BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2000 Silver/Black M Coupe 69k $18,750

FS: 2000 Silver/Black M Coupe 69k $18,750

All,
    I'm listing my 2000 Silver over solid black M Coupe for sale. I have some life/family changes coming up and this isn't the right car anymore. It's a 2000 with 69,000 miles.

I bought the car in August from the second owner in Austin, TX and it is in Fort Worth now. I have put 4,000 miles on the car since August, so it has been lightly used.
    I had the car extensively inspected before I bought it, and it had just had the rear shock mounts replaced along with other regular service items. I had a very reputable shop inspect the rear floor and subframe for any weld or separation issues and they found none.

The car has not been tracked or autocrossed and is completely stock except for Dinan mufflers which look great but are not very loud.

Since I've owned the car I have replaced a few plastic trim bits, the winshield washer line, the radiator, water pump, thermostat and some of the coolant hoses.
    Mechanically it is very sound and does not need anything.

Cosmetically the car is very good. There are no significant dings or chips in the paint, but the front bumper appears to have been curbed in the past and repaired. The paint is touched up, but not perfect.
    The interior is in great shape. Everything works, and the seats, dash, and trim are all in excellent condition. The glove box is sagging, but I have the repair kit and will repair it or include the kit in the sale.

The only thing the car needs at this point is new front tires. The car came with new rear 275/35/17 Yokohama S-Drive tires, but the fronts are pretty worn Michelins. I will replace the fronts for the new owner depending on the sale price.

I can arrange a PPI for interested parties, and I can show the car at the Lone Star Chapter CCA DE at MSR next weekend. I'm a past president of the club and current instructor, so I'll be there all weekend with my race car.

If you have any questions or need more pictures, please let me know by PM or e-mail at will at capretail dot com.

I attached a few pics and more are here:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/WillSho...L-hpejuj5Hpcg#

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by willm3; 04-20-2011 at 09:32 AM. Reason: fixed link
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

My Cars
    2003 540I , 2000 Mcoupe
    Thats a Beauty . If only you had it on sale in FEB , I would have bought it . Bought mine in Chicago in FEB and love it . GLWS

My Cars
    2009 Nissan Altima
    Very nice looking car. I wish I had my car sold, I would buy this one from you. Hopefully it lasts long enough for me to do that. Not sure what your new family needs are, but would you be interested in a trade? I have a 2009 Nissan Altima that has about 25K miles on it. Nice family car.

Thanks for the compliments guys, it really is a good car and has very few issues for an 11 year old car.

Cadteacher, I'm in no hurry to sell it, so it may still be available when you're ready. I'll pass on the Nissan though, I'm looking for an M5 or a manual trans E39.

Thanks!

Will
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

If anyone needs more pictures or would like any more info, please let me know.
    I'm putting new front tires on it this week.

Will
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

Bump for new Yokohama S-Drive front tires and a state inspection today. No issues.

The car will be at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson this weekend if anyone wants to stop by to look at it.

Any questions about the car?

Thanks,

Will
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

Update. I've got the parts for the glove box fix and I'm also going to replace the seat bushings on the passenger side to fix a little slop in the seat.

Everything else is good to go.
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

I'm also replacing the door handle gaskets and one of the front turn signal lenses that is slightly chipped.
    I'm open to offers if anyone is interested. Let me know if you need more details or pics.

Will
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

My Cars
    S50 //M Coupe
    lovely car, I got an s54 coupe a few months ago and was wondering if you would be willing to part your exhaust?
    If not good luck with sale

Thanks!

I'm really trying to keep the car whole for now. I'm in no hurry so I'm not parting it out. I would need an exhaust for the car either way.

Update:
    I replaced the passenger seat bushings and the driver's side front indicator lens with new parts, and I've got the new door handles and gaskets ready to go on as soon as I have a little free time.

Shoot me any questions.

Will
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

My Cars
    03 4.6IS
    Trade you my M3? Check my ad
    MINT 1995 Daytona Violet M3 60K miles!

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...olet-59k-miles

Sorry, no trades and no coupes. I need a family hauler, not a high mileage trade.

Free bump.
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

My Cars
    2002 BMW 325i
    Would like to pm some questions about this coupe. Don't see a way to pm on this forum.

Feel free to e-mail me at will at capretail dot com and I'll be happy to answer questions and supply details/pics.

Thanks,

Will
    '89 Alpineweiss M3

The car is sold to a new owner in CA. Thanks!
    '89 Alpineweiss M3