BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2000 M Coupe - w/60,400 miles in Pristine Condition - Washington DC

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe

FS: 2000 M Coupe - w/60,400 miles in Pristine Condition - Washington DC

This is a great example of a Z3 M Coupe, produced in March of 1999 as a model year 2000, one of the last produced with the famed S52 motor. I have owned this car for the last 5+ years and have not put many miles on it. It has been babied and well taken care of as this was my dream car for a long time. I purchased the car from a car collector in Washington DC, it still had original tires on it when I saw the car.

It is titanium silver on full black leather - I have the car on Michelin Pilot Sport Exalto PE2's, of which the back's only have about 8k miles on. I got over 25k miles out of my last pair. I have taken amazing care of the vehicle, doing all my own oil changes with Motul V-series oil or Amsoil European car formula. I also spent almost $2,000 over the last 1.5 years on changing every fluid in the car, having the doorpanels/windows taken apart - cleaned, greased, and put back together to ensure there is never a problem, fuel filter, and keeping a watchful eye on the subframe (its in great shape, I don't drive the car hard or often) as I had plans on keeping it forever. But priorities change and it is time for someone else to enjoy the car.I also just last week bought the car new BMW M coupe floor mats, which look spectacular! I also changed the side markers on the bumper) from Amber to the BMW European models which are clear with a raised edge. Just gives the car the look of the M coupe from Europe and complies with US law. Also The interior is in impeccable condition as I use Lexol leather cleaner/conditioner every few months on the leather and take good care of conditioning all rubber seals.

The car also has a custom Alpine/Ipod stereo with a matched color scheme to the BMW Red backlight so it looks as stock as possible. The only other non-OEM option I have on the car is a Carbon Fiber Conforti Cold Air intake system with a foam ITG filter. It sounds really awesome and makes the German growl come alive.

The only things I would do if I were going to keep the car would be to get the front bumper repainted as there are some rock chips that bother me and buy/install the glovebox fix as it is beginning to sag as they all do. Mine is not bad, but being a perfectionist it is beginning to make me want to do it.

If you are looking for a great S52 M coupe with everything already done - one to just drive and enjoy - this is the one. Please do not contact me if you are looking to trade or are a dealer as I have a daily driver car that I plan to use and have bought/sold many cars. I am a BMW enthusiast, have been on this forum for a long time and this is my 4th BMW. I also owned an M Roadster, know a lot about the car and want it to go to a good home. Please feel free to reach out with any questions as I know the car top/bottom and inside/out.

I'm asking $19,500 (less than my craigslist ad, as I really want the car to stay in the enthusiast community). I am willing to negotiate to a degree, and am open to offers, but am not looking to trade unless it was for a 98 or 99 M3 convertible in 5 speed. Please feel free to email me at Jmelnikoff@gmail.com as I do not often check PM's.

Thank you for taking the time to review the ad. Also, these pictures are from a few months ago, I have since added magnetic fender stone guards and changed the bumper lights to the clear OEM Euro BMW lenses.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe
    I also have every record for the car since new! Including the original order sheet from BMW of Arlington. Car was custom ordered by my family friend and I have had the luxury of knowing the car its entire life.

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe
    Bump - I have had some interest but no buyer.

My Cars
    E30 325IS
    Hi, I am very interested and id love to talk about the coupe. I tried to contact you through the M coupe buyers guide with no such luck. Please please email me at jacke30m20@gmail.com Ive been searching for a m coupe...I havent used this account in years so emailing me is the best. Also feel free to call me at 978-609-1592 anytime after six. I have some family down in MD so this seems like a pretty awesome oppurtunity. Thanks

My Cars
    e30 318is
    Wow that is tempting. I could pay 15k for an 06 Subie wagon or 19 for a beautiful M couple. Starting to wonder...

Bump for a beautiful looking and local M.

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe
    Sale is pending to another forum member - but not sold yet