilt title and the car fax has history.. To bad its not a euro swapped car this would then be perfect. There is a ASS for every seat GL
    "Lamborghini, the tractor maker, wanted to figure out why his Ferrari's clutch kept crapping out (PITA, cost a lot of money). He complained to Ferrari, and Enzo didn't do anything. Lamborghini discovered it was the same, much cheaper clutch used in his tractors. The rest is history..."

My Cars
    BMW E46, W211 ///AMG
    Update: just booked an enclosed truck with lift and ac to have it shipped to FL... Getting stage 3 southbend clutch and 11lb fidanza light flywheel

Corey I'll be there on the 22nd if your down to
    Do that??? Let me know.. Car goes on the truck on 25th

Quote Originally Posted by JSXUK View Post
    What siz are the front and rear dishes on the ACS wheels? 2.5inch and 3inch?
    Yes 2.5 front 3 rear

Quote Originally Posted by eMpower3d View Post
    trade for a kidney? both of them?? ok my house and girl
    this car ain't worth all that lol infact nothing should be )
    You can make one like it slowly....

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkonig View Post
    I'd buy it with a clean stock interior. The custom seats dont look terrible or anything, I just prefer stock.
    Thank you and yah like I said it's not going to be everyones taste
    Last edited by berti00; 08-08-2011 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

German Beast

My Cars
    98' M3/4/5
    I would trade you my car and my one kidney!

1995 M3 S52 turbo (Sold, like an idiot) -----------------------------------1998 M3/4/5 (Hopefully turbo soon, Nope sold this too)..................................E92 335i(God, I miss the E36's)

My Cars
    98' M3/4/5

1995 M3 S52 turbo (Sold, like an idiot) -----------------------------------1998 M3/4/5 (Hopefully turbo soon, Nope sold this too)..................................E92 335i(God, I miss the E36's)

My Cars
    98' M3/4/5

My Cars
    98' M3/4/5

My Cars
    1995 bmw 325is
    Not sure if im correct or not but in one picture i thought i saw a set of ds2 wheels. would you want to get rid of them? =]

The car is unreal and one of the cleanest e36 m3's ive ever seen nice work!

My Cars
    98 Accord, 73 Bronco
    That interior.....

Brian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast