Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - MORE POWER! BMW Performance 135/335 N55-equipped Power Kits Released!!!

OEM BMW Performance Power Kit for N55 Engines - for 135i and 335i vehicles produced from March 2010 with the N55 engine! This Power Kit includes a software upgrade to increase power output, an auxiliary water cooler and a more powerful radiator fan to increase engine cooling capacity.

BMW Power Kits are the only form of 'tuning kits' approved and covered under the BMW of North America limited warranty. Power kits are designed and tested by BMW engineers to provide the highest power increase without sacrificing reliability.

Product Highlights/Benefits:
  • The DME software tuning changes the engine parameters to increase horsepower and torque output. HP is increased to 320hp. Torque is increased to 332 ft-lbs w/ auto trans, and 317 ft-lbs with manual or DCT trans.
  • Faster acceleration: 0.2 seconds faster than the standard model from 0 mph to 60 mph. 0.5 seconds faster than the standard model from 50 mph to 75 mph.
  • Specially developed in-house by BMW engineers to work with 135i and 335i vehicles. Vehicles retain the original emission certification, original fuel efficiency ratings, and the original BMW Limited Warranty is not affected.
  • Includes an additional water cooler and a more powerful fan for the main radiator.

On special in our BMW Performance Catalog here!!!

*Every kit includes a red envelope containing a release code certificate required to install the software.
**Additional airducts are required and bundled into our kit pricing. (a carb label is not required for vehicles w/ the N55 engine.
***Vehicles must have option code S840 - increased top speed limiter - includes an additional oil cooler.
****Must include vin with order!
*****Approx installation time is 4.5 hrs + programming/coding.
******This item ships at a 50.00 flatrate within the US, and 100.00 flatrate to Canada.